PlayStation 4 White Destiny Bundle Up For Pre-Order @ $449.99 Amazon

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
PlayStation 4 White Destiny Bundle Up For Pre-Order @ $449.99

Release Date: September 9, 2014

YK7w5hD.jpg

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Console/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402376888&sr=8-1&keywords=ps4

Best Buy: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-computer-entnmt-america-glacier-white-playstation-4-destiny-bundle/6731019.p?id=1219238306702&skuId=6731019&ref=06&loc=01&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=6731019&extensionType=pla:g&s_kwcid=PTC!pla!!!50157132999!g!!43604836959&kpid=6731019&k_clickid=6f1eae3a-de6f-c3e9-5373-000024012e49

Newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?gclid=CJma3-yG8b4CFYhAMgodNgYAzg&Item=N82E16868110142&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-PS4+Systems-_-N82E16868110142&ef_id=UysGAgAABPUuRTDo:20140611050759:s

Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/consoles/playstation-4-white-destiny-hardware-bundle/115475?cid=fds_10000001&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=102037&gclid=CNqg9PCG8b4CFTSVMgodZVIAMQ

Last edited by a moderator:
So after thinking it through Im gonna stick with my black PS4. The white one looks shmexy as hell, but it will no doubt stick out like a sore thumb in my setup. I will be getting that white DS4 though.

Sidenote: I think this decal looks pretty cool too.

15o74vr.jpg

Not sure where the $10 PSN code is coming from. But Amazon is currently advertising $25 off a year of PS Plus with console purchase. Haven't tried personally, but if you could pay for it now it would cost only $15 for a year since it's on sale for $40. But $25 isn't bad either.
if you read whats listed in the box you could be sure or just take my word.

I don't think I care about Destiny as it's just some deathmatch game like Titanfall?

But the white PS4 is sweeeeeeet. Looks so much better than black.

But...I should hold off until they die shrink it in a year or whenever so it runs quieter.
What an idiot.

Just an FYI, i noticed the bundle now shows release date delivery. I preordered the system and white gold headset when it was announced. After chatting with Cs they said they couldn't upgrade to release date delivery. So I canceled and reordered and now it shows 9/9/14 delivery instead if 9/11/14 (I ordered with prime).

Anyway, can't wait!

so i magically guessed it? was there for me at a couple retailers maybe you just skimmed over it but its was there hence why i posted it.
Can you read? I pre-ordered it as soon as it went up, there was no information on it at that point in time. Which is what I said, if you read. No, I don't think there's anything magical about you at all. Until they posted the details on the product page there was no indication. I can't help it you pre-ordered at a later point in time than me, and at that time there was more detailed information on the product.

I already have a white decal on my PS4 but there's no denying that system sure looks nice!! Extremely tempted to pick one up

So after thinking it through Im gonna stick with my black PS4. The white one looks shmexy as hell, but it will no doubt stick out like a sore thumb in my setup. I will be getting that white DS4 though.

Sidenote: I think this decal looks pretty cool too.

15o74vr.jpg
Where can I get that decal!?!?

Still don't have manners? It's rude and inconsiderate.
Why exactly? I'd really like to know. Some of your posts seem kinda rude. Just saying.

I didn't think people actually bought decals LOL
LOL that was hilarious. I'm happy you made yourself laugh. But yeah, I'm sure the numerous people who have sold decals for every system ever haven't actually sold any at all, because people dont actually buy them. And it's a great alternative to spending $450+ on a colored system.

TLoU is not out yet, though, so you can't wait a bit more. :D
It'll be out mid-summer, but this white console comes out September :( I either get a regular black and get TLoU on release, or wait for the white console to release and get the game late. I honestly have 0 interest in Destiny :/

[quote name="InedibleFood" post="11840392" timestamp="1402688108"]It'll be out mid-summer, but this white console comes out September :( I either get a regular black and get TLoU on release, or wait for the white console to release and get the game late. I honestly have 0 interest in Destiny :/[/quote

Get the game late? The remaster can't be that different. Haven't you played it already?

LOL that was hilarious. I'm happy you made yourself laugh. But yeah, I'm sure the numerous people who have sold decals for every system ever haven't actually sold any at all, because people dont actually buy them. And it's a great alternative to spending $450+ on a colored system.
or you could try growing up and not caring about how you're going to accessorize you're video game console like a girl LOL

or you could try growing up and not caring about how you're going to accessorize you're video game console like a girl LOL
LOL OMGZ you're (see how I used "you're" correctly there?) just full of those one liners that crack yourself up. Too bad they're not funny to anyone else. Me, grow up? I'm not trolling someone on an internet forum insulting them for wanting their stuff to look nice. Just because it's a big deal to you how others spend their money, doesn't mean it's a big deal to everyone. Get a fucking life. Better yet, go back to SlickDouches and stay there, there's nothing to beg for here.

Gah, I want this white one, it's really nice, but I also want one now to play TLoU Remastered.
I'm right there with you. Want the white sooo bad.

Maybe this will help some of you though? Thanks to Kotaku, I discovered that there is a seller on eBay selling brand new PS4's for $350 after a promo code. Also, free shipping. Technically this is a better price because you're saving some $$$

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171351649187?afsrc=1

code = CCNVIXQ214

LOL OMGZ you're (see how I used "you're" correctly there?) just full of those one liners that crack yourself up. Too bad they're not funny to anyone else. Me, grow up? I'm not trolling someone on an internet forum insulting them for wanting there stuff to look nice. Just because it's a big deal to you how others spend their money, doesn't mean it's a big deal to everyone. Get a fucking life. Better yet, go back to SlickDouches and stay there, there's nothing to beg for here.
LOL OMGZ there (see how you used "there" instead of their stuff to look nice. LOLZZ

Anyone know if the white color will be truly limited? I can't decide whether I should jump on this now or wait for an inevitable BF bundle. I remember the limited ed. AC white color Vita was part of a really good BF deal.

LOL OMGZ there (see how you used "there" instead of their stuff to look nice. LOLZZ
So you do know English. What's the problem then? Can you not talk like a normal person instead of 12 year old girl (which you called me, ironically) Tired of talking to the troll, back under the bridge please. Nobody gives a fuck what you think.

Anyone know if the white color will be truly limited? I can't decide whether I should jump on this now or wait for an inevitable BF bundle. I remember the limited ed. AC white color Vita was part of a really good BF deal.
That was a Vita. This one meanwhile might not even make it to BF holidays the way ps4's been selling at a good rate since launch.

These will sell like hotcakes, I hope Sony does a better job this gen with custom/limited edition consoles. They were lacking with the PS3.

Here I seen them when I bought my lightbar decals (which you should check out as well, and thanks to tylerh1701 for that!)
FlamingToast makes awesome lightbar decals. I bought a couple a while back.

BmZVjMpCIAEvsrI.jpg

Bl8UTkjCIAE-C7r.jpg
Blnnpv3CYAAiIHq.jpg

BkREK8uCcAAtO-k.jpg

These will sell like hotcakes, I hope Sony does a better job this gen with custom/limited edition consoles. They were lacking with the PS3.

FlamingToast makes awesome lightbar decals. I bought a couple a while back.
Those are nice, wasn't sure how a custom pic would turn out but I'll probably go back and try those as well. I got my psn name on one, and LOSER on the other :)

I'm not sure this bundle is going to be around during the holiday season.  There is still that ps4+psvita bundle that was reported.  Chances are that's the one that we'll be seeing.  

To those with a PS4 right now, you all do know that Gamestop is offering 50% trade bonus if you trade in towards a PS4 or Xbone, right? You'll get $396 for your used system until the 22 if you put it towards the Destiny bundle. I'm thinking hard about that myself, but every console I have is black. I haven't decided how much I want it to stand out, lol.

I can see these Destiny PS4 bundle being available as a holiday bundle around this Christmas. $399 maybe?
Possibly,

But with the way PS4 is selling, they would have to keep producing them AND build up an inventory for the holidays. If it's limited in any way, or even if it's not limited but just "temporary" production, that white model will probably be gone before the holidays IMO.

If it's just about getting a deal, $449 with game isn't much of a deal anyway (just $10 off).

Im pretty sure these will be long gone by the Holidays, maybe before then. But I can definitely see Sony making a BF or Holiday bundle aside from this. Or at the least a retailer making their own bundle to get sales.

To those with a PS4 right now, you all do know that Gamestop is offering 50% trade bonus if you trade in towards a PS4 or Xbone, right? You'll get $396 for your used system until the 22 if you put it towards the Destiny bundle. I'm thinking hard about that myself, but every console I have is black. I haven't decided how much I want it to stand out, lol.
Has this worked for anyone yet? I want to know if it actually counts. If so, I'm going to find a cheaper PS4 and do this asap haha.

UPDATE: Checking the Gamestop TIV/PROMO Thread it looks like people have been successful? They need an override? Anyone seeing this want to confirm this?

Has this worked for anyone yet? I want to know if it actually counts. If so, I'm going to find a cheaper PS4 and do this asap haha.

UPDATE: Checking the Gamestop TIV/PROMO Thread it looks like people have been successful? They need an override? Anyone seeing this want to confirm this?
Traded in my PS4 towards the white destiny bundle on Thursday. 50% bump applied, ended up getting $397.50. No override required.

I did it Thursday night and needed an override. He was probably glad to do it since he was getting a preorder anyways

Just got back from a friend who had the alpha of Destiny on their PS4 and it was AWESOME. Cemented my want and need for this bundle. It was really fun, the fighting was rewarding, and the classes varied enough that it seemed like you'd need variation in your teams to be successful. It was just really cool, rather big, and the graphics were great (as they should be.)

I will say though, travelling to different planets is done by your ship a.k.a. LOAD SCREEN, which is kind of depressing, but it's got a very MMO feel, so you need that central hub for commerce and travel,  I guess.

I can see how jumping to planets and back to tower for new gear or to unlock drops will get tiring/old. Other then that I'm super stoked for Destiny.

Actually my only major complaint is the running via Multiplayer matches. I get traveling father distance with a vehicle but a lot of the times I found the distance to be a little bit to far with running (which seems so much slower and sluggish after playing Titanfall/Call of Duty) but not far enough to jump on a vehicle. 

Maybe I'm just being nitpick-y about things.

I guess I'm putting in a pre-order via Gamestop unless a deal can be found on this bundle before release. 

Has anyone successfully preordered the destiny bundle in store at best buy? I printed the slip from their kiosk but no one could get it to go through. Kept saying in their system it couldn't be preordered.

Has anyone successfully preordered the destiny bundle in store at best buy? I printed the slip from their kiosk but no one could get it to go through. Kept saying in their system it couldn't be preordered.
it is just how their system is setup. i tried doing with the zelda/ pokemon xy limited edition console before, the system would reject it. so no $5 deposit on a preorder console

Only thing holding me back is the possibility of them releasing a red ps4 bundle at some point , maybe a god of war bundle . I pre ordered this anyway of course .

bread's done
Back