Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Finally. Hallelujah! After 3 failed attempts earlier today on Walmart, got the 4th attempt at 9pm to finally go through. Avoided the computer and a web browser and used only the Walmart app to order. Got 3 failed submit orders and then the final one went through to confirmation. I got the trinity of X/S/PS5. Best of luck to everyone out there.

P.S. F*ck all the bots and people buying multiples here for “co-workers”. Just got one each for my 2 boys and I.
I should've gone with the app as a last ditch effort. I assumed my pc was faster due to being wired but I had 30 tabs open so i don't know. Regardless, I lost.

Welp, I'll hit Wal-Mart before I try Target first thing in the morning and hope like hell I can get one. Popfindr is still showing 6 in stock at my local Target, hopefully that's true and it's not false numbers. 

https://twitter.com/AskTarget/status/1327095993523990529. Some people are saying different targets are doing things different (some opening early apparently) I called my local one that ive been tracking the stock even before launch and the electronics guys did confirm they will do instore purchasing tomorrow also told me "the 14 we have are for pre orders and theyre first come first serve" but I know forshure those arent secured (he didnt know) because the mystore app was very accurate with each drop last night and I saw them disappear immediately which each drop.
Would rather give Target a try than Walmart ... will do a Popfindr check in the morning and go where it says there's more in stock -- finger crossed

Welp, I'll hit Wal-Mart before I try Target first thing in the morning and hope like hell I can get one. Popfindr is still showing 6 in stock at my local Target, hopefully that's true and it's not false numbers.
The mystore app recorded the same exact numbers as popfindr, i was checking it an unhealthy amount, and each target drop last night I checked mystore after i saw them change in real time. It even went from 11 to 14 im assuming failed payments. Again I would call your local target to verify what they are doing some people say theyre holding til blackfriday, others saying their target is opening early, others reporting they will sell them on Saturday. Call your own target that has stock. Honestly I think right before closing today the employees will buy up a good amount.

The mystore app recorded the same exact numbers as popfindr, i was checking it an unhealthy amount, and each target drop last night I checked mystore after i saw them change in real time. It even went from 11 to 14 im assuming failed payments. Again I would call your local target to verify what they are doing some people say theyre holding til blackfriday, others saying their target is opening early, others reporting they will sell them on Saturday. Call your own target that has stock. Honestly I think right before closing today the employees will buy up a good amount.
My store has already closed, did an hour and a half ago and I just checked popfindr and it still says there are 6 there. I really don't have too much to lose by driving up there and just seeing if they have one. There's a Wal-Mart a stones throw away as well I can try, as I've seen people say that the Wal-Mart's they've spoken to have said that they'll have stock to sell so maybe I'll get lucky at one of the two stores and if not, oh well I'll just keep on trying the websites and maybe I'll get lucky and get a PS Direct one tomorrow. It's nice to know that the popfindr website is pretty accurate. Here's hoping tomorrow is nice and expensive day for me, as far as this goes anyways.

Has anyone else received a preorded PS5 from Walmart and not been charged for it yet?  I have a pending charge on my account for a copy of Miles Morales that was on the same order, but didn't ship until today.  However, I got the console today and have yet to see a charge go through.

So how are peeps liking Godfall? Got it, but haven't opened yet cause I'm on the fence about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
sony direct used fedex as a shipment and it said it requires signature. It means I have to stay at home to wait for it....I need to work on Monday.....Will they check id when they do delivery? I may ask my friend to come to help me watch the package. 

sony direct used fedex as a shipment and it said it requires signature. It means I have to stay at home to wait for it....I need to work on Monday.....Will they check id when they do delivery? I may ask my friend to come to help me watch the package.
I've left a signed note on the door before and FedEx has accepted that and left the package

Has anyone else received a preorded PS5 from Walmart and not been charged for it yet? I have a pending charge on my account for a copy of Miles Morales that was on the same order, but didn't ship until today. However, I got the console today and have yet to see a charge go through.
I got mine today. It hasn't charged yet but I'm sure it's just lagging in the system. They didn't even log it being shipped until it was out for delivery.

You may be able to login into their system and pre-sign delivery too, UPS allows this and last time I used FedEx I think they have a similar tool.

Still waiting on Fed ex to update tracking from “label created” on 11/10. Still waiting on my preorder that was expected to be delivered by 11/12 end of day. Then on 11/12 it updated to 11/13 end of day. It still hasn’t moved from Kentucky and is coming to Tennessee.

Really in the feels about this

Back ordered charging station at target delayed even more needs approval lol can’t cancel it. I’ll just let it get cancelled. What a joke. Got one from bestbuy instead

This is why we can't get any PS5. Stupid bots and reseller trash like this. :(

[twitter]https://twitter.com/Mike_Feichtner/status/1327008804567977986[/twitter]

A friend of mine sold a PS5 at cost to a friend, who just had to have one. That friend sold it that afternoon for $900 on Craigslist.

When he was confronted by the nice friend about the resell and profit he replied: “When I paid you it became mine. I can do what I want.”

Scalp away people. No more sympathy here for the sucker who pays up. 

A friend of mine sold a PS5 at cost to a friend, who just had to have one. That friend sold it that afternoon for $900 on Craigslist.
When he was confronted by the nice friend about the resell and profit he replied: “When I paid you it became mine. I can do what I want.”
I see both sides of the issue. Now he knows his friend's true character.

And that’s when I would tell said friend to go f himself and never talk to him again. Seriously. That’s a real D move right there.

This is simple...”split the profit or get f’d “friend” “

Has anyone had any luck getting a PS5 in store at Walmart (without pre-order)? I don't have a Target in my home town, just a couple Walmarts; would like to try that if anyone's had any luck.

I went to a Target that had 4 in stock according to pop finder.

Got there 7:55 and like 15 people in front. When they opened the doors the lady said they have no ps5 or Xbox series x. Someone replied something like “bit ingot a text” or something and she said if younger that then stay. No clue what that meant but like 1/2 the people left.

I went in anyways and heard people saying they saw 4 in stock for sale and the lady said they have none for sale and 2 are there that are waiting to be picked up but they are spoken for.

So that’s my experience this morning. I’m guessing the inventories just are not completely accurate as to what’s for sale to the public. Strange though as a bunch areound me in the MD/DC are had some.

EDIT

just looked at popfindr again and inventory shows like none left. Shows 1 at the store I was at and most of the ones that had stock in my area are out or show negative numbers.

I drove by there and took pictures. I am in North Brunswick. DM if you wish to connect and to try to see if any place in our area has stock.
Thanks for the offer! Spotswood.

I’ll patiently wait for an online order though. Covid + a 4 year old and a 4 month old = I don’t go into stores unless I have to. I’ll get one eventually.

Didn’t target or bestbuy or maybe even Sony even say “no systems in stores rest of the year. Online only.”?? And people still trying to wait online to get them.

Has anyone successfully even walked in and bought one without an online order for pickup?

Didn’t target or bestbuy or maybe even Sony even say “no systems in stores rest of the year. Online only.”?? And people still trying to wait online to get them.

Has anyone successfully even walked in and bought one without an online order for pickup?
Best Buy said online only through the EOY. Sony said online only on launch day.

Reports that Walmart will offer more on black friday (to avoid paying scalper prices). If people just refused to pay scalpers, they would just return those consoles to stores and real gamers could buy... That is probably not going to happen until after the holidays.

Need to post a quick rant. Checked popfindr this morning and my local target said they had 3, took a chance and went, there were 4 people in line so I would be 5th. Just hung out to see if maybe the inventory was wrong. Started talking to one guy about how all these scalpers keep buying them and it’s blush it, yada yada yada. So target employee comes out and says only 3 for the first people there. So I left, just over it at that point. Get home, dude I chatted with in line posted console to Facebook marketplace for $1050... douchebag.

Popfindr showed 3 for our local target, but there were already 10 or so people crowding the door at 7:30.  Didn't bother hanging out.  By 8:30, inventory was at zero.

West coast better get there early if you wanna try your luck.

Walmart had zippy.

bread's done
Back