Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

It says in the emails they sent any kohl's cash you earned during this purchase is yours to keep. I think they can't just void them now. I honestly don't know how they can give $180 to tens of thousands. It was a free for all last night.

They'll have to pull a gamestop where it shows as still valid but won't apply to the cart.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got email that my BestBuy PS5 is ready for pickup.  When I ordered it said pickup on 27th.  

I thought I had a week to prep my wife, but now I got to do it today.

No chance.

When you return stuff to Kohl's and you have Kohl's cash from the purchase, it just voids out the old Kohl's cash you had. Sure you can have the physical paper and try to use it at the store, but as soon as they scan it, it will tell them it's invalid and I'm sure it says why too.

It's all done electronically so just because you have the email now doesn't mean it's going to work on the 28th when it starts being valid.
They absolutely do let you keep your Kohl’s cash. I ordered a PSVR bundle last year and got canceled.
And as stated in the email I got at that time, I got to keep the Kohl’s cash.

Actually let me keep the $32 rewards on my Kohl’s charge too. $212 of free stuff is a nice consolidation for a cancelled order at least. :)

Got email that my BestBuy PS5 is ready for pickup. When I ordered it said pickup on 27th.

I thought I had a week to prep my wife, but now I got to do it today.
Awesome. That gives me hope. However, I placed a order prior to the PS5, about 1am, for pickup today. That order is still "preparing". Who knows?

They absolutely do let you keep your Kohl’s cash. I ordered a PSVR bundle last year and got canceled.
And as stated in the email I got at that time, I got to keep the Kohl’s cash.
Probably a different scale here, but i do hope that it's the case.

My Kohl's charge is still pending!

That's awesome if we still get to keep the Kohl's cash in spite of a cancellation.   Gonna get a new vacuum baby!  CAG LYFE!!

I want the baby Yoda lego set if we keep the kohls cash. lol

They also have a switch lite with smash bros and a case for $269 but that will probably be gone.

I had 2 cancellations but only one got to keep the Kohl's cash and Kohl's rewards. I'm guessing because only one of them made it to 'in fulfillment' status.

Probably a different scale here, but i do hope that it's the case.
The Kohl's bux pend for like a week before it's available to use and, within that time, I'd expect another follow up email specifically regarding the cash. Of the thousands of orders they're cancelling, because that preorder was up for a long, long time, the chances that they'll give all/any of those orders the full amount of Kohl's cash is extremely dubious. You're talking tens, maybe hundreds, of thousands of in-store dollars for free...
press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg

The Kohl's bux pend for like a week before it's available to use and, within that time, I'd expect another follow up email specifically regarding the cash. Of the thousands of orders they're cancelling, because that preorder was up for a long, long time, the chances that they'll give all/any of those orders the full amount of Kohl's cash is extremely dubious. You're talking tens, maybe hundreds, of thousands of in-store dollars for free...
press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg
Again, I had this same issue with an order of a PSVR last year and and was able to keep the Kohl’s cash. They’ve already been sent with a bar code. We’ll absolutely be able to keep them.

Again, I had this same issue with an order of a PSVR last year and and was able to keep the Kohl’s cash. They’ve already been sent with a bar code. We’ll absolutely be able to keep them.
You have no clue whether the cash will be cancelled or not. It has nothing to do with some incident that happened to you one time in the past. That would be an $180,000 loss if there were just 1,000 orders. They're prolly not going to give away HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in store credit.

we shall see.

You have no clue whether the cash will be cancelled or not. It has nothing to do with some incident that happened to you one time in the past. That would be an $180,000 loss if there were just 1,000 orders. They're prolly not going to give away HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in store credit.

we shall see.
It's literally in the cancellation email. Some people...

"Your order has been canceled because your item or items are no longer available. Details are shown below. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you earned any Kohl’s Cash® on this order, it’s yours to keep."

Heard from a random chat post they got the Kohl's cash to work in-store, so figured since across the street i'd check myself.

Didn't work but wound up buying this anyway for $240 with $60 Kohl's cash. Seemed like a steal.

https://i.imgur.com/orLxSsV.jpg

Anyone’s kohl’s NOT get canceled yet? Mine did but my wife’s didn’t. I actually ordered mine a few minutes before she ordered- but she does have a higher kohl’s standing then I do. VIP or whatever you wanna call it.

Anyone’s kohl’s NOT get canceled yet? Mine did but my wife’s didn’t. I actually ordered mine a few minutes before she ordered- but she does have a higher kohl’s standing then I do. VIP or whatever you wanna call it.
Both mine and my wife's did not get canceled yet. The orders were placed around 00:39 and 00:40 CST. We weren't logged in on either of them to any Kohl's account, checked out as guest.

I had multiple orders on the same account and they're all "In Fulfilment".

I have 2 orders that haven't been cancelled yet. I don't have any kind of high standing on either accounts (though I have one had no orders prior to this and the other is the account I have purchased things on before).

My order at 00:37 CST hasn't been canceled yet. I was a MVP member last year but I don't think I am anymore (didn't spend enough). I live east coast and the Kohls cash came at 9:48am.

Both mine and my wife's did not get canceled yet. The orders were placed around 00:39 and 00:40 CST. We weren't logged in on either of them to any Kohl's account, checked out as guest.
Not canceled yet here, and I ordered maybe 10 minutes before it went oos supposedly.

No cancellation here and I did get my Kohl's Cash added to account already. I took a SS of it just in case anything 'happens' and I'll be using it ASAP on the 28th lol. Missed the BB stock by an hour since sleep was more favorable and I was bored waiting on them. Looks like insomniacs won that one!

I'm hearing second-hand that Kohl's has changed their cancellation email wording in the more recent ones. You early cancellation folks may be the lucky ones.

So anyone with Kohl’s orders still in fulfillment status and haven’t been canceled yet, how hopeful should we be here?? Wondering if there is a possibility of shipping confirmation tonight, or most likely won’t till tomorrow since today is Sunday.

So anyone with Kohl’s orders still in fulfillment status and haven’t been canceled yet, how hopeful should we be here?? Wondering if there is a possibility of shipping confirmation tonight, or most likely won’t till tomorrow since today is Sunday.
I'm in that boat and feel there is a 0% chance it will be shipped.

I mean I ordered one at 1:39 ET and my wife at 1:40 ET and they went live at 1am ET.

bread's done
Back