Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Relax you’ll get one. Mine hasn’t updated either. When I bought a lunch unit they updated the status as ready after midnight. Bought some other stuff from bb yesterday and they did the same thing.
How was the lunch? What’d you get, a sandwich?

I friggin love sandwiches.

Last edited by a moderator:
The PS5 I ordered last Sunday from Best Buy, still says preparing for pick up today too. Hoping it’s because they’re busy in the morning with Black Friday, but if it gets cancelled I’m going to take it as a sign that I should just wait until the hardware revision.
Well it’s clear to me they don’t actually have it.

I ordered a new tv and Demon Souls in the 5 am from the same BB while waiting. Both were ready for pick up within a half hour.
So either they are waiting for it to arrive or BB oversold. But it’s 1pm now and I have to start getting ready for work so I’m not getting it today anyway. This is some bullshit, if I was able to get it through meijer I would have it by now.

Well it’s clear to me they don’t actually have it.

I ordered a new tv and Demon Souls in the 5 am from the same BB while waiting. Both were ready for pick up within a half hour.
So either they are waiting for it to arrive or BB oversold. But it’s 1pm now and I have to start getting ready for work so I’m not getting it today anyway. This is some bullshit, if I was able to get it through meijer I would have it by now.
Honestly bb would have cancelled your stuff now. I think you’re in the clear man. I wouldn’t worry about it. I bought a ps5 and a series x on Sunday and both aren’t updated yet. Both can’t be canceled by me or modified. This seems exactly like what they did on launch.

Same here. bought a PS5 from BB and for 5-7 days, while order was confirmed via email within minutes, the order status didn't update on the site for a while. Agree that BB got their act together on the order experience and ensuring they don't oversell.

Honestly bb would have cancelled your stuff now. I think you’re in the clear man. I wouldn’t worry about it. I bought a ps5 and a series x on Sunday and both aren’t updated yet. Both can’t be canceled by me or modified. This seems exactly like what they did on launch.

Same here. bought a PS5 from BB and for 5-7 days, while order was confirmed via email within minutes, the order status didn't update on the site for a while. Agree that BB got their act together on the order experience and ensuring they don't oversell.
Yeah that’s why the check out process takes a long time. They’re actually pairing to open stock they can get to your store.

I'm waiting for my Best Buy pickup to be ready too. Hopefully it doesn't get canceled 😬.

Are pickup lines long in general? I might just wait till tomorrow even if it becomes ready today.

I'm waiting for my Best Buy pickup to be ready too. Hopefully it doesn't get canceled .

Are pickup lines long in general? I might just wait till tomorrow even if it becomes ready today.
It's impossible to generalize. Sometimes it's instantaneous and other times you'll have to wait 15min. Depends on who's working and how busy they are.

yeah. still waiting for my BB to be ready for pickup. It's suppose to be ready by today but usually I get ready for pick up by morning.
Today is BF. In the past, things I have ordered for pickup during the BF sale are never ready on the Friday. I would think all hands on deck getting people out of the store. I would think it will pop for tomorrow.

Today is BF. In the past, things I have ordered for pickup during the BF sale are never ready on the Friday. I would think all hands on deck getting people out of the store. I would think it will pop for tomorrow.
Yeah exactly and some stores are busier than others. My bb is absolutely slammed today and one of the larger stores in the area. Something like a console needs to be sorted, assigned to a person and, locked up. Far easier to do in one sitting.

I can order things for pick-up from this BB and have them ready in a half hour.

This isn’t a big BB. The big one already gave out there’s.

They need to either update or cancel the order. I have the weekend off for this thing and I’m tired of being jerked around by this console.

I understand that but my order says ready by Today. Before when I order online it was ready by black friday.

Anyone know what bundle gamestop sold today? Online it only shows the $800+ bundle. Did they sell all 3 that were available the other day? Looks like I missed out.

Anyone know what bundle gamestop sold today? Online it only shows the $800+ bundle. Did they sell all 3 that were available the other day? Looks like I missed out.
This one kind of sucked. I liked the options from the other day better.

Well Best Buy delayed the order and says if they can’t get it by December 4 it will cancel. Looks like you all were wrong.

This is such bullshit. I’m so tired of this goddamn system.

Well Best Buy delayed the order and says if they can’t get it by December 4 it will cancel. Looks like you all were wrong.

Noooooooo

This does not bode well for me

Was anyone else who ordered from Best Buy last weekend able to get their PS5s?

Someone on YouTube said they were experiencing a 1 day delay. Mine are set for tomorrow...wait and see. Still think you’ll get a ps5.

Noooooooo

This does not bode well for me

Was anyone else who ordered from Best Buy last weekend able to get their PS5s?
I think the delay is universal. Some people on the Xbox thread are saying they were told the same thing. People on YouTube have reported it as well. 1 person said they got an Xbox today but that’s about it.

In my experience when Best Buy delays it like this it means it’s canceled.
Potentially yes...definitely yes for Walmart. My entire state has not had an Xbox or ps5 restock at bb. Wouldn’t shock me if they canceled and did another drop when they have the units. Let’s stay hopeful.

I was able to pick up my PS5 from Best Buy today (last weekend’s sale).  My original email said it would be available tomorrow.  I was surprised to get the email this morning saying it was ready.

I was able to pick up my PS5 from Best Buy today (last weekend’s sale). My original email said it would be available tomorrow. I was surprised to get the email this morning saying it was ready.
Nice. I think bb is having some sort of supply chain or distribution issue. Hopefully they don’t cancel. My whole state doesn’t have any restocked.

I think the delay is universal. Some people on the Xbox thread are saying they were told the same thing. People on YouTube have reported it as well. 1 person said they got an Xbox today but that’s about it.
I was in bestbuy earlier today and they were bringing out a ton of PS5's and Series X's to curbside.

The Best Buy bear my job had tons on Weds night. Tons.

I really would rather they just stop lying to me and cancel the order so I don’t have to wait till Friday for them to admit they oversold. Then I can at least waste my time again with these other drops. What a shit time this has been.

The Best Buy bear my job had tons on Weds night. Tons.

I really would rather they just stop lying to me and cancel the order so I don’t have to wait till Friday for them to admit they oversold. Then I can at least waste my time again with these other drops. What a shit time this has been.
Hope you get yours man. I’m rooting for yah. Bb was the goat with regards to not overselling as of late. Let’s hope the trend continues.

got the same email. 

We're sorry, we're working on it. If we can't get it to the store by Fri, December 4, we'll let you know and cancel the order.We're sorry, we're working on it. If we can't get it to the store by Fri, December 4, we'll let you know and cancel the order.

Also waiting on the pulse headset that is suppose to be ready today but still preparing for pickup. 

Same deal. Order delayed. I'm fine waiting, don't need them canceling that shit. I was lucky enough to be up that early to make the order in the first place.

Thinking I’m in the same boat guys. Noticed my ps5 and Xbox orders dropped below some preorders that I have which are older orders in the status page.

I just bought the master chief collection and gears 5....

I’d rather they cancel the order. They aren’t going to get more in stock before the 4th. So that money is in limbo. I rather have it for other drops I will not get. Instead I will sit here and stupidly keep it and waste my time hoping.

I’d rather they cancel the order. They aren’t going to get more in stock before the 4th. So that money is in limbo. I rather have it for other drops I will not get. Instead I will sit here and stupidly keep it and waste my time hoping.
They don’t charge you till you pick up though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of you with kohl’s cash to burn starting tomorrow and you don’t know what you want to buy:

They sell arcade1up cabinets. Get yourself a free countercade.

TAKE20OFF gives 20% off for their Cyber Deals week at Kohls. The ad changes over at 12am Central time, probably the same for when the Kohls Cash is valid.

E: Also the email comes with a 20% off coupon "LETSGOSAVE" 

If I hadn’t already told the wife about the Kohl’s cash, I’d be tempted to get a Switch with it.
My wife’s PUMPED to potentially have about $400 in kohl’s cash to go to town with. I’d buy myself some clothes or some such, and maybe I still will, but I’m lettin her have all the fun with that free money.

My wife’s PUMPED to potentially have about $400 in kohl’s cash to go to town with. I’d buy myself some clothes or some such, and maybe I still will, but I’m lettin her have all the fun with that free money.
Just heads up, I had two certs for 180 on my account as well as 64 reward dollars up until yesterday/other day. I now have zero reward dollars and only 1 cert for 180. Could be an outliner but I did receive an email from ceo supposedly saying that at least I would keep the cash from at least one of the orders. Just FYI.

If I hadn’t already told the wife about the Kohl’s cash, I’d be tempted to get a Switch with it.
Do they have a Switch other than the Lite? I was looking for one for my son but didn't see anything other than the Lite. I'm planning on getting games.

Ah, yeah, it is just the lite. But I could have lived with that, lol.
Yeah I already have a Switch but want to get my son his own and definitely don't want a Lite. He would definitely want to dock and play on the big screen. But they have a few games he wants that I will get with the Kohl's cash if it works. I'm still skeptical it will work but if it does ... wow what a deal.

Just heads up, I had two certs for 180 on my account as well as 64 reward dollars up until yesterday/other day. I now have zero reward dollars and only 1 cert for 180. Could be an outliner but I did receive an email from ceo supposedly saying that at least I would keep the cash from at least one of the orders. Just FYI.
2 different people. 2 different names. 2 different kohl’s accounts.

:)

bread's done
Back