Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

I'm not sure if I missed Best Buy going live somehow or none of the stores near here ever had stock.  I was refreshing and it went from coming soon to sold out, and no store within 250 miles has any stock.  The same thing happened with the web site while trying to order an XSX.

I'm not sure if I missed Best Buy going live somehow or none of the stores near here ever had stock. I was refreshing and it went from coming soon to sold out, and no store within 250 miles has any stock. The same thing happened with the web site while trying to order an XSX.
Probably not a lot stock available today. Even the game supply was kind of limited. My BB only has a handful of Spider-Man ultimate editions. Tons of demon souls though and even more copies of godfall. I think they only has 3 ps5 cameras available...not that I want one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol bestbuy just came in stock and couldn't check out. Gone in a min. Walmart will be a joke too.
Got a series x from Walmart no problem the other day. Have your account logged in and payment set. Was in and out in 1 min and bought by 12:01. After 12:05 they were gone.

Is yours being shipped or is it in store pick up? Is there a delay on in store pick up for yours like mine? Mine says monday the 16th.
Store pick-up. Was able to get my local bestbuy as well. They even made me put in a verification code. Still in shock, it went through

Shows a Nov 20th pick-up but It'll probably be sooner.

Store pick-up. Was able to get my local bestbuy as well. They even made me put in a verification code. Still in shock, it went through
Ya i had to go through the verification too. I thought I was doomed AF at that point. I was ordering for the galleria mall in roseville. I guess i got lucky that it 6:30 am out here.

I can't figure out what the deal is with BB.  It goes back and forth between coming soon, sold out, some new button that tells me they are releasing more stock every few minutes and when they do, the button will enable and I should hurry through the order then, etc.  But every time it has switched to add to cart, it just keeps going to some error message saying that it wasn't added to my cart and to try again.

Got one too! Also had to get a code, my CC was declined the first time too but was able to submit again and got it through! That was crazy, my pick up is Tuesday 17th

Good luck to everyone else

I see a bunch of Best Buys within [slightly long] driving distance to me that have it available for pickup on Tuesday, Nov. 17.

Is that the soonest one can expect for new orders?  I was hoping to place an order for picking up today.

I've now gotten to the point of it asking for a verification code twice and neither time has it sent me my code even after requesting it to be resent.

Eh, Best Buy is just messing with me at this point.  Shows Add to Cart, then Coming Soon, then Please Wait, then Shop Open Box.  At this point, I'm not sure if I really want one, but it's turned into a game....

Anyone going to target to see if they’re selling any outright? Stores still show 5-10 consoles in stock even after the in store orders from last night
I just did this. I was running out and swung by one that shows 4 in stock according to popfindr.

He flat out told me no stores are selling them in store and that you have to order online and pickup. That's the only way to get them.

So maybe they will go live again on the website or popfindr is not accurate. Although, one near me dropped the quantity by just 1 so I don't know.

LOL, it finally sent me a verification code and now it says it's unavailable for pickup at any story within 250 miles.  WTF.

Yeah the verification page freaked me out, I initially went for an email but then changed it to text instead. Text was instant, email was definitely too late, but I got mine in the end still, PHEW!

LOL, it finally sent me a verification code and now it says it's unavailable for pickup at any story within 250 miles. WTF.
Same. Backed out of cart on one browser and now it is OOS.

Wondering if I should just keep refreshing Pick Up Location.

This is garbage.  It took 5-10 minutes to receive a verification code, and by then, it tells me the item is not in stock for 250 miles and eventually removes it from my cart.  What a cluster.

Got to select a store to pickup on the 17th and did that, click continue to payment and now it says it's not available.

Now when I select store it says none have it lol.

Going to stay in this screen though to see if stores show up again.

amazon is blocking sellers from listing playstation 5 at high prices.
Good. Where did you see that referenced?

Looking like my Target preorder from the first batch is coming Saturday. Not entirely pleased with that outcome.
Same here, but I'm just happy it turned out and shipped. I can wait a couple days, but I do recognize how ridiculous it is they pretty much sat on these until yesterday before sending them out.

Anyone else have their Best Buy order ship and still only say label created? I got a shipping email over 12 hours ago and yet it still says UPS is waiting on the item. I really hope Best Buy didn't fail to send it and screw me over.
The exact same thing is happening to me. Got an email about 8 hours ago from Best Buy that it shipped but all the tracking information shows is that the label was created and still no updates =(

I was on google chrome, but it was my phone app that got the order in first.
Use an iOS device with safari. It’s the most optimized browser around. I got 2 ps5s and a series x doing that. It actually loads faster than my nice surface book with an i7 and a boat load of ram.

Picked my PS5 in-store order up this morning and people were there offering cash. Ended up selling mine with an extra controller for $1200...couldn’t pass that up. I still have another one shipping from Target.

Picked my PS5 in-store order up this morning and people were there offering cash. Ended up selling mine with an extra controller for $1200...couldn’t pass that up. I still have another one shipping from Target.
One thing that is definitely better than a PS5 ... is a free PS5.

I woulda done that in a heartbeat.

Best Buy is so trolling me.  Stepped away from my desk for 2 minutes only to come back to see the Add to Cart button....which of course instantly went to Sold Out....I

People are insane....says the person constantly clicking refresh on Best Buy... :)

bread's done
Back