Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Target...stuck at the payment confirmation window but can't advance.  I'm just staring at a greyed-out "Place Your Order" button.

Popfindr is still showing some stock at stores in my area. Hopefully it comes back working properly. I was on it right away and got an error at checkout.

It seems like they took them offline, to me.   Item page was showing 'in stock' and many locations for a few minutes, then all locations were suddenly empty. 

So was anyone here able to get one? Freaking checkout was a joke

After multiple attempts finally saw order total of 0.00 lol awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone got one? I kept getting an error about my payment method not covering the cost, which is a lie. Guessing their system was just fuct.

Got through Target checkout.  Once I had it in my cart I just kept slamming pay/finish, it gave me stock warnings, and then finally went through.

This is the same thing they did with Xbox. They'll end up having a bunch of them unclaimed, when you go in store tell you that they're only purchasable through the website and then proceed to the sell them the following day because they realized how fucking stupid it is to only allow people to purchase on their website while not allowing people to purchase on the website.

Fudging target! I thought my CC was wrong so kept trying multiple ones. Should've just spammed the cc that was saved. I missed it so bad.

My store had 18 prior to the "drop" now it's down to 8.  I think they're releasing stock in increments of some sort.  (And I did get through checkout, so it was possible).

I had the same checkout issue, kept saying there is a cc issue.  I think it was due to it becoming OOS at the particular store.  I tried another store that had a larger allocation and the order went through fine.

Couldnt get to checkout at Target despite having in my cart but just as I was continuing to fail there, I was lined up for Sony Direct and managed to place an order. This was painful, I want my bed. 

Well GG everyone I have to get to bed so calling it for the night. Looks like I'll just have to wait until Friday and my buddy is just SOL. 

As for inventory, popfindr shows only a few units reduced in our area so who knows what the deal is.

I had the same checkout issue, kept saying there is a cc issue. I think it was due to it becoming OOS at the particular store. I tried another store that had a larger allocation and the order went through fine.
The store I tried had the most of any store in my area and I still got an out of stock error. Popfindr says they only sold 3 out of the 30 they had so far.

I just got into the Sony Direct site and PS5 consoles are in stock.  

NM now its OOS.

bread's done
Back