Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Target popped an Add to Cart button to the digital model (not being picky atm), which then quickly disappeared

Isn't Target supposed to be pickup only?

I don't remember Best Buy going active for the XBX. Probably the same thing with PS5.
I'm forgetting but I believe BB did have them, they just shit the bed and entire site crashed. I was able to brute force the product page on an ipad only to see it had gone from coming soon to sold out. Pretty sure bots won that one.

People abandoned it pretty quick anyway since Target went live shortly after.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to get the PS5 Pulse 3D Headset from Gamestop finally

Probably a waste of money but my console outputs via TV speakers so it will be an improvement from that at least

I'm forgetting but I believe BB did have them, they just shit the bed and entire site crashed. I was able to brute force the product page on an ipad only to see it had gone from coming soon to sold out. Pretty sure bots won that one.
It was really bad because of the bots. I know that l believe the next day at some random time, they were selling again. Because there weren't bots all over the damn place, I was able to add it to the cart and check out in like 20 seconds.

Is migrating from PS4 to PS5 going to be as simple as just downloading the cloud saves from PS Plus and moving the external HD that has the games from the PS4 to the PS5?

bread's done
Back