Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Could be, EST here.

But in other good news, my Kohl's cash Switch bundle shipped tonight. Wasn't sure that would make it through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn popfindr is showing em all out of stock before I even saw them live. 

Like 5 stores have 10 each around me anyways.  Would have been tough.

I find it strange that these stores open inventory at times like this.  I mean I'm sure they don't care if bots or actual people buy them, because to the retailer it's all money, but i mean damn, like if they want people to actually get them, you would think they would do these drops at times other than 6:50am ET.

Might be worth still checking if you're looking. None around me now, but there is one where I was last week. Too bad it's 1,000 miles away from me.

I find it strange that these stores open inventory at times like this. I mean I'm sure they don't care if bots or actual people buy them, because to the retailer it's all money, but i mean damn, like if they want people to actually get them, you would think they would do these drops at times other than 6:50am ET.
Dude, you and I are up. There were only like 50 total for the NOVA area. I don't think it matters when they drop, 50 units isn't enough for one store let alone 20+ stores.

Dude, you and I are up. There were only like 50 total for the NOVA area. I don't think it matters when they drop, 50 units isn't enough for one store let alone 20+.
Yeah I saw 40 total in the 50 miles of where I am at in MD. It was 4 stores with 10 each. Still showing 2 left but those stores say sold out.

Well one thing I learned is that Popfindr is acurate AF.  All those stores dropped to zero stock on Popfindr minutes after the Target site sold out.

Well one thing I learned is that Popfindr is acurate AF. All those stores dropped to zero stock on Popfindr minutes after the Target site sold out.
Yeah I used them to find an Animal Crossing Switch last weekend.

On Target website it said it was sold out everywhere.

Popfindr showed a few with 1 in stock at multiple Targets near me so I went to the one like 4 miles away.

I get to the game section and locked right in the Switch case is 1 AC Switch. I purchased it and got home and looked on popfindr and now it showed 0 at that location.

However, popfindr is now showing 10 PS5's at one of the locations that had 10 last night, 0 after the drop at like 7am, and now 10 again.

I was looking at popfindr last night and saw zero available around me. Wonder why some areas got a bunch and some got none.
It was really limited. Only populations centers with lots of stores got some. My small town has one Target and we got zippy. Nearby cities that have three or more stores had at least one with stock of 10-12 units. In total, there were maybe about 100- 150 units in total for Washington DC in a hundred mile radius.

It was really limited. Only populations centers with lots of stores got some. My small town has one Target and we got zippy. Nearby cities that have three or more stores had at least one with stock of 10-12 units. In total, there were maybe about 100- 150 units in total for Washington DC in a hundred mile radius.
I'm near Columbus, OH. One store out of about 15 had 3.

Stayed up til 2 CST (couldn’t sleep anyways). Woke up to start the day 20 mins after drop. Fml. I’ll casually try to keep up with PS Direct but I definitely won’t be staying up again.

Stayed up til 2 CST (couldn’t sleep anyways). Woke up to start the day 20 mins after drop. Fml. I’ll casually try to keep up with PS Direct but I definitely won’t be staying up again.
The targets in a 75 mile radius near me only have 60ish disk ps5s 10 to 9 at each store. The target drop will be a shit show if everyone else’s targets have the same quantity. When I picked up at Best Buy they had 50+ ps5s and series xs.

You guys suck

I literally asked about the target drop and if it was confirmed and no one replied or anything

What’s purpose of this thread ?! Sick of the off topic banter

If it isn’t about getting a PS5 shut up

You guys suck

I literally asked about the target drop and if it was confirmed and no one replied or anything

If all you care about is inventory drops follow people on Twitter.

I still have several stores around that have stock but there’s no way to order. I stayed up until 4 waiting for the drop and then they drop it at an ungodly hour. Frustrating to say the least.

You guys suck

Maybe, because no knows or have any information. Do you want us to lie and spread false information so you can stay up late at 3 am every night?

You guys suck

There were only rumors that it would drop on 12/3. You saw those same rumors in this thread. No one knew for sure that they would go up or what time.

Maybe, because no knows or have any information. Do you want us to lie and spread false information so you can stay up late at 3 am every night?
It’s hilarious that he thinks people here actually know when these things are gonna drop like they work for Sony. Then he has the nerve to be upset people aren’t providing him with that info. Lol. I think this is what people call entitlement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were only rumors that it would drop on 12/3. You saw those same rumors in this thread. No one knew for sure that they would go up or what time.
I was following this thread and the stock on popfindr was accurate. I was up at 5AM EST for a workout and I checked then. I then checked at 6AM and wasnt able to add to cart, around 6:30-6:45AM it went live. Can order on the app or online. Note the stores opened up at 7AM so it could've something to do with release time. Not all stores had stock and you had to select the correct stores. I was able to order two from different stores. Received emails about a hour after ordering that they were ready for pick up.

I was following this thread and the stock on popfindr was accurate. I was up at 5AM EST for a workout and I checked then. I then checked at 6AM and wasnt able to add to cart, around 6:30-6:45AM it went live. Can order on the app or online. Note the stores opened up at 7AM so it could've something to do with release time. Not all stores had stock and you had to select the correct stores. I was able to order two from different stores. Received emails about a hour after ordering that they were ready for pick up.
Of course we know that Target allowed orders this morning, but yesterday (when he asked for confirmation of the rumors) no one knew for sure if Target would put them up for sale today.

Of course we know that Target allowed orders this morning, but yesterday (when he asked for confirmation of the rumors) no one knew for sure if Target would put them up for sale today.
That’s why I asked so I could be on the lookout

But folks were talking about PS5 Boot sequences and how well packaged the Xbox was smh

No one confirmed so I left it alone and missed out on the drop. I was awake the entire time but checked this thread no one was talking about anything or answered my question about confirming the rumor.

And BTW I didn’t ask for confirmation of the rumor itself, I asked was it true that a rumor was going around

But folks were talking about PS5 Boot sequences and how well packaged the Xbox was smh

No one confirmed so I left it alone and missed out on the drop. I was awake the entire time but checked this thread no one was talking about anything or answered my question about confirming the rumor.

And BTW I didn’t ask for confirmation of the rumor itself, I asked was it true that a rumor was going around
No, you did not. You asked, "Is there a Target drop tonight? 12/3?"

No one knew during that time, and no where did you asked if there was a rumor going around.

Bro. Stop being such a douche. We’re all in the same boat and no one really knows anything. It’s not life or death either.

Quiet, all of you ... he’s not getting his $5.99 a month of value for CAG Pro ... and the magazine is only digital now, this sucks.

Quiet, all of you ... he’s not getting his $5.99 a month of value for CAG Pro ... and the magazine is only digital now, this sucks.
What was that one “foundation”we all joined that gave us like 10% off all games at amazon? Then it turned into a scam. This was like 7-8 years ago.

At least we know now when Target does these. They have consistently done the drop roughly when East coast stores open at 7am. IDK why they've chosen that time of all times, but that's twice now. Pretty stupid of them considering a lot would likely go to bots while people are asleep.

Let's be positive man. I notified cag about the WM walk-in's early this week. It worked out for you because your local WM had one to sell for you for walk in. If it makes you feel any better I was the first one on here to mention it and even I was unsuccessful because all of the WM's I went to in my area denied me using the "online only" orders excuse. I'm disappointed. Hell, RIPGamer posted that Target went live here first and even he didn't get it. We're just trying to help each out here bud. I would like to score a PS5 too man. Will just keep trying and hope for the best.

At least we know now when Target does these. They have consistently done the drop roughly when East coast stores open at 7am. IDK why they've chosen that time of all times, but that's twice now. Pretty stupid of them considering a lot would likely go to bots while people are asleep.
Bots pay with money like regular people do. They don’t care who buys them.

Congrats to the guys that gone one. Good luck to the guys still looking.

I didn’t see anything from Wario64. Did he just say fuck it?

Based on a Target internal memo that was circulating, it sounds like it won't drop again until next week. Only certain stores were getting stock during this week and dropped last night. It might happen again for another weekly drop event instead of an every night kind of thing.

Wario is really great for notifications but even he has to sleep so he'll miss some drops. He tipped off the Costco restock yesterday at a normal hour (10AM PST).

Based on a Target internal memo that was circulating, it sounds like it won't drop again until next week. Only certain stores were getting stock during this week and dropped last night. It might happen again for another weekly drop event instead of an every night kind of thing.

Wario is really great for notifications but even he has to sleep so he'll miss some drops. He tipped off the Costco restock yesterday at a normal hour (10AM PST).
Yeah I feel you. He’s done more than enough.

Oh I know they don't care, doesn't make them any less stupid for doing so. Sounds like they were gone so fast anyway that even if it had been tweeted, it would be too late.

Let's be positive man. I notified cag about the WM walk-in's early this week. It worked out for you because your local WM had one to sell for you for walk in. If it makes you feel any better I was the first one on here to mention it and even I was unsuccessful because all of the WM's I went to in my area denied me using the "online only" orders excuse. I'm disappointed. Hell, RIPGamer posted that Target went live here first and even he didn't get it. We're just trying to help each out here bud. I would like to score a PS5 too man. Will just keep trying and hope for the best.
So he already got one at his local walmart, and he's mad at us because he couldn't get a second one?

You guys suck
Throw all of them on ignore. Simple solution. No need to argue and derail the topic even more. Good luck on your search dude.

You guys suck

LMAO

yeah guys, c'mon gusy, post the random drop times gusy

So he already got one at his local walmart, and he's mad at us because he couldn't get a second one?
Which I gave to my little brother because it was his birthday that weekend.

Damn I catch Flack for a second one but guys in this thread bragging about ordering 3-4 for instore pickup

I apologize if I ruffled some feathers but I was upset

Bro. Stop being such a douche. We’re all in the same boat and no one really knows anything. It’s not life or death either.
Definitely not life or death but I thought we’re trying to help each other and not turn this topic into a brag or I like the Xbox better thread

bread's done
Back