Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

If you got as far as the Sony checkout, may as well leave it there for next time, assuming Sony doesn't remove them.
Yeah, but there's no message saying there might more inventory tomorrow or Monday like the previous days. The funny thing is the queue is still active.

I just got one few minutes ago with the simple bypass mention here in this thread and not the script bypass. Luck is involved with the simple bypass after a while it might get you queue again but just try it again and it will work you might get lucky times are random and have to be fast on checkout good luck.

Yeah, but there's no message saying there might more inventory tomorrow or Monday like the previous days. The funny thing is the queue is still active.
Depends if the queue is based on PS5 drops or just a heavy increase in traffic in anticipation of PS5 drops.

Last edited by a moderator:
From my experience from yesterday, it was like 3:07pm, after failing with Walmart 2 times, I decided to check Sony Direct which I got bookmarked, and it didn't even bring me to queue.  I jumped right on the page with add cart option (disc), added, luckily enough I was logged into my account, went through the process, got to place order, I placed it, and I kept getting error at least 3 to 5 times.  I was so mad and annoyed, I gave up and I said let me check order history, and it was there.  It was actually ordered so even if you press it 3 times or more, you're not getting charged 3 times over or whatever as you can only order one to begin with. 

Extremely lucky?  Maybe so but I was very happy so if you get to the order option and it gives you error, don't be afraid to click it a couple of times.  You never know, might end up like me who got one.  It says preparing shipment for a day now.  Got the email after 30 mins of the order and I checked with my bank and I was charged from them. 

live now

Edit for disc version, times are random dont loose hope for today until the message of no more ps5 on queue or the check date later on item page.

OOS again

ndssh.jpg

So close, had to trust the creditcard app that Sony uses on my noscript and I think that's what cost me my time. I'm guessing it'll keep going in and out of stock throughout the night?

With that one weird trick, I advanced to the payment info page before the OOS message, so I guess that's progress.

Got my Target order. The shipping box was cut open for reasons I can't even imagine. Pretty giant shipping box too. You had to be pretty deliberate to cut the shipping tape from one end to the other.  The PS5 box itself is damaged, but the internals seem safe. So there's that.

Got my Target order. The shipping box was cut open for reasons I can't even imagine. Pretty giant shipping box too. You had to be pretty deliberate to cut the shipping tape from one end to the other. The PS5 box itself is damaged, but the internals seem safe. So there's that.
Had a similar experience with my Amazon order, the box was practically open but the PS5 itself was unharmed.

With that one weird trick, I advanced to the payment info page before the OOS message, so I guess that's progress.
Same experience here, there is light at the end of the tunnel, it might be far off but it's at least there. I'm hoping it stays in my cart so I can just hit checkout and be done when they show up tomorrow

Same experience here, there is light at the end of the tunnel, it might be far off but it's at least there. I'm hoping it stays in my cart so I can just hit checkout and be done when they show up tomorrow
I just wish Sony Direct let you save your payment info beforehand. We shouldn't have to buy something to get a basic feature on pretty much every other online storefront. I know Sony doesn't have the greatest track record with data security, but still...

Tomorrow, huh?

Then there's still hope ... especially now that we're properly armed
Yep, I had it in my cart, added my info and then didnt realize you have to trust the payment part of the script so I made a rookie mistake and it cost me. I also dodn't have my credit card on me so I had to run to get it. I'm hoping they go live around the same time, and not early in the morning.

I just wish Sony Direct let you save your payment info beforehand. We shouldn't have to buy something to get a basic feature on pretty much every other online storefront. I know Sony doesn't have the greatest track record with data security, but still...
It was really weird that they don't let you save your payment method ahead of time... as it keeps it on record once you do complete your purchase.

It was really weird that they don't let you save your payment method ahead of time... as it keeps it on record once you do complete your purchase.
I haven't purchased from Sony Direct before, so I don't have saved payment info for the PS5 order.

How do you set up the Firefox plus Noscript? I downloaded the Noscript, but when I go to Sony's Website, it's grayed out. I put them as a trusted website, but now I have to enable Java lol.

Is there a universal set up that will always work?

Is Sony direct the one that ships ur ps5 quickly? If so how many days?
With PS+, you get Expedited shipping which is 1-2 days. I ordered Thursday in the early morning and received it this morning although in my case, its probably because it was sent from a facility one hour from my location in Jersey.

Watching all the unboxing videos and I feel like I'm the only one who got a dinged up box. I mean it's not incredibly dinged, but at least the console wasn't damaged,

Oh, I know what you mean... Mine wouldn't let me save the credit card until I bought something. That's all I'm saying.
I caved and bought a month of Plus for $10. Besides the saved payment info, I can upload my PS4 saves to the cloud and use the expedited shipping IF I can secure a PS5, so I guess it's not a total loss.

Looking at the in stock history over the last two days, it looks like it went on sale at 3:05 eastern yesterday and sold out 10 minutes late. Today it went on sale 5 times, between 4 and 6 eastern and lasted anywhere between 2-6 minutes. Let's hope that the time is the same tomorrow and they don't release them early in the morning. 

I caved and bought a month of Plus for $10. Besides the saved payment info, I can upload my PS4 saves to the cloud and use the expedited shipping IF I can secure a PS5, so I guess it's not a total loss.
You can get a year of Plus for around $30 on CDKeys

Got my Target order. The shipping box was cut open for reasons I can't even imagine. Pretty giant shipping box too. You had to be pretty deliberate to cut the shipping tape from one end to the other. The PS5 box itself is damaged, but the internals seem safe. So there's that.
This worries me. My order is coming tomorrow. I might not leave the house until it comes.

Looking at the in stock history over the last two days, it looks like it went on sale at 3:05 eastern yesterday and sold out 10 minutes late. Today it went on sale 5 times, between 4 and 6 eastern and lasted anywhere between 2-6 minutes. Let's hope that the time is the same tomorrow and they don't release them early in the morning.
It's unclear whether it will be on sale again tomorrow. They removed the language about having more stock on 11/14.

How do you set up the Firefox plus Noscript? I downloaded the Noscript, but when I go to Sony's Website, it's grayed out. I put them as a trusted website, but now I have to enable Java lol. Is there a universal set up that will always work?
Always allow the parent site, then keep making allowances on extensions to the site until it functions correctly. Usually all that's needed is the parent and all the garbage gets filtered. Been using NS for years now and it's pretty amazing how much nonsense you can block from ad sites to whitelisting messages. I only wish half this stuff worked on cellphones because it would make browsing on them a dream as well.

Anyone who bought their PS5 from PSdirect know if there's any way to get Sony Rewards Points for the purchase?
Only if you use the PlayStation/Sony credit cards. But the rewards points on a normal credit card will be way better. Sony’s rewards program overall is way too slow unfortunately

Went to Target yesterday and no luck. Guy said to me to come tomorrow. I asked if for sure they would have them. He said he couldnt say but as a friend, to come by tomorrow. Either being trolled or somethings up. Popfinder shows 0 in stock at this moment.

Went to Target yesterday and no luck. Guy said to me to come tomorrow. I asked if for sure they would have them. He said he couldnt say but as a friend, to come by tomorrow. Either being trolled or somethings up. Popfinder shows 0 in stock at this moment.
I think they get nightly trucks but doubt they know what is on them. Sounds like he was trolling. Goodluck to you!

bread's done
Back