Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Mine's saying arriving on the 18th as well.  To be fair to Target, they always said between the 13th and the 19th, so they aren't really breaking their word with it.  

Walmart on the other hand... says it should arrive by the 12th.  Not sure if it's going to make it at this point.

Mine's saying arriving on the 18th as well. To be fair to Target, they always said between the 13th and the 19th, so they aren't really breaking their word with it.

Walmart on the other hand... says it should arrive by the 12th. Not sure if it's going to make it at this point.
I did a chat with Walmart, the person seemed pretty convinced that i would be getting it on thursday. she claimed to be a gamer and was hoping to get one before christmas. she gave a canned response about customer being important and they know we are looking foward to getting the ps5 after a long wait and our satisfaction is their top priority blah blah.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a chat with Walmart, the person seemed pretty convinced that i would be getting it on thursday. she claimed to be a gamer and was hoping to get one before christmas. she gave a canned response about customer being important and they know we are looking foward to getting the ps5 after a long wait and our satisfaction is their top priority blah blah.
Yeah we ain’t getting it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put Walmart up there with Amazon in not having terrible logistics. I feel like at worst we'd get it Friday, but who knows at this point.

I really fucked up by not getting mine on Amazon. I have the credit card and I was busy trying to find something worth a cent to put in my cart so I'd get 18 months no financing, and it was sold out when I did. Amazon gets you the console on release date.

The other really good one was Microsoft Store with their Xbox. They had that shit a day away from me for a week and I got mine at 10am lol

I"m trying to get another for a coworker so I'm disappointed so far. I really wish I got the Amazon order in :/

I put Walmart up there with Amazon in not having terrible logistics. I feel like at worst we'd get it Friday, but who knows at this point.

I really fucked up by not getting mine on Amazon. I have the credit card and I was busy trying to find something worth a cent to put in my cart so I'd get 18 months no financing, and it was sold out when I did. Amazon gets you the console on release date.

The other really good one was Microsoft Store with their Xbox. They had that shit a day away from me for a week and I got mine at 10am lol

I"m trying to get another for a coworker so I'm disappointed so far. I really wish I got the Amazon order in :/
Amazon has been the worst company so far. [emoji2955]

Godfall being backordered might be a blessing in disguise, as it will give us all time to check out reviews ... I’m still not convinced it will be worth anywhere near $70 ... maybe $45.

Amazon has been the worst company so far. [emoji2955]

How? I got my Xbox from them today and I know people are set to get their PS5s on Thurs. Walmart and Amazon are the only companies I know of who are able to get the consoles to customers on release date, or as I've heard with Walmart, sometimes a day or two earlier.

How? I got my Xbox from them today and I know people are set to get their PS5s on Thurs. Walmart and Amazon are the only companies I know of who are able to get the consoles to customers on release date, or as I've heard with Walmart, sometimes a day or two earlier.
You haven’t seen all the people they sent that email too telling them they might get theirs before Christmas if anything. My buddy ordered the moment they allowed preorders and he got that email. No other retailer is that delayed.

You haven’t seen all the people they sent that email too telling them they might get theirs before Christmas if anything. My buddy ordered the moment they allowed preorders and he got that email. No other retailer is that delayed.

To be fair they did send out emails a few days after pre-orders went up saying that there may be delays. I got these for both systems.

[attachment=34898:amazon.PNG]

To be fair they did send out emails a few days after pre-orders went up saying that there may be delays. I got these for both systems.

attachicon.gif
amazon.PNG
Yeah sucks. Microsoft at least for me and the people that I know that ordered from them have been on point. I got mine today before noon. Had a shipping confirmation and tracking 3 days ago.

I now have two Solutions2Go items showing in tracking. One says Estimated Delivery is Saturday the 14th by end of day. Update : It’s the DualSense Charging Station which was said to deliver by the 23rd.

The other is still pending.

I now have two Solutions2Go items showing in tracking. One says Estimated Delivery is Saturday the 14th by end of day. The other is still pending.
I have a tracking from solution2go to just now too, with a Saturday delivery which is the ps5 digital edition.

Just checked my credit card and I have a pending charge from Amazon for the PlayStation 5.. I’m a prime member and apparently it’s going to beat watch dogs from Best Buy here..

Hold on to hope!

Amazon is saying "Arriving November 26th." I pre-ordered on September 16th...

Is it the same for everyone else who bought from them?
mine also says thursday by 8p. They have not charged me yet.

Gamestop on the other hand has charged me. Says awaiting shipment.

Im holding my breath until I get shipping number.

Torn...was able to secure an Xbox series X today. The lack of games in year 1 bothers me. Not sure if I want to keep it or sell it. I got 2 ps5s on the way. However I think series x is pretty cool as well.
Series X has Game Pass, backwards compatibility and....that's it for a while. I got one when the opportunity presented itself so I'll have a next-gen system in case I can't get a PS5 right away but there is nothing truly exciting on Series X right that can't be played elsewhere IMO.

Charging station and nba 2k21 mamba preparing for pickup tomorrow at bestbuy. Still no update on ps5 from target. Anyone know when pre order for pickup will be for target? Midnight tomorrow?

Series X has Game Pass, backwards compatibility and....that's it for a while. I got one when the opportunity presented itself so I'll have a next-gen system in case I can't get a PS5 right away but there is nothing truly exciting on Series X right that can't be played elsewhere IMO.
Yeah I’m probably going to ebay it this weekends. Looks like they’re going for 850-1000. Should stay that way till stock replenishes.

I'm a little worried. Now my target order says that item ships in original packaging so there's no way to hide what's inside. So I'll have a PS5 sitting on my porch until I get home for everyone to see.

Same here with the charge from Amazon. No shipping yet. Expect it later today. ITS HAPPENING BOYS!!!!!!!

I'm a little worried. Now my target order says that item ships in original packaging so there's no way to hide what's inside. So I'll have a PS5 sitting on my porch until I get home for everyone to see.
Likewise, I will most likely take the day off when the console arrives, or try to have it redirected to a fedex store. Don't want to take any risks, even though I never had anything stolen in my neighborhood.

My Gamestop has shipped and says it will arrive tomorrow.

I also did not upgrade to launch day shipping for $30 and just kept the free shipping option.  I expected to get it next week so that is awesome.

Another problem there is now your PS5 box is going to have a huge shipping label stuck to it. Not cool at all on Target's part.

bread's done
Back