Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Why did you get one? It's pretty easy to play this card when you already have one.

Best Buy and Walmart are not your "best bets".

Walmart's website is incredibly bad. And they seemingly can not stay consistent on anything.

Best Buy already screwed me over by waiting a week to say they don't actually have any and maybe we'll get around to canceling your order by Christmas.

PlayStation Direct is another service people claim is a best bet, but not when it randomly decides who gets one. "Oh you were there right when it started...please wait for hours for us to tell you no".

There are no best bets, beyond simply playing scalpers or these people supposedly buying them for thier "friends".

I didn't even preorder one and I managed to order 2 PS5 at Target (store pickup) on launch day and bought 2 gamestop bundle. I kept one and sold all 3 to friends at MSRP. Check Nowinstock.net. That's how I bought 4 PS5.

Why did you get one? It's pretty easy to play this card when you already have one.

Best Buy and Walmart are not your "best bets".

Walmart's website is incredibly bad. And they seemingly can not stay consistent on anything.

Best Buy already screwed me over by waiting a week to say they don't actually have any and maybe we'll get around to canceling your order by Christmas.

PlayStation Direct is another service people claim is a best bet, but not when it randomly decides who gets one. "Oh you were there right when it started...please wait for hours for us to tell you no".

There are no best bets, beyond simply playing scalpers or these people supposedly buying them for thier "friends".

Any place that has a queue system -is- your best bet, sorry that Best Buy messed up your order but you should still be patient. I literally just got mine today and I'd be fine even if I didn't have one. Relax, be patient and stop stressing over a console.

I didn't even preorder one and I managed to order 2 PS5 at Target (store pickup) on launch day and bought 2 gamestop bundle. I kept one and sold all 3 to friends at MSRP. Check Nowinstock.net. That's how I bought 4 PS5.
I find it amazing somehow you were able to get multiple PS5s.

But you're not telling me anything I don't know.

I was on Target refreshing on launch day constantly only for that website to go to crap.

I've been on Nowinstock everyday.

I've been in every PS Direct Que up till last sunday. I've been at every walmart drop up until Sunday. I was on kohl's when that dropped, but felt Best Buy would be better(lol). I've tried about 100 times now and failed each time.

Yeah its pretty dumb to say "just order another one" from Best Buy. As if it's just an easy thing to do.

I'm ready to just go through a scalper but most of the resellers have move past the $800 range now.
I have both the new ones, trust me bud that ain’t worth $800 lol. I know you’ve got fomo but I’ve honestly considered selling mine and getting a nice $1000 item I want and rebuying when they’re plentiful

I have both the new ones, trust me bud that ain’t worth $800 lol. I know you’ve got fomo but I’ve honestly considered selling mine and getting a nice $1000 item I want and rebuying when they’re plentiful
As much as I want both new systems if I get one and can sell for double what I paid I’d probably do it.

No need to rub it in. Your experience is an outlier.

I own one of each of the previous gens and just Yesterday got my PS5. My son got a Series X but I haven't been able to secure one yet...
I preordered the day they were announced and was able to score one of each. I’ve always gotten systems on launch day so I already know how to play the game.

I commented not because I don’t empathize with the people that haven’t been able to get one. I did cause this guy just keep whining and whining. Just keep trying to get one. I ordered from like 5 different places at the same time just to get the systems that I got. This happens all the time that’s why you need to order multiples.

I went through various nights of waking up in the middle of the night just to get mine. It can be done. Whining doesn’t help. Hustling does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have been able to pre-order had sony not done an awful job handling that. Sorry, that I work during the week and their pre-ordering times were unscheduled and happen whenever Walmart and Target felt like it. There's no special way of "knowing how to play the game".

How many times do you have to try? It's always so easy for the people that have had success to brush it off and say crap like that. 

Oh yes buy from multiple places. I guess I should be made of money, but kind of hard to even do that when they are sold out within seconds. So thats crap advice.

Oh yes keep hustling. What the fuck do you think I've been doing. I haven't gotten a night a sleep.

Again, on launch day I was up all night and day for every Best Buy, Target, Amazon, Direct, and the 4 Walmart drops. Each one would go in seconds. 

I've been at every direct drop even if I'm at work and it's a bullshit system as you can be waiting an hour and others can wait 8 mins and get in.

Don't talk to me about hustling or not trying.  I've done every single thing. Every single website the moment instocknow, sitesuplly, wairo, or whatever drops a notification.

Oh you've woken up in the middle of the night. Oh boy, I don't go to sleep dude. Since the 12 I haven't good to sleep at a decent hour. So don't tell me I'm not hustling or whatever bullshit. The BB drop that was bs in the end was at 3-4 am for christ sake.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have been able to pre-order had sony not done an awful job handling that. Sorry, that I work during the week and their pre-ordering times were unscheduled and happen whenever Walmart and Target felt like it. There's no special way of "knowing how to play the game".

How many times do you have to try? It's always so easy for the people that have had success to brush it off and say crap like that.

Oh yes buy from multiple places. I guess I should be made of money, but kind of hard to even do that when they are sold out within seconds. So thats crap advice.

Oh yes keep hustling. What the fuck do you think I've been doing. I haven't gotten a night a sleep.

Again, on launch day I was up all night and day for every Best Buy, Target, Amazon, Direct, and the 4 Walmart drops. Each one would go in seconds.

I've been at every direct drop even if I'm at work and it's a bullshit system as you can be waiting an hour and others can wait 8 mins and get in.

Don't talk to me about hustling or not trying. I've done every single thing. Every single website the moment instocknow, sitesuplly, wairo, or whatever drops a notification.

Oh you've woken up in the middle of the night. Oh boy, I don't go to sleep dude. Since the 12 I haven't good to sleep at a decent hour. So don't tell me I'm not hustling or whatever bullshit. The BB drop that was bs in the end was at 3-4 am for christ sake.
Instead of whining try harder or try something different. If you don’t want to listen to me that’s cool. At the end of the day I have my systems and you don’t so. Whatever. Keep having your own pity party it seems like you’re into that kind of thing.

You're not really offering any advice other than to boast that you have systems.

Try harder how? Nobody is trying harder than me.

Try something different? What would that be?

At this point you’re kinda screwed. It’s dry. You either wait on your Best Buy system or buy from a scalper. Those are your two options. You don’t really need the systems though. You’ll be fine without them. I’ve played them maybe for a few hours.

You won’t die if you don’t have them.

Please stop the whining though. It’s no helpful and it’s just annoying.

Oh so you don't actually have advice.  Thats what I thought.

Hey man, I hope you pointing that you have the systems boasted your ego enough. Because that was helpful and not annoying.

No need to rub it in. Your experience is an outlier.

I own one of each of the previous gens and just Yesterday got my PS5. My son got a Series X but I haven't been able to secure one yet...
If he’s an outliner then I must be a super outliner...

3 ps5 (1 for me, 1 for my brother, and 1 to replace my coil whine unit...it’s pretty annoying that’s my bb order) and I’ve also got 2 Xbox series x (1 on launch as a gift to my twin brother and a second from bb for me...which is delayed). We game as a family....I see no harm in the practice of helping people you game with get a system. It’s not scalping.

Oh so you don't actually have advice. Thats what I thought.
I told you. Wait for you Best Buy system or buy from a scalper. That’s the only useful advice. I get the feeling you’re just gonna keep whining no matter what advice people have for you. You’re just a pity party kind of person.

I told you. Wait for you Best Buy system or buy from a scalper. That’s the only useful advice. I get the feeling you’re just gonna keep whining no matter what advice people have for you. You’re just a pity party kind of person.

Damn burn.

And I get the feeling you're just kind of an asshole.

Hope your PS5's get bricked.
I would just get another one if it got bricked. Or wait. Without whining of course.

I get the feeling everyone you don’t agree with is magically an “asshole.”

The eternal victim. A critical quality of a pity party coordinator.

Target hasn't dropped in a while, all you can do is monitor here and other social media and hope you see when it goes live. And try, you'll get through eventually. 

Being a pompous pos on a gaming forum over video game success.

The clear identifier of someone with a fragile ego who needs to any chance to stroke it.

And also not clearly smart if your first response is to just spend more money on a new bricked console.

If he wasn’t such a whiner I could probably find him one and send it to him at cost. Nah though. He’s gonna have to learn his lesson.

Yeah for real. Been on this forum since the 2000s. It’s a really great community. Stuff like that does happen. Someone helped me get a switch.

If he wasn’t such a whiner I could probably find him one and send it to him at cost. Nah though. He’s gonna have to learn his lesson.

Dude I don't want a PS5 from you. I'm happy though that you are feeling better about yourself by being a pos though.

You spend more time whining on here than you do actually looking, I even gave you advice and you just brushed it off. There's no helping you apparently.
He thinks everyone else is the problem. If he realized he’s the issue things would go better for him I’m sure.

There hasn't been a drop today.

Your advice was check Walmart and Best Buy as if thats some sort of new concept. But as someone who already knows whats been going on with thise sites, I don't know how thats good advice for anyone. 

I clearly am familiar with Best Buy. The singular drop today was for xbox. I'm not trying to get an xbox.

I went to walmart today to run see if there were selling it in store as some have said and no they aren't, at least not here. 

He thinks everyone else is the problem. If he realized he’s the issue things would go better for him I’m sure.

How am I the issue?

There's been no drops today.

You people haven't said anything I haven't tried or already haven't been doing

How am I the issue?

There's been no drops today.

You people haven't said anything I haven't tried or already haven't been doing
So wait for the next drop. Stop being a child. You will be ok if you don’t have it today. Find something else to do with your time and monitor wario64 alerts.

Being a pompous pos on a gaming forum over video game success.

The clear identifier of someone with a fragile ego who needs to any chance to stroke it.

And also not clearly smart if your first response is to just spend more money on a new bricked console.
Probably shouldn't be calling anyone a POS when you just said you hope their PS5 bricks. You clearly have some mental health issues you need to work on, instead of being on here. Nobody should be this upset over not getting a video game console.

So wait for the next drop. Stop being a child. You will be ok if you don’t have it today. Find something else to do with your time and monitor wario64 alerts.

Oh wow. So helpful. Such sage advice.

I got my PS5 Nov 12 at Best Buy

400194_mancave.jpg

Man just wants someone to give him some secret forbidden tome that will tell him how to get a ps5 easily that no one else knows about.

The secret is make a bot lol
That's ridiculous. I've put in the same effort or more than most people trying to get just one console. I'm not trying to get multiple for whatever reason you people claim. I don't want an xbox because thats a pointless console(probably easier to get). I've followed every track and way of getting one to no success. The one time it does it was even more disappointing because Best Buy screwed me over. I'm pissed because I've done the same shit everyone else has. I don't need to be told "oh do this" "oh relax" by people that are somehow luckier than me. It's extremely aggravating.

My job is insane because of covid. This year has been awful. I was able to score this weekend off which I chose because BB led me to believe my order would be on Friday and so I would actually have a time to play it. That did'nt happen and I'm angry. Sorry.

Yes you're right, I'm upset just to be upset. Not because I've wasted days trying to get a singular PS5. Not because I feel BB has garbage. Not because the crushing failure that is me trying to get one. Not because I keep getting talked down by "lucky" people or people able to get multiple systems. Yes you're right, I'm upset just to be upset. You figured it out.

What is there to communicate? You and others haven't given worthwhile advice. And you said it yourself, there's no current drops. Oh was your advice to follow feeds like Wario and Sitesupply. Well I have been, even though they missed the BB drop(that failed) which I got to because of following instocknow.com's alerts and chat. 

Did you want me to ask you to secure me a PS5 to buy off of you? No, I'd rather not buy off an internet stranger.

No offense to anyone here as I know having to wait to get something you want can be frustrating, but people have real problems right now. Having to wait a few months to get a game system isn’t one of them.

Getting things like this at launch always has an element of luck to it. You have been unlucky. Please stop whining like an entitled child. There are many others that want one just like you do. They aren’t acting this way.

Yes you're right, I'm upset just to be upset. Not because I've wasted days trying to get a singular PS5. Not because I feel BB has garbage. Not because the crushing failure that is me trying to get one. Not because I keep getting talked down by "lucky" people or people able to get multiple systems. Yes you're right, I'm upset just to be upset. You figured it out.

What is there to communicate? You and others haven't given worthwhile advice. And you said it yourself, there's no current drops. Oh was your advice to follow feeds like Wario and Sitesupply. Well I have been, even though they missed the BB drop(that failed) which I got to because of following instocknow.com's alerts and chat.

Did you want me to ask you to secure me a PS5 to buy off of you? No, I'd rather not buy off an internet stranger.
Another example of you feeling sorry for yourself. You’re the problem. You’re the reason you haven’t gotten a PS5. Your attitude sucks.

That's ridiculous. I've put in the same effort or more than most people trying to get just one console. I'm not trying to get multiple for whatever reason you people claim. I don't want an xbox because thats a pointless console(probably easier to get). I've followed every track and way of getting one to no success. The one time it does it was even more disappointing because Best Buy screwed me over. I'm pissed because I've done the same shit everyone else has. I don't need to be told "oh do this" "oh relax" by people that are somehow luckier than me. It's extremely aggravating.

My job is insane because of covid. This year has been awful. I was able to score this weekend off which I chose because BB led me to believe my order would be on Friday and so I would actually have a time to play it. That did'nt happen and I'm angry. Sorry.
I think you need to start focusing on all the good in your life...it will make you happier. You kind of keep fixating on the bad. It probably extends to other parts of your life.

Shut up already. There are people that follow this topic that want a PS5 but are old enough to not whine about missing out on one. Those people don't want to wade through your bitching to see if someone posted something worthwhile.

bread's done
Back