Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Well, this should be an interesting day ... my Walmart order is on a FedEx truck for delivery today, BUT BofA flagged and declined payment to Walmart because it’s a large purchase ... so hopefully they re-charge the card now that I’ve spoken with reps from both companies.

Meanwhile, Amazon says a PS5 will be delivered today and yet there’s no shipping info, no update and no delay email. What a bloody mess.

Curious if you can check and see when you got your order in at WM on 9/17. I got an email at 8:01:14 (my time) saying thanks for my order. That's less than 75 seconds after it went live and mine is "delayed". Not hating on you, just curious when you got yours in.
All good brother. My email game thru at 9:03 EST. Did you check the fed ex app? Mine said delayed this morning and then changed to “out for delivery “

Should I think anything since popfindr shows some PS5's in stock at Targets all around me? Or is that just not very accurate?
It seems to be fairly accurate as I compared stock totals on a few other items with Target's website. Guess they're not sure what to do with the rest of the PS5s they have...lol.

I thought I wasn't getting either next-gen console after the pre-order fiasco yet here I end up with both thanks to Target. Been a shit year for me but this week has been good.

Just got my 2 pre-orders from Walmart delivered. They were in boxes for those wondering. My copy of Miles Morales still hasn't shipped and my card hasn't been charged for one of these.

[attachment=34910:pXL_20201112_164445303.jpg]

Due to inventory changes, item 1483712 in your cart is no longer available. This item cannot be purchasead at this time.

bots took over walmart in less than 1 second.

was refreshing screen, as soon as 12pm EST, it said this

We’re restocking our shelves. This item will be back at
3:00 PM ET.

Cannot get to checkout with Walmart and delivery only, pickup not available.  Got in and delivery Nov 25th.  Middle finger to no pickups.  Used Edge as Chrome was flaky with WM.

Last edited by a moderator:
My PS5 has been sitting at FedEx since Tuesday, and won't be delivered until tomorrow because that's the `scheduled' delivery day. Dammit. =(

All I can say is this is insane. Xbox isn't even close. Could've snagged x3 Series S and x4 Xbox Series X's 2 days back but I didn't because in the end I didn't think they're worth it yet. But this? Hot damn I can't even checkout lol. PS5 insanity

Out of stock until 3pm already.  Had it in my cart, after several attempts, got to the point of choosing shipping address, then it bombed out and said out of stock.  Why can't you just have a quick check out where it checks out with your defaults, FFS.

So sick of this. So many times on the last screen of confirming payment to have the site crash, and now its out of stock.

Between target, best buy, gamestop and walmart I've got at least 8 pending charges that will drop off because I didn't get a single one of them.

Out of stock until 3pm already. Had it in my cart, after several attempts, got to the point of choosing shipping address, then it bombed out and said out of stock. Why can't you just have a quick check out where it checks out with your defaults, FFS.
same thing happened to me. Got the submit order screen, then got "Sold Out"

Managed to get one in my cart (again), but the site timed out after that

Really wish these sites had a reservation system, where you've got 15 minutes to check out once you add it to your cart

Still showing up as 'in my cart,' though, even after a failed attempt to check out. Perhaps I (and anyone else who got that far) can keep it there and check out in 3 hours...?

Had it in my cart and then went to “no healthy stream”. Yeah, Walmart is hazardous for your health.

These scriptbots crashing sites suck horribly. Forbid anyone else get one,but it's okay to take many as please besides crashing stock sites.. ridiculous

Yeah Walmart was a joke.  Luckily, my Target order from the first night finally just shipped.  Still no email from Fedex even though I'm signed up for that.  Estimated Nov 18.

Hahaha awesome timing. Obviously couldn’t get into Walmart as it just kept loading. Had in cart twice but failed.

Then my Series X arrived at 12:05 haha.

Hey guys why does it say ps5 oos at bestbuy? Did it go live?
Yes, earlier this morning they had a system in place where it would release a set of units every so many minutes, and require a verification code that was emailed to you once you tried to check out. But it was a huge cluster fuck. Many of us waited 10-20 minutes for the verification code to arrive via email only to be then told that there were no units within 250 miles available for pickup.

If anyone is in the Orlando area and ended up with an extra unit they will part with, please pm me.  If this is not the place to do it, I apologize in advance =).

Just got my 2 pre-orders from Walmart delivered. They were in boxes for those wondering. My copy of Miles Morales still hasn't shipped and my card hasn't been charged for one of these.

attachicon.gif
PXL_20201112_164445303.jpg
May I ask if the 2 PS5 systems were both packed together in a single shipping box or were they in 2 separate containers?

Thanks.

Got all the way to it asking me for my credit card security. Entered it and it kept going back before finally saying it is now out of stock.

I put in my information over a dozen times in checkout and now they remove it from my cart. What a crock of shit. They are running some kind of racket.

bread's done
Back