PlayStation 4 Pre-Order Thread *GREATNESS OUT NOW!*

I'm reserving my decision until a twerk motion game is released. I got Wii u now. If Sony or Microsoft want my money.. they need to release a twerk game. I won't buy the game itself but.. :eek: I just wanna know it exists. It'll give me that warm and fuzzy feeling inside.. :0 you know, the feeling I don't get in my broken home.

Traded in my iPhone 4S for $435 at gamestop. Remainder and some credit got me an extra controller too.

Used credit at amazon (and they buy 1 get 1) to get ass creed and madden for free.

So $0 for system, 2 games and a controller.

:)
How did you pull that?!

So how much cold hard cash have you guys actually had to part with for your ps4 and games being that this is cag. Between deals I've found and trade ins I've ended up with my ps4 console an extra controller and 7 games for only $330 out of pocket
I've paid $410 out of pocket for everything. None of what I saved was trade in credit from anything that originally costed me anything. So I literally, really and truly, only paid $410 out of pocket for everything.

PlayStation 4 - $270
PlayStation Camera - $60
Extra DualShock 4 Controller - $30
Killzone: Shadow Fall - $50
Knack - $0
NBA 2K14 - $0

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was mention here earlier that changing payment on a Amazon order doesn't change the shipping date. Is this true?

I was gonna cancel my Amazon PS4 preorder but a friend of mine wants it. Problem is he can't get me the money on time so will it work if I just use his CC on payment info?

I think it was mention here earlier that changing payment on a Amazon order doesn't change the shipping date. Is this true?

I was gonna cancel my Amazon PS4 preorder but a friend of mine wants it. Problem is he can't get me the money on time so will it work if I just use his CC on payment info?
Yea you shouldn't have a problem! I changed mine on both of my orders several times... still shows nov 15th!

0i4JgnR.jpg

Cleaned my computer desk for once. Just missing one thing....

I guess I'm the ps4 downer. Played it at best buy and Knack was cool but nothing that couldn't be on PS3 ala Ratchet and Clank. The interface was nice, sad to see suspend isn't ready but it seemed like a nice upgrade just not much wow. The ds4 did feel awesome though.

I don't think you can use someone else's CC info on your own Amazon account; for day-to-day business that's a major red flag for fraud. His CC obviously doesn't have the same billing address as your Amazon account either.

I guess I'm the ps4 downer. Played it at best buy and Knack was cool but nothing that couldn't be on PS3 ala Ratchet and Clank. The interface was nice, sad to see suspend isn't ready but it seemed like a nice upgrade just not much wow. The ds4 did feel awesome though.
thats same thing i was thinking after playing knack at best buy last week it's a ratchet and clank clone. Which is not bad thing seeing i r and c is by far my fav sony franchise but still it's nothing special. If i had to guess gamestop will be flooded with knack used copys by next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I should be recieveing my free ps4 tomorrow
I would never eat at Taco Bell ever again what happen to me. A year or so ago I went to a Taco Bell got some Soft Tacos yea. I opened up a taco to put in some Hot Sauce and I found glass shards in the Taco meat. I am deadly serious about this. I took it up to the Manager and got full refund and I walked out never to return.

<p>

If anyone else preordered Killzone Shadow Fall from Best Buy, here is a heads up about their pre-order bonus (which I didn't know i would be getting). I got a code to redeem the following:

Shadow Pack Pre-Order Bonus
Dominate the flow of combat and fight on your own terms with the exclusive extras you'll unlock when you pre-order Killzone: Shadow Fall for PS4.
Shadow Pack includes:

• OWL Skins — customize your OWL Combat Drone's appearance
  • Spotlight Move — humiliate your fallen enemies in multiplayer mode
  • Official Soundtrack — listen to the epic cinematic score
sweet. Did it print out on the receipt automatically? Was going to hold off on picking up my preorder until Friday.

I would never eat at Taco Bell ever again what happen to me. A year or so ago I went to a Taco Bell got some Soft Tacos yea. I opened up a taco to put in some Hot Sauce and I found glass shards in the Taco meat. I am deadly serious about this. I took it up to the Manager and got full refund and I walked out never to return.
Damn. The resulting lawsuit could have gotten you several PS4's... :)

just got Knack in the mail from amazon. its 7:45pm.... its not their fault but I guess if this is how its gonna be friday theres no point in calling out of work.

Also the game wasnt secured in the case, it was just rattling around in there, odd.

just got Knack in the mail from amazon. its 7:45pm.... its not their fault but I guess if this is how its gonna be friday theres no point in calling out of work.

Also the game wasnt secured in the case, it was just rattling around in there, odd.
Oh god, I took the day off Friday to make sure I don't get door tagged. Gonna be really annoyed if it shows up after I would've been home anyway, heh.

I'm getting cold feet with my PS4 preorder.  The launch edition isn't actually different right?  It just means it comes launch day?  Can anyone talk me away from canceling my orders?  I just don't see the point in getting one now.

Oh god, I took the day off Friday to make sure I don't get door tagged. Gonna be really annoyed if it shows up after I would've been home anyway, heh.

all my amazon packages from UPS NEVER comes before 4pm and 4pm is rare for me. i usually receive it after 7pm.

just got the dreaded email from Amazon, they bumped my X1 to launch edition, but I can only get the PS4 or X1 not both at the moment.

Several of my Amazon orders get hung up in Kentucky for an extra day and I do not get the item until after the release date.  I have no idea why this happens but I had a huge order last November with several items go missing for a few days after they departed Kentucky.  I am hopping that my PS4 and Xbox One do not suffer the same fate.

If anyone is thinking about canceling their launch preorder I will buy it off you :robot:
i I have 2 launch editions bf 4 kzsf but I'm looking to sell them for around 675 each and you wouldn't get them until next week as I need to send them out with signature required.

i I have 2 launch editions bf 4 kzsf but I'm looking to sell them for around 675 each and you wouldn't get them until next week as I need to send them out with signature required.
Are you kidding me $675. They will have Ps4 in stores everywhere

MY gamestop has over 15 ps4 for sell. best buy told me that they have enough ps4 that anyone can come in to get one. Not alot of profit.. $125 or more you will make is "one hell of a profit".

bread's done
Back