Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

I would like to know this also. I know someone said they were coming via FedEx, but I couldn't find a way on the FedEx site since I don't have a tracking number.

I went back to the Sony site and it says an adaptor has already been ordered for my PSVR serial number so I guess I just wait.
Go to FedEx.com and sign up for delivery manager. Any packages coming to your address (might need a name match too) will show up there.

Just got a shipping notification from AntOnline that my bundle is preparing to ship within the next 24 hours

They didn’t ship my series X until yesterday and I got it today. They haven’t moved on my ps5 yet but there is still hope
Apparently Sam's Club sent out some notices delaying orders. My order page still says it's set to arrive by the 12th. Still awkward how much more difficult the PS5 has been vs. the Xbox.

For those wondering, I just got my PS5 PSVR adapter dropped off by FedEx. Other than a confirmation after I placed the order, I heard nothing about it.

I ordered mine the day after the site went live.

9967fd95f55a64b9af06c9b09991737c.gif

I keep checking my order at Target waiting for it to change from pre-ordered to shipping or something. Anybody know what to expect from Target in terms of timing for system preorders?

Go to FedEx.com and sign up for delivery manager. Any packages coming to your address (might need a name match too) will show up there.
This is the way. Once you have that and set it to email notifications, you can download the "Shop" app and have all your tracking numbers in one place with Geolocation maps!
I keep checking my order at Target waiting for it to change from pre-ordered to shipping or something. Anybody know what to expect from Target in terms of timing for system preorders?
I don't know. Target has me antsy as well. They just updated my shipping status to the last date in the range; November 18.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have a pending label from Solutions2Go. Note that tomorrow is Veterans Day, so there is no mail, but FedEx and UPS will still be making deliveries. Expect to see some movement on those labels tomorrow, as I believe Walmart orders come with 2-Day Delivery.

I also have a pending label from Solutions2Go. Note that tomorrow is Veterans Day, so there is no mail, but FedEx and UPS will still ship. Expect to see some movement on those labels tomorrow, as I believe Walmart orders come with 2-Day Delivery.
From your mouth to God’s ears. I need my PS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heads up the Target shipment also mentions being shipped in it's original box. I hope that's not the case as it will almost assuredly get trashed that way.

Heads up the Target shipment also mentions being shipped in it's original box. I hope that's not the case as it will almost assuredly get trashed that way.
that is how amazon shipped the ps4, condition was fine, but its pretty risky to have a $400 or $500 item sitting out for everyone to see.

Sketchy. My target order says it will be delivered by 11/18 and was updated in status. My one issue is that their is a warning that the console is shipping in its original box and there is no way to hide what it is. Now I have to be on a constant look out for porch pirates.

My Target order just changed to estimated delivery on the 18th as well. Hopefully that’s just a worse case scenario date and it comes sooner than that. If not, it’s not a huge deal for me as for some reason, Best Buy isn’t shipping my Spider-Man order until the 17th.

Just got my camera adapter today.  Had my address on it but someone elses name.  Weird but Ill take it

Torn...was able to secure an Xbox series X today. The lack of games in year 1 bothers me. Not sure if I want to keep it or sell it. I got 2 ps5s on the way. However I think series x is pretty cool as well.

My Target PS5 is showing preparing for shipping with an estimated arrival date of the 18th. It also states "there's no way to hide the contents as the item ships in its own box" or something to that effect... Are they seriously shipping this without a box?

Godfall and valhalla also backordered. Glad a spread the pre orders around and got miles morales scheduled to come Thursday from Amazon and a pre order at GameStop for demon's souls.

My Target PS5 is showing preparing for shipping with an estimated arrival date of the 18th. It also states "there's no way to hide the contents as the item ships in its own box" or something to that effect... Are they seriously shipping this without a box?

Godfall and valhalla also backordered. Glad a spread the pre orders around and got miles morales scheduled to come Thursday from Amazon and a pre order at GameStop for demon's souls.
I mentioned the target issue a few hours ago. That’s a stupid sketchy move to save a few bucks on shipping. Now we need to be on the look out for porch pirates and “lost” packages.

FWIW, my Xbox Series X from Target initially said it was going to arrive next Monday, November 16th.  But after it actually shipped it changed to arrive tomorrow, November 11th.

Just checked Target and I got the same message for the PS5. I will be furious if they indeed ship w/o a box :whistle2:\

bread's done
Back