Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

was anyone able to get a ps5? This item was not added to your cart. This item has just gone out of stock.
Nope, both on mobile and desktop that has been an infinite loop. Now it's back to temporarily OOS since it's clear whatever anti-bot shit they're trying to run is actually completely anti-consumer lol.

Now they're saying it will be back at 3:20ET LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was able to get a PS5 at Walmart.com.  Tried to add but it said out of stock.  Added it from my "saved for later" and it went right thru.

How about that little Best Buy guy that pops up in the corner of your screen, asking you if you have any problems or need any help?  How about that guy eh?

3:20 got one! thank you mobile app. This game of seconds is hopefully over for me.

WTF, Walmart just canceled two of my orders I made today

Thank you for patiently waiting, your item was cancelled due to quantity limit. For this items, one purchased only per 1 account.

Nothing to worries, I can go ahead here and intercept your account. Just place an order again after 1 hour. Just used the same payment method so that your order won’t get cancelled.

Yep, Walmart order in! Had to spam that add to cart for a few minutes but finally threw it in the cart. After that it was smooth sailing. :applause:

Just an FYI, I got one about 10 minutes ago on Walmart. For those that are still having problems, the page now says, for me at least, that they are going to have more of them @3:30pm EST.

Every time I get the add to cart button, I get a captcha to pop up.  I answer it and go through it 3+ times and it goes away without adding anything to my cart.  It has done this over and over and over.  It will not just add to cart at all.

Is anyone else experiencing this?  I have answered more captchas on this than I have in the maybe the last five years combined.

Every time I get the add to cart button, I get a captcha to pop up. I answer it and go through it 3+ times and it goes away without adding anything to my cart. It has done this over and over and over. It will not just add to cart at all.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I have answered more captchas on this than I have in the maybe the last five years combined.
This has been my experience - fucking waste of time.

I was able to get all the way near the end where I had to put in the CVV code for my CC, submitted it, then it errored out saying "We're having trouble with your request." However, my card was charged because I got the alert. Anyone else have that happen?

I got an order in for a PS5 from Walmart.  I was able to order two of them at launch and was trying to get one for another friend.  My order was cancelled almost immediately due to quantity limits.  If you ordered one in the past, you might not want to bother trying again from the same account.

I got an order in 3:40pm slot, I did have a preorder with Walmart back in July or whenever the preorder was. So far my order today hasn't been canceled yet. Those of you got canceled was it immediately or some time later?

Looking like we’re closing in on the end of the line for anyone looking to get a PS5 for Christmas, the only place that has been suspiciously quiet about a restock is Amazon, maybe they’re still filling pre-orders?

I didn't even order a Series X back in November and each time I got an order through it got canceled, what a waste of time.
it might be because you just ordered a ps5. I got ps5 order through 20 mins ago and then an xbox twice and both times xbox got canceled. seems like theyre limited 1 console of any kind per account

I'll be damned. Got an order in at Walmart via mobile app while waiting in the drive through line at McDonald's after picking up my 7 year old from school. Estimated delivery 1/8 though.

same here....I never ordered a PS5 in Walmart before and they said ....I feel so bad

Unfortunately, some items you ordered exceed our quantity limits, so we had to cancel. We're sorry for any frustration this causes.

Don't worry - you weren't charged for these canceled items. Any temporary holds will be removed within 10 business days, in accordance with your bank's policy.

If you still have questions, you can learn more about canceled orders in our Help Center.

Again - our apologies,Team Walmart

same here....I never ordered a PS5 in Walmart before and they said ....I feel so bad

Unfortunately, some items you ordered exceed our quantity limits, so we had to cancel. We're sorry for any frustration this causes.

Don't worry - you weren't charged for these canceled items. Any temporary holds will be removed within 10 business days, in accordance with your bank's policy.

If you still have questions, you can learn more about canceled orders in our Help Center.
Again - our apologies,Team Walmart
Did you get a XBOX today from Walmart? And did they cancel your order immediately or like 30 minutes later?

Yes!!!! Finally got one from the 3:40 Walmart Drop. Trick was to spam the F5 and add button repeatedly. It won't come until January, but at least I can stop looking.......hopefully.

Did you get a XBOX today from Walmart? And did they cancel your order immediately or like 30 minutes later?
yes. I ordered a Series S for my cousin for gift at 3pm EST. I feel so regretful now...because series S is still easy to get in Best Buy...walmart limit one console person.

It seems Walmart is limiting one next gen console purchase per account like said in previous post. Was trying to acquire PS5/Xbox Series X for co-workers but @Walmart canceled them cause I ordered a Xbox Series S for myself. Instant cancel on PS5 & Xbox Series X.

It seems Walmart is limiting one next gen console purchase per account like said in previous post. Was trying to acquire PS5/Xbox Series X for co-workers but @Walmart canceled them cause I ordered a Xbox Series S for myself. Instant cancel on PS5 & Xbox Series X.
Same here. Scored a PS5, went to get an Xbox series x and it was immediately cancelled after order placed. Seems other have stated if they got a console a month ago, and scored the other next gen console today, they were getting cancellations as well.

bread's done
Back