Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

I waited in queue for sony direct, finally it's my turn and guess what... referral denied! I guess that's my luck for tonight. Couldn't get one from Target either. I'll just get one in a few months. Losing sleep for this crap is not worth it. 

Oh yeah for those of you that live in the midwest, Nebraska Furniture Mart posted the following on their site, "PS5 & PS5 Accessories Available Online Only 11/12. Not Available In Store or by Phone. Pickup Date TBD Due to Vendor Delays."

Well, there's still Wal-Mart tomorrow but that's probably going to go the same damned way that Target went tonight. I had both the app and website up spamming complete order and it kicked errors every time and on the app it wouldn't leave the damned security code for CC screen

Well, on the plus side once Target does come back up, all the people who think it's OOS will be gone and -should- make it easier to get through.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had it in my cart at Target.  So did my wife.  Couldn't get through.  I had it in my cart at Sony Direct.  It literally sold out at my final checkout page (wouldn't let me put in credit card).  This of course after I missed the chime due to my volume being turned off.  My first loss in quite some time.  Oh well.  Time for some Rocket League...

Well, there's still Wal-Mart tomorrow but that's probably going to go the same damned way that Target went tonight. I had both the app and website up spamming complete order and it kicked errors every time and on the app it wouldn't leave the damned security code for CC screen
No doubt -- Target keeps telling me to use a previously saved card, which I have saved, and there's no sign of it ... what a pain

I wouldn't get your hopes up on them going back in stock. This happened with Xbox too.
Nah, I was able to get one easily Monday night and had zero cart issues. This was just complete lockdown where they couldn't be sold.

No doubt -- Target keeps telling me to use a previously saved card, which I have saved, and there's no sign of it ... what a pain
I thought the entire point of saving a card was to not deal with this bullshit. I thought that it having already asked you for the security pin it wouldn't need it, so I had to run out to my wallet and grab my card and that's probably what did me it. So freaking dumb, but oh well

Target's PS5 launch was a bit different than their X launch from a couple of nights ago.  The X was more of a rolling launch, whereas the PS5 it appeared all the stores showed in-stock at the same time.  So if you were stuck checking out at one store it pretty much ruined your chances to move on to another store.

I thought the entire point of saving a card was to not deal with this bullshit. I thought that it having already asked you for the security pin it wouldn't need it, so I had to run out to my wallet and grab my card and that's probably what did me it. So freaking dumb, but oh well
Nah, I had my card - kept entering the correct code and it kept saying it was wrong

I had it in my cart within seconds after it going live but I forgot to enter the security code when I clicked on "check out".  By the time I entered the code and hit checkout again, it went out of stock.  I probably woudl've gotten it if it weren't for the dang security code.

Really doubt that mattered all that much -- I got it in my cart right away, plugged in my info and just had it forcibly removed from my cart after all this time ... chances are the site would've screwed you regardless

Sony Direct was fun. 2 hours for an OOS seems mean spirited.

Guess i'll try Wal-Mart tomorrow.

already got my SMB Game and Watch shipping from amazon uk :)

I had it in my cart within seconds after it going live but I forgot to enter the security code when I clicked on "check out". By the time I entered the code and hit checkout again, it went out of stock. I probably woudl've gotten it if it weren't for the dang security code.
Nah, I had my card - kept entering the correct code and it kept saying it was wrong
For the last time, THE SITE WAS BROKEN. Stores have not sold out.

Oh, that sucks. This entire thing has been a mess since Wal-Mart broke the date of pre-orders and it became the wild west with everyone doing it. I'm half tempted to go into Wal-Mart early and see if they somehow have any on the shelf they'll sell.

I have 15-20 more minutes.  There are still 130+ around me and the Target in the bad part of town rarely sells out.  I'd stay up longer but only got 5 hours of sleep last night.   GL everyone

Kinda late since they are OOS but if you have the NoScript extension you can "trust" playstation.com and not the others and it blocks the queue from popping up. Some antivirus seem to block the queue on Edge as well. 

If you clicked the link and pressed escape before getting redirected to the queue you could make your way through checkout on PlayStation direct.

I have to wonder if over 400 users in a thread is a record these days. I remember CAG having 3k in a BF thread once and the site crashing and being very slow lol.

Likely a store inventory reset for another launch I'm guessing.
Hopefully, it's settled down now at 13. The store a little farther in the opposite direction has stayed at 15 the entire time. Plus on the app it still says Temp out of stock and I looked at the Xbox and it just flat out says unavailable

Hopefully, it's settled down now at 13. The store a little farther in the opposite direction has stayed at 15 the entire time. Plus on the app it still says Temp out of stock and I looked at the Xbox and it just flat out says unavailable
Got mine in cart and got an error and it disappeared. The store STILL shows 32 in stock. Might have to drive over at 7am and wait in our social distanced line unless best buy pops up tonight

For the last time, THE SITE WAS BROKEN. Stores have not sold out.
Don’t think so. All of the stock at the stores around me have slowly decreased by 25-50% since site went to no stock. I think it is just catching up. They’re gone.

I mean makes sense. There were only about 100 in my area. I’m sure more than 100 people in my city were vying for these. Hell wario64 alone has an average of more than 5000 followers per state.

bread's done
Back