Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

I have to wonder if over 400 users in a thread is a record these days. I remember CAG having 3k in a BF thread once and the site crashing and being very slow lol.
Bearing that in mind, I find it highly unlikely none or perhaps only one of us was able to score one at Target if they legit went online. We're too dedicated a bunch to not have more of us walk away with a successful order

my credit card keep declined when I try to check out in sony direct....and then sold out after 3 attempt..
I hate that. I literally have a card with a 50k limit and they will decline 500 dollar transactions...very annoying. Takes a while to get a confirmation I want the charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bearing that in mind, I find it highly unlikely none or perhaps only one of us was able to score one at Target if they legit went online. We're too dedicated a bunch to not have more of us walk away with a successful order
Couple of others on Reddit got in too. Our orders now show as processing for Store Pickup in My Account

Don’t think so. All of the stock at the stores around me have slowly decreased by 25-50% since site went to no stock. I think it is just catching up. They’re gone.

I mean makes sense. There were only about 100 in my area. I’m sure more than 100 people in my city were vying for these. Hell wario64 alone has an average of more than 5000 followers per state.
My stores showing 40, 70, and 92 have decreased to 33, 66, and 81. They've been sitting at those totals for like 30min.

I also don't believe that the available units suddenly went OOS at all 20 locations simultaneously.

Couple of others on Reddit got in too. Our orders now show as processing for Store Pickup in My Account
That's good, at least some folks got through

Popfindr is listing plenty as in-stock around me, so hopefully it's just a matter of Target getting its online act together

Well, in 10 minutes it will have been an hour so maybe around that time?
Maybe, if not I'm just gonna hit the bed and see what Wal-Mart's 4 timeslots bring. I did notice on the app Tuesday for the Xbox that it will send you to the nearest store that has one in stock to place your order, so that's pretty helpful.

I hate that. I literally have a card with a 50k limit and they will decline 500 dollar transactions...very annoying. Takes a while to get a confirmation I want the charge.
yes....my credit card transaction shows the pending charge three times...plus and minus $541...plus and minus $541....plus and minus $541..and there is a $1 hold....

My credit score is 798(just refinanced) and I make good, not great money. Chase sapphire gives my about 20k.
I dont want to be a dick but in 2001 after graduating high school my citi card was 15k limit. Best advice would literally be to ask them for a higher credit limit. I do this with all my cards yearly/bi yearly and if you pay on time and don't really get above 10% on your limit they will raise it each time. My citi, chase and american express all have over 50k.

Hmmm, I'm seeing my stores go down 1 by 1 now as well, probably as someone is pulling them from stock to fulfill orders. I'll give it another 8 minutes before calling it, but they may have actually sold out despite their garbage checkout. :S

Hmmm, I'm seeing my stores go down 1 by 1 now as well, probably as someone is pulling them from stock to fulfill orders. I'll give it another 8 minutes before calling it, but they may have actually sold out despite their garbage checkout. :S
If so I have shit luck because I was refreshing as soon the page loaded, my saved store had the most units in the area and I hit the "place your order" button within 15-20 seconds of it going live and still got the out of stock error.

So godamn annoying. Refreshed for hours and they were gone within seconds at Target. All while stuck at the checkout page. I fucking hate this shit. 

If so I have shit luck because I was refreshing as soon the page loaded, my saved store had the most units in the area and I hit the "place your order" button within 15-20 seconds of it going live and still got the out of stock error.
It kept lying to me saying my payment method wasn't able to cover the purchase, so IDK. Target has had the most robust checkout of all the retailers and even they couldn't handle the load. Just too many damn people heh.

Whelp, I'm giving up. My tracker will scream at me if something happens later but for now, I can't be fussed.

WOW, just as I was passing out I heard my tracker notification. I spammed my cart to checkout both on the app and webpage until it errored out and I got the email notification. DONE.

GOD.. still couldn't get one!
Same ... had it in my cart at one, two, three different stores -- all gone

One has "Limited Stock" at the store, and it's listed as "Not eligible for Order Pickup / Drive up" and then lists the Aisle I can find it on. Wonder if an early drive there will net me one in the morning....

Same ... had it in my cart at one, two, three different stores -- all gone

One has "Limited Stock" at the store, and it's listed as "Not eligible for Order Pickup / Drive up" and then lists the Aisle I can find it on. Wonder if an early drive there will net me one in the morning....
I was spamming refresh and missed one available in a different store. Just a split second mistake.

Hope you'll snag one soon though.

Still orderable.  But the stores are all 25+ miles out now.

The quantities are all dropping properly on popfindr now.  Just like I said earlier.

annnd It's gone everywhere now.   There were way more tertiary stores with 20-30+ units than I realized before.   Perhaps about 6 to 8.  Just watched 40+ metro stores plummet all the way to zero on the item page. 

annnd It's gone everywhere now. There were way more tertiary stores with 20-30+ units that I realized before. Just watched 40+ metro stores plummet all the way to zero on the item page.
So bizarre .. am still seeing plenty of supply on Popfindr, but nothing available except for one -- 22 miles away -- that has a "Pick up here" link

When I click it, am told it's 'now out of stock'.

This has been the case for the last 10 minutes, even with refresh

smh

I'm fairly certain that they're all gone now dude. Sorry.

'limited stock' is just a buffer and single units are ghost listings.
Burbank had 2 pop up, I put my security in but got a "We are not accepting new cards use an older one on file". Card I had on system expired in October so I put the new security and date in Target.com (did this after the first run an hour and a half ago) and I think that is why I couldnt nab it and know now it is a waste for me to try Target anymore.

bread's done
Back