Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

I finally gave up on BB a while ago.  Got in an order at Target, hopefully it works out.  Was watching for Amazon but left the house for like twenty minutes to haul off a critter and missed it.  Never even thought about checking on my phone for some reason.  Won't have a raccoon waking me up trying to break into my attic anymore so at least there is that.

Best buy was the real mvp for me. Got one during midnight restock no problem. Effing target can eat a d___ ! sat there fighting with add to cart then cart empty...finally got it to add and place order...then it wanted the 3 digit code for my target card...which it NEVER asks for. Of course by the time I got the code my cart was empty. Oh well still thinking about trying gamestop in the morning. I got enough store credit to buy one and probably a game and controller too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn it, it went through but my bank Visa thing popped up and stopped the transaction. Said yes I authorize, then went back.... and same loop again. Argh.

Honestly, for Best Buy to be so bad that it's a top social media trend, the fact that they haven't addressed it or apologized is cowardly. They know what's going down and have been mum about it all night.

Damn it, it went through but my bank Visa thing popped up and stopped the transaction. Said yes I authorize, then went back.... and same loop again. Argh.
Same haha. Dammit!

And it went through finally. Whelp, all major retailers covered for an order. I think that's all she wrote.

Thanks for the bestbuy links and checkout links brothas, took an hour with the checkout links but I got one. Stay strong

Sold out.. wasted many hours with Best Buy.. o_O; At least I got the amazon order in.. would've much preferred Best Buy financing though (or.. is it just a glitch that it said sold it? x.X again!)

finally got through  now i can sleep  i hope best buy fixes this for everyone else hoping xbox isnt this big of a crap show

After hundreds of clicks, I got an error page saying the site was temporarily unavailable. I re-tried and i was finally able to get my rewards to show up.

Now it keeps taking a good while to process, but it still won't complete the order.

I feel like I'm close though.

Sometimes it says processing order for a few seconds before failing, and other times it takes up to a minute. For those whose orders went through, how long did it take to process? Was it a short one or a quick one?

after 40 minutes, I got pass the "place your order" screen, but then it was asking for security code to be sent via text.  After I entered the code, it brought me back to the "place your order" page.

Oh my god I finally got an order through on BB.  I mean probably they will cancel it but whatever, at least I have an order at two stores so maybe a better shot at actually getting one.

My bank was doing the same thing with the fraud prevention that some of you were getting, then I tried another card and it wanted me to enter a security code that I was texted and it timed out before ever working so I gave up. 

Tried again since some of you were having luck and managed to get an order in using PayPal.  

Woot-woot got 2 ps4s. One at target and one at bb. Bb’s site works. Just keep clicking the payment button.

Sometimes it says processing order for a few seconds before failing, and other times it takes up to a minute. For those whose orders went through, how long did it take to process? Was it a short one or a quick one?
Probably close to a minute when it finally worked.

Anyone know if multiple browser windows or devices helps or hinders?  not sure if multiple place your order hoses the original you clicked.

I'm actually surprised this turned out to be an issue with what appears to be them overwhelmed. I've never seen them have this kind of issue, even on BF so it's pretty shocking. I'd be extremely embarrassed if I were them. . .

FINALLY!!!!!! Thank goodness I still have the day off because it's nearly 3am here and I would have hated having to worry about work in the morning.

Stay strong guys and keep on clicking that button!

Anyone know if multiple browser windows or devices helps or hinders? not sure if multiple place your order hoses the original you clicked.
I used multiple browsers and the BB app on my phone. At one point I as at the place order screen on my phone and on chrome. Finally got through BB just now. Good luck everyone!

Man if i did not have 200 dollars in certificates to get a good discount on this system i would be so pissed with bestbuy now 

I used multiple browsers and the BB app on my phone. At one point I as at the place order screen on my phone and on chrome. Finally got through BB just now. Good luck everyone!
same at one point i had 4 browser windows and my phone. Finally just got one through though.

bread's done
Back