PlayStation 4 Pre-Order Thread *GREATNESS OUT NOW!*

Generally they will just attempt to deliver again the next day if delivery fails (signature is required) but you can pick it up at the delivery center after the truck that attempted had returned.
If you choose to have it held before they attempt to deliver, they won't put it on a truck at all.
I have no problems just letting them deliver it to my apartment. The only thing I'm worrying about is signature confirmation. Like I mentioned earlier, our leasing office receives all the packages and it would suck if UPS wouldn't accept their signature

Where are people seeing the spot about needing a signature required? I'm looking but can't find anything on my tracking information?

Edit:

I also can't the my ups crap to work. I made an account and stuff, but then when I go my ups and the little calendar showing deliveries it is bland and I can't figure out a way to add my ps4 order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are people seeing the spot about needing a signature required? I'm looking but can't find anything on my tracking information?
I would screenshot mine, but I changed something and now it says something else. But it will be under "special instructions". At first it did not show up on the UPS tracking page, but now it is there.

I have no problems just letting them deliver it to my apartment. The only thing I'm worrying about is signature confirmation. Like I mentioned earlier, our leasing office receives all the packages and it would suck if UPS wouldn't accept their signature
I can't remember the last time I had to sign for a package, but I would assume they would let your leasing office sign for it. Just keep an eye on the tracking or sign up for notifications.

I can't remember the last time I had to sign for a package, but I would assume they would let your leading office sign for it. Just keep an eye on the tracking or sign up for notifications.
Tracking isn't that helpful though. It will just say "out for delivery". I asked the leasing office when the UPS guy normally comes, and they around 11. I don't have class at that time, so maybe I'll just wait in the office if that isn't too weird.

I know that it requires a signature because it says "

Leave At:

Management Office
Based on the selected Leave At instructions, a signature will be obtained for the delivery of this package."

So when they say the driver may not leave the package without your authorization, that means they just need a Signature Confirmation?

Also hoping for something other than Uncharted. I knew that was coming.

I have to admit I'm getting just a little bit excited to go pick this up. On the other hand, I'm not the slightest bit looking forward to dealing with any sort of crowd at Gamestop. I'm too old for that shit ;).
I feel you! Its really nice to have been able to go in at 6 get my number and be able to go home until right before midnight. +10 for this! I Should be in and out in less than 15 min. Only 3 people ahead of me and everyone is paid so all they have to do is hand us our console.

Sitting at gamestop now in Michigan. Not a huge turnout at all, maybe 40 people, they put a number on your receipt and will call you to grab your system and wait to leave. I'm number 18 and I didn't show up till 10 pm. After you finalized your purchase you got to go wherever and just show back up at 11:30..easy, beats camping out and shit. fuck that. Saw people camping at best buy when I went to work at 2pm today.

Tracking isn't that helpful though. It will just say "out for delivery". I asked the leasing office when the UPS guy normally comes, and they around 11. I don't have class at that time, so maybe I'll just wait in the office if that isn't too weird.

I know that it requires a signature because it says "

Leave At: Management Office

Based on the selected Leave At instructions, a signature will be obtained for the delivery of this package."
Did you switch it to pick up at UPS? I'm on the X1 side but am thinking about doing the same thing. My UPS guy doesnt show up until 7 or so, but I took the day off in case of a signature requirment.

Did you switch it to pick up at UPS? I'm on the X1 side but am thinking about doing the same thing. My UPS guy doesnt show up until 7 or so, but I took the day off in case of a signature requirment.
No, I don't wanna fuck something up. Just hoping that the UPS guy comes at his normal time of 11AM

Assuming South Park doesn't get pushed back again.
South Park Stick of Truth is vaporware, it's never coming out. March will come and all of a sudden they'll announce that the PS3 and 360 are no longer viable, and the game is being retooled for PS4 and XBox One and will be released in September. September will come and they will say the game needs the be polished and will be out for Christmas. Even if it does eventually come out, it'll be mediocre at best.

Joey.

Exactly what I imagine Timbo looks like.

Also pretty sure that is the prettiest girl that guy has ever talked to in his life.

bread's done
Back