PlayStation 4 Pre-Order Thread *GREATNESS OUT NOW!*

I changed the address and payment method on my ps4 and didnt get any email like this. I changed the payment method on my xbox and didnt receive anything either.
I messaged them if they could change my shipping address on the account of me losing my place and I got this reply just this morning.

Head's up!

The 1.5 day one patch is already live, and you can download it to a thumb drive, and install that way to avoid the download server crunch. its 307 meg, I think.

I found the link on bluesnews

anybody know when will Amazon refund us the money to those that pre-ordered the Watch Dogs bundle? I want to take advantage of that B1G1 free PS4 game promo code they emailed me, the code expires on the 16th so I hope I get that $60 refund in time.

anybody know when will Amazon refund us the money to those that pre-ordered the Watch Dogs bundle? I want to take advantage of that B1G1 free PS4 game promo code they emailed me, the code expires on the 16th so I hope I get that $60 refund in time.
last i heard they are not refunding you the money they are sending you watch dogs when it's released

[quote name="GLOCKGLOCK" post="11231641" timestamp="1384366258"]Anyone found a costco location that has a clue about Friday? Did they take pre-orders or will it just be first come, first served?[/quote

Costco does not do preorders unless it is online.

First come first serve. Limit 3 per membership.

When I looked yesterday lots of stores had stuff ordered. Nothing in stock.

[quote name="GLOCKGLOCK" post="11231641" timestamp="1384366258"]Anyone found a costco location that has a clue about Friday? Did they take pre-orders or will it just be first come, first served?[/quote

Costco does not do preorders unless it is online.

First come first serve. Limit 3 per membership.

When I looked yesterday lots of stores had stuff ordered. Nothing in stock.
Thanks, looks like it is unlikely they will have them available by Friday then if nothing is in stock yet. Might still make a stop at my local store since it opens later.

last i heard they are not refunding you the money they are sending you watch dogs when it's released
nah, I contacted Amazon the day Watch Dogs got delayed and they told me they were going to change my order to a standard PS4 launch edition and that they would refund me the price of the game. However, they never mentioned when the refund would take place and I stupidly forgot to ask, I'm going to have to contact them again later today to get an ETA on that refund.

The shipping status on my PS4 at Amazon just went from "Now Shipping" to "Shipped". fuck yes, what a relief.

So all of my PS4 stuff has now shipped except for Assassin's Creed IV, which is still in Now Shipping status.

Its a GAF thing, they kinda turned Banderas into the official PS4 mascot over there lol Some of the Gifs they make are really impressive though.
I like GAF I find a lot of their regulars pretty amusing to follow. But the problem is that site is so high traffic it's hard to keep up enough as it is.

I am not worried about any reviews I already bought and will likely love playing killzone and i dont have issue with the 8 ign gave, I think thats a great score. I am just curious about the 50 polygon gave it. There is no consistency in the game review industry and its difficult to aggregate it all because there is so much subjectivity and peoples ideas for a good score varies so much.
You've got to understand that game reviews are a business. You can't expect every news outlet's people to have integrity and review objectively. Look at Eurogamer for example. If you metacritic any game, you'll find dozens of scores in the 80s and 90s for a game but they'll often give that same game 60-70.

I'm convinced many sites will tank scores on purpose over a few gripes just to generate clicks for people to say "let me read this and find out WTF they were talking about".

I feel like singing the what's this song from nightmare before Christmas but replacing what's this with IT'S SHIPPED!

Coming from Tennessee via UPS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like singing the what's this song from nightmare before Christmas but replacing what's this with IT'S SHIPPED!

Coming from Tennessee via UPS.
It Shipped! It SHipped!

Color in Killzone Everywhere!

It Shipped!

Particles in the air!

It Shipped!

I can't believe my eyes

Its 1080ping

Wake up xbones, this isnt fair

It shipped!

It Shipped! It SHipped!

Color in Killzone Everywhere!

It Shipped!

Particles in the air!

It Shipped!

I can't believe my eyes

Its 1080ping

Wake up xbones, this isnt fair

It shipped!
Sorry for the fan boy nature of those last few lines. Came up with it on the spot and couldnt help myself haha

Well that doesn't make sense..why would you lose a place in line for changing an address? People have been doing this for forever on az..
That happened to me with the Xbox One the other day, I changed my method of payment because I had too over some fraud alert I received from Warner Bros website a few months ago. I called Amazon and after an hour of being on the phone nothing was resolved, the CSR allegedly put a support ticket but I haven't heard anything since I called on Sunday.

So the games I ordered on Monday from Amazon with the b1g1 code just got canceled and it said that my address is "undeliverable," this is the same address I just redirected knack at yesterday so I'm not sure what the problem was. This is making me worried about my PS4 pre order as it still says not yet shipped. Also does anybody have any idea if amazon will give me another b1g1 choose since mine was canceled?

Why would changing payment method cause delay?
They tried to charge my card, and the bank declined it. I called them up they thought it was unauthorized, so Amazon declined it and asked for a different payment. So I didn't want it to get declined again, I changed my card... And now it says will arrive the 19th... :[

They tried to charge my card, and the bank declined it. I called them up they thought it was unauthorized, so Amazon declined it and asked for a different payment. So I didn't want it to get declined again, I changed my card... And now it says will arrive the 19th... :[
This happened to my friend. Call them and talk to a CS rep. They charged the proper card and upgraded him to One Day Shipping without him really asking to.

Mine still says not yet shipped, Killzone will be here manana! Kinda disappointed with the Knack reviews, I wanted that game to do well. I'll definitely still play it someday but Im happy I went with NFS thus far. Also...

2013-11-1317_21_43-twjys1m.png

So excited!!!

This is why im scard to be day one buy of any system :/ have of me is scared to be a beta tester the other half needs it because it's a new tech toy.

don't matter if you buy a ps4/x1 we are all pretty much beta testers but unlike most betas we are paying 400-500 bucks for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why im scard to be day one buy of any system :/ have of me is scared to be a beta tester the other half needs it because it's a new tech toy.

don't matter if you buy a ps4/x1 we are all pretty much beta testers but unlike most betas we are paying 400-500 bucks for that.

That's part of why I'm waiting, but mainly because there are TWO launch games for the console. Everything else is multiplatform. And Knack just got ripped in reviews, so unless you're a mega Killzone fan, buying a PS4 at launch is just silly.

bread's done
Back