Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

I ordered on September 28 and it was shipped on the 29th with overnight shipping. Didn’t get it till the 1st though because I missed the delivery attempt on the 30th and a signature was required

Anyone get an order in for a GS PS5 bundle this morning?  Kept reading that it was much easier to get these bundles at GS, so I did the $10 for Pro + $10 in points deal for access to order.  Demand must have gone up because it was very difficult, lol.  Tried for half hour but no success.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone get an order in for a GS PS5 bundle this morning? Kept reading that it was much easier to get these bundles at GS, so I did the $10 for Pro + $10 in points deal for access to order. Demand must have gotten higher because it was very difficult, lol. Tried for half hour but no success.
It was definitely much harder than usual this time. I was able to snag two bundles in their drop just a week ago, but couldnt get anything in this one. I think some drops just are smaller than others, especially because the last one was only a week ago.

It was definitely much harder than usual this time. I was able to snag two bundles in their drop just a week ago, but couldnt get anything in this one. I think some drops just are smaller than others, especially because the last one was only a week ago.
You bought two bundles in the last drop...Stop wasting your time trying to buy another system, enjoy your console and let others buy it.

You bought two bundles in the last drop...Stop wasting your time trying to buy another system, enjoy your console and let others buy it.
Not trying to be that guy but yeah I really wish people like that would be banned from here. What hes doing doesn’t make him the worst person in the world but I wish he couldn’t get help doing it from here and I wish I didn’t have to see him humble brag about it either.

Anyone get an order in for a GS PS5 bundle this morning? Kept reading that it was much easier to get these bundles at GS, so I did the $10 for Pro + $10 in points deal for access to order. Demand must have gone up because it was very difficult, lol. Tried for half hour but no success.
Yep, secured one for my neighbor. As I've read on Twitter, it didn't go live until 10:10 (CST for me) and after about ... five minutes of attempting to check out, it finally worked. Not too terrible.

Chill out you guys, I'm the dude who is hooking up his entire friend group because they are too incompetent to get one themselves. Be pissed at people using bots who put us all in this situation.

Not trying to be that guy but yeah I really wish people like that would be banned from here. What hes doing doesn’t make him the worst person in the world but I wish he couldn’t get help doing it from here and I wish I didn’t have to see him humble brag about it either.
1. I'm not humble bragging, I'm giving a data point for you idiots, that way you have some context (and encouragement to try again).

2. I'm hooking up my friend group, so fuck off. And even if I wasn't, it's not the actions of individual people that matters at all here. It's people using bots that are fucking everybody over.

apparently everyone here has friends that can't access this site/other sites. Or their friends are busier than them. Friends, neighbors, grannies it's always something.
From time to time I want to post my cash app history just to show that I go hard to hook up everyone as best I can and do not charge a single penny over MSRP. I’ve even taken losses because of the spent time/fees taken from the middle man app. There’s times where I even wanted to stop because I felt unappreciated but I keep going because of the thrill of the hunt.

Walmart+ had PS5 disc systems available this morning. $12.95 for one month, also gets you free shipping on anything and early access to any online Black Friday deals.

I have a PS5, but was easily able to add one to my cart and could have checked out. I know some will scoff at paying $12.95 to get deals, but it’s a hell of a lot better than having to deal with scalpers or humanity in the store on BF.

And you can also get free grocery delivery, so there’s that 😜

Walmart+ had PS5 disc systems available this morning. $12.95 for one month, also gets you free shipping on anything and early access to any online Black Friday deals.

I have a PS5, but was easily able to add one to my cart and could have checked out. I know some will scoff at paying $12.95 to get deals, but it’s a hell of a lot better than having to deal with scalpers or humanity in the store on BF.

And you can also get free grocery delivery, so there’s that
Was available for a good 20-30 minutes too.

I just went on there they are doing a reservation system where you have an hour window to pick it up from your local Walmart store. I’m just waiting to see if they confirmed my reservation through an email.

I just went on there they are doing a reservation system where you have an hour window to pick it up from your local Walmart store. I’m just waiting to see if they confirmed my reservation through an email.
lol... I had the same thing, had several different days and times to choose from, I think it messed up. Now I'm in que, 39 minutes left to see if they're any available.

I tried to get one for a friend and while waiting in line, the Walmart page suddenly started flickering and I couldn't even click on anything because of how fast it was going through everything -- the line, prove you're not a bot, etc.

Well looks like I’m out of luck this time around cause I never got a checkout or added to cart screen yesterday. Checked this morning they have them back up but not available at any store within 200 miles of me.

All it did was switch to check availability nearby, and there was nothing nearby.

Now it gave me the option to buy but it's already "out of stock."

I was hopeful

Got on there a minute or two before, got put in the waiting area ( according to the website anyway ), PS5 popped up, added to the cart, then logged in, and saw it wasn't in my cart anymore so tried to re-add it and it is saying it is out of stock now

I figured it might be next year before I could get one anyway

Oh well I just got a Switch last year November so I have been having fun with it lately

Lol, Guys, I can't believe it's been almost a year and I still have not been able to get a PS5... This is sad. Hoping they'll make them available to everyone this holiday season. Doubt it, but Fingers crossed.

Lol, Guys, I can't believe it's been almost a year and I still have not been able to get a PS5... This is sad. Hoping they'll make them available to everyone this holiday season. Doubt it, but Fingers crossed.
It comes down to luck. Since launch I’ll gotten 4 PS5s and 2 XSX. Also I never scalped a single one. I’m trying to get a 5th for my boss lol. The hunt is the fun part.

Good for you guys, but my time and effort is valuable. If I have to do the leg work you have to pay extra. Not an arm and a leg but you know what I mean

It comes down to luck. Since launch I’ll gotten 4 PS5s and 2 XSX. Also I never scalped a single one. I’m trying to get a 5th for my boss lol. The hunt is the fun part.
I agree the hunt is fun. When I hear of a drop, I just let a friend/acquaintance know if it and they're off not their own then. If I wanted to at this point, I'd own 3-4 PS5s.

I do actually own a PS5, though I bought it by accident. When a target dropped happened a while back, where you can checkout and have to keep clicking confirm order, one time it actually went through. Sat on it for a month debating on just returning it to target though in the end I opened it and played it. Only played two games so far, the included demo Astro's Playroom, and Star Wars Fallen Order.

bread's done
Back