Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Haven't had any drift issues with my controller either.  I've played through Demon's Souls and Astobot Playroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone who has a PS5 currently, is it true about the joystick drift similar to the joycon drift on the switch?
Even with the switch I never had it. Some people (kids in particular) can be overly rough with controllers. Adults move with more precision as our motor skills are refined.

I've only played through 2 games so far with a third and 4th somewhat played (Astro, Spider-Man, most of Miles Morales and some of Bugsnax) with no drift so far. I generally use my PS4 controllers on my PS5 to play well PS4 games, so I haven't pushed it to the limit. We'll likely see more as there are actual games to play for the system.

My PS5 hasn't drifted yet after maybe 150-200 hours on it.

I've had 3 sets of Joycons drift, one started like less than 50 hours of Animal Crossing.

Another little glitch with Target earlier. On the app, the add to cart button was red. When I clicked on it, it made me re log in with my password. After I did, the add to cart was gone. Very frustrating.

was able to get one at my local best buy said had 3 instock, said please wait than changed to instock

thanks so much  O:)

No luck here. Had it in the cart, but locations kept going out of stock. Would like to get one while I can still get a good amount for my PS4 Pro. At least I have my Series X....

Now showing Sold Out.... guess its done for today?

edit: Yep, finally ripped it out of my cart.  :(

Another fail for me like Best Buy always is. I was able to get it in cart but no matter which store I chose it kept saying it was not available even though it said it was available and no matter which bundle I tried, I was never able to actually check out before no store within 250 miles had it. This is my fourth attempt from Best Buy and the same thing happens every single time. A total joke.

The only thing different this time is that I currently have two different bundles that have add to cart but no matter how many times I clicked on them nothing would happen. Finally a message came up saying they were out of stock but the add to cart button is still there.

Got my PS5 yesterday, but still no email from GameStop with the $50 PSN code and 1 year of PS+ code.  They did send the $20 GameStop gift card a long time ago.  Anyone else still waiting?  Curious whether this is out of the norm and worth contacting them about now.

Got my PS5 yesterday, but still no email from GameStop with the $50 PSN code and 1 year of PS+ code. They did send the $20 GameStop gift card a long time ago. Anyone else still waiting? Curious whether this is out of the norm and worth contacting them about now.
Update: I ended up just e-mailing Gamestop via their site, and they offered to replace or refund the $50 code and PS+ code. Refunded. That worked out well; I didn't want to pay full price for a PS+ code anyway, and only did so because the bundle was the only way to get the console.

Update: I ended up just e-mailing Gamestop via their site, and they offered to replace or refund the $50 code and PS+ code. Refunded. That worked out well; I didn't want to pay full price for a PS+ code anyway, and only did so because the bundle was the only way to get the console.
Good to hear that they came through for you. How are you liking the ps5 so far?

Remind me about the wait time in the PSD queue.  Right now, it says mine is more than an hour, but is it possible that it might change all of a sudden?

Ps direct is the worst one of thme all. Makes you wait for an hour and tells you its sold out. Id rather have a lottery system
Even though it hasn't worked out for me, I actually prefer the PS Direct system. If you are in the waiting room, you get randomly assigned a place in the queue when it starts, so it is similar to a lottery and does help to level the playing field. Apparently there are ways to get a few more chances (multiple browsers or devices), but it doesn't seem as bad as others.

These PS Direct queues, is there something you can sign up for to get notified that it's happening? I only see it when CAG posts about it on the front page and by then it's always too late.

I went to 2 local Target stores today. One had 25+ on hand and 20 in back. The other had 0 on hand and 23 in the back. Drop has to be happening tomorrow morning.

Wellp, this sucks.

Should have clarified in my post: at the time of posting, I had just requested a refund (after they offered) but hadn't received the refund yet.

I received a reply today finally, and they said that due to their policies, they couldn't refund it after all. In the email, they sent me the two PSN codes. Tried to redeem them just now, and they both said they were already redeemed. I know I didn't redeem them myself, as I never received them in the first place. Hope I'm not getting screwed out of $110 worth of codes now...

bread's done
Back