Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Mine’s still in the preparing order phase. I took the loss and paid for shipping rather than adding something to get free shipping, no idea if that would impact whether or not it gets canceled. Console is still preparing too, so who knows.
It may be canceled of course, but in the future search for "only at walmart" for preorders of stuff like toys that aren't slated to come out until a month or so later. You can preorder something not yet released and get free shipping. Then, when you get the item you wanted, cancel the preorder.

It may be canceled of course, but in the future search for "only at walmart" for preorders of stuff like toys that aren't slated to come out until a month or so later. You can preorder something not yet released and get free shipping. Then, when you get the item you wanted, cancel the preorder.
I considered adding a preorder to get the free shipping, but figured it was cleaner in this case to just order the item solo since it was an obvious glitch. At $5 + glitch price it was still cheaper than buying it for $49.99. Just have to figure out if I want to drop $20 for the original game upgrade.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered two copies. One was cancelled around 9pm then the second was cancelled about an hour later. Since they have like a week they will probably catch most orders before they go out.

Anyone getting a change in their preorder status for the ps5? It looks like my Walmart one changed and tracking will be available for it soon.

It was just the change to tracking will be available soon. I got my order in on the second wave there and wasn't sure if anyone else's was further along.

Unless there is an extreme short supply of them, that blows my mind that a $100 headset is hard to find.
Not surprised Sony was short on cameras when the ps4 launched. Unlike Nintendo, Sony does a great job making supply catch up with demand.

Not surprised Sony was short on cameras when the ps4 launched. Unlike Nintendo, Sony does a great job making supply catch up with demand.
Nice, I’ll probably grab a pair at some point if I hear really good things. I really like headsets when gaming but the ones I have which are like middle of the road quality don’t do the best at always telling you which direction a sound is coming from (but they are still better than my 4K TV speakers.

If this 3D audio helps with that I’ll definitely get them.

Just saw people on twitter that had their Amazon orders update. Someone said to refresh your shipping speed, go to change speed (don't change anything) just click confirm. My PS5 and charger stand now say arriving 11/12.

Just saw people on twitter that had their Amazon orders update. Someone said to refresh your shipping speed, go to change speed (don't change anything) just click confirm. My PS5 and charger stand now say arriving 11/12.
Thanks for this! Works for Series X orders too. Surprisingly getting it on launch day. Didn't have a date prior to your suggestion.

Worked for my Series X and my DualSense charring dock. Did not seem to work for my Xbox charging dock. Thanks for the tip!

Worked for me! Nice, now I don't have to sit and wonder (hopefully)

Thanks for the "Pro Tip"...

It worked for me too for both my PS5 and my Xbox Series X.

Apparently GameStop will have two different waves of processing preorders for PS5 in-store. The first wave will be on the 12th, and a second wave will happen on the 19th.

Add me to the thank you list! PS5 and Pulse headset all say arriving Nov 12th now. Sweeeeeet! :)

Psvr adaptors are being shipped this week! I got my fedex tracker. Way to go Sony....now let’s hope they make psvr2!

This worked for my ps5 and Xbox. Thanks for posting! Hopefully it's accurate. Tried it on my pre order of miles morales and that shows delivery date pending still for whatever reason

My brother works at Amazon and four PS5s were demolished in a forklift accident today and several boxes were damaged. Hate to see it, they're gonna delay some orders.

I have it pre-ordered at BB and Amazon. I was able to pay for my PS5 entirely with BB credit(I banked points for years). So obviously I'd prefer to keep that one.

Any advice on when it's safe to cancel my Amazon one? I don't wanna cancel my Amazon one, and then 2 days before release, get a cancellation email from BB. I remember how finicky BB was when the PS5 went live and how people were placing orders after it was marked as "sold out."

Where you at? I’m sure people on here would be happy to take that off your hands. I’m still looking for one in NJ.
This, for anyone with multiple pre-orders (especially if you're in eastern PA...I know someone who also doesn't have a pre-order and would take one - and toss in a case of beer on top of it if the seller is of age :D/ ) please help out your fellow CAGers!

This, for anyone with multiple pre-orders (especially if you're in eastern PA...I know someone who also doesn't have a pre-order and would take one - and toss in a case of beer on top of it if the seller is of age :D/ ) please help out your fellow CAGers!
Those guy knows how to close a deal!

I still have an extra Xbox series S preorder at best buy that I’m likely to cancel.

Those guy knows how to close a deal!

I still have an extra Xbox series S preorder at best buy that I’m likely to cancel.
Not to turn the thread into that, but where are you located? I’m still trying to find and X or an S for the kids Christmas.

bread's done
Back