PlayStation 4 Pre-Order Thread *GREATNESS OUT NOW!*

Hell if anyone wants my beat to hell nikes. I had for 3 years. ill sell them for "not alot of profit".. just remember Ill have to pay to ship them.

Hell if anyone wants my beat to hell nikes. I had for 3 years. ill sell them for "not alot of profit".. just remember Ill have to pay to ship them.
lol ! Bad analogy! I'm selling a high demand product for 100 profit if that. So my time isn't worth money. Most of these bundles r going over 700 on eBay

So I'm getting rather irritated with Amazon lately.  Ordered my B1G1 games when they were first available and not going to get either at launch.  I get it with Rivals because they way oversold what they expected and I doubt the December 30th date is real (at least it better not be).  What irritates me more is that I ordered NBA 2K13 when it was still in stock and had a delivery date of the 15th when I ordered which is now the 19th.

I don't think you can use someone else's CC info on your own Amazon account; for day-to-day business that's a major red flag for fraud. His CC obviously doesn't have the same billing address as your Amazon account either.
Sorry but this is just wrong.

I order crap for our office using my amazon account but my boss' AMEX card all the time. The billing address is different. Never had one problem in over 10 years.

Free code :)
I still love you

I won 20 minutes before it was all over :D
v4mm37.jpg

also, check your kmart. i was just at my local one and they didn't do preorders. I saw a sign that said they are releasing PS4s at midnight on a first come, first served basis. They also said you MUST be a shop your way rewards member to purchase.

just got Knack in the mail from amazon. its 7:45pm.... its not their fault but I guess if this is how its gonna be friday theres no point in calling out of work.

Also the game wasnt secured in the case, it was just rattling around in there, odd.
Same thing with my copy of COD Ghosts for PS4. Came in a bubble Mailer and the disk was loose. Luckily it had no scratches and was fine.

What should we expect on the psn store day one?
It will be a store and let you buy stuff? I think it will probably be pretty solid but maybe choke a little bit on download speeds. Then again I would hope that they would be smart and just have extra servers running before they need them instead of trying to get them up after the fact. I also think most people are still going to be buying most if not all of their games on disc at launch, even more so with the sales this week.

Unless you mean what's going to be available which should be all the launch titles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to give some people hope.  I was at work when we received the ps4 stock and I had the honor of getting to put stickers on all of them lol.  I dont know how many ps4s everyones GS is getting but, mine is over stocked.  

i think we will have a repeat of last years wii u scenario.  might be tuff day one, but after the first week, if 3 million units are going to be available this year alone, i don't see anyone having any trouble.

Just wanted to give some people hope. I was at work when we received the ps4 stock and I had the honor of getting to put stickers on all of them lol. I dont know how many ps4s everyones GS is getting but, mine is over stocked.
Is your store doing a midnight launch? I've heard of stories about some gamestops who have received surplus will presell them for midnight launch and some of them will just save them for the morning rush.

Of course I'm going to ask tomorrow but hearing both stories has me somewhat worried, I'd rather secure one at gamestop than sitting all day in line at best buy.

lol ! Bad analogy! I'm selling a high demand product for 100 profit if that. So my time isn't worth money. Most of these bundles r going over 700 on eBay
The "it's this much on ebay!" argument died the day BiN was born.

i think we will have a repeat of last years wii u scenario. might be tuff day one, but after the first week, if 3 million units are going to be available this year alone, i don't see anyone having any trouble.
I hope not. Last year I thought it was great that Nintendo had enough to go around. Now, I wonder if the fact that it didn't sell out is the reason the wii u has a stigma.

Is your store doing a midnight launch? I've heard of stories about some gamestops who have received surplus will presell them for midnight launch and some of them will just save them for the morning rush.

Of course I'm going to ask tomorrow but hearing both stories has me somewhat worried, I'd rather secure one at gamestop than sitting all day in line at best buy.
We are doing a midnight launch. Were expecting people to be camping out by wensday lol. I honestly dont think Ps4's will be sold out but, I could be wrong. A lot of people have been coming in and cancelling trying to get x1's all of a sudden. If we sell all of our consoles at the midnight launch then we wont be selling any for the morning :). Were only holding ps4's for people who had previous pre order and no we are not preselling at midnight launch. First come first serve.

I hope not. Last year I thought it was great that Nintendo had enough to go around. Now, I wonder if the fact that it didn't sell out is the reason the wii u has a stigma.
I don't think wii u has sold 3m units. I bet if sony can supply they can meet that 5m goal by spring.

the wii u still is suffering from any A+ nintendo titles, plus nintendo doesn't have the third party support, and now it won't have the hardware, but i love me some good ole' mario and zelda.

i can almost guarantee you will be able to go to a store and find either the xbox o or ps4 before christmas.

It's really messed up but I'm hearing this with people about the Xbone. "Oh the Xbox one is sold out everywhere!" (which wasn't even true up until a week or two back), but if it's sold out it's because Microsoft is not able to push enough units to retailers like Sony is doing right now.

We are doing a midnight launch. Were expecting people to be camping out by wensday lol. I honestly dont think Ps4's will be sold out but, I could be wrong. A lot of people have been coming in and cancelling trying to get x1's all of a sudden. If we sell all of our consoles at the midnight launch then we wont be selling any for the morning :). Were only holding ps4's for people who had previous pre order and no we are not preselling at midnight launch. First come first serve.
Damn, figures. thanks for the insight, I think sitting in line at best buy is my best bet at this point.

Damn, figures. thanks for the insight, I think sitting in line at best buy is my best bet at this point.
Yeah sorry dude. Im not supposed to be saying how many ps4s we have but, we have plenty to cover preorders and some more.

Edit:

Oh i forgot to throw this out. If you dont wanna wait at midnight launch GS is opening at 8 the next day lol. I dont know if every gamestop is doing this but, mine is.

We are doing a midnight launch. Were expecting people to be camping out by wensday lol.
I think anyone who camps out this time around is gonna feel real dumb when they see them on store shelves. It seems Sony at least is legitimately not doing the "artificial scarcity" BS and getting a ton of systems out for launch.

i find it interesting this go round that both the ps4 and xbo are essentially the same hardware,  its more of a software war this time.  it will be cool to see how it plays out.  or even if they are hackable to play both consoles games (probably why microsoft opted for 24 hour connection).  a win/win for the best graphics imaginable in the years to follow.

Wow, look at all dem PS4's at the Amazon distribution center :drool:...Also, contrary to the rumors, they're shipping them in an outter box. fuck Yeah!!! Only 48 more hours til lift off!!! :bouncy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbgxnukX68s

Wow, look at all dem PS4's at the Amazon distribution center :drool:...Also, contrary to the rumors, they're shipping them in an outter box. fuck Yeah!!! Only 48 more hours til lift off!!! :bouncy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbgxnukX68s
Thank Cthulhu. Though that they're not putting anything under the system from the looks of that is a little worrisome. Always hate that about getting things from Amazon and always where the damage occurs.

Thank Cthulhu. Though that they're not putting anything under the system from the looks of that is a little worrisome. Always hate that about getting things from Amazon and always where the damage occurs.
I don't like that either. I always get stuff like that from them. You'd think they'd add some on the bottom for something like this.

I was hoping stuff would ship out today so people would start getting them Thursday night (my UPS guy doesnt usually come til at least 6pm).    Doesn't look like thats going to happen sadly.

I don't think wii u has sold 3m units. I bet if sony can supply they can meet that 5m goal by spring.
Wii U sold 3.6 million units before the September price cut and is now sitting at 3.9 million units. Sales tripled in US during Sept from 30k to 100k and went up 685% in the UK. Japan alone saw a huge boost in sales with new bundles last week. Wii U could very easily sell 1-2 million units worldwide just during November/December (though I'd bet on 1 million to be safe) so I think Nintendo will likely have 5 million or so by the new year globally.

With Donkey Kong Country in February and possibly Mario Kart 8 in late March (its spring after all) the Wii U could easily maintain 100k+ per month in the US at least and I wouldn't be suprised if we're seeing it in the 6m-8.5m range by E3 total.

Just got the transaction alert on my credit card that Amazon charged me for my PS4 preorder.  Checked my Amazon order status and it has just moved to "Shipping Now".  Let's do this!

Got Killzone: SF already sitting up in the media room, ready to rock.

I was hoping stuff would ship out today so people would start getting them Thursday night (my UPS guy doesnt usually come til at least 6pm). Doesn't look like thats going to happen sadly.
I'm in the same boat. UPS usually doesn't get to me until the end of the day (6-7PM). Though sometimes on a rare occasion, they'll deliver packages in the morning. Hoping for the best.

Just got the transaction alert on my credit card that Amazon charged me for my PS4 preorder. Checked my Amazon order status and it has just moved to "Shipping Now". Let's do this!

Got Killzone: SF already sitting up in the media room, ready to rock.
The moment I see this I will be giggling with excitement

Just checked and it looks like Killzone and BF4 are shipping seperately, Injustice better be here on release date!

Amazon's getting me ACIV tomorrow even with FSSS, nice.  I wasn't expecting to get that until early next week.  Now to just wait for Newegg.

bread's done
Back