Playstation Allstars Battle Royale 49.99 at Best Buy

Unless you have credit at BB, its also this price at Amazon so you can avoid tax and get free shipping which you only get at BB if you are a silver premier member.

Guess its a universal sale then lol, I just grabbed my copy at Walmart since I had a 40$ credit there anyway.

Sure didnt see anything about the PS+ code though, and not feeling like fighting traffic again to find out.

[quote name='addicted2games']Unless you have credit at BB, its also this price at Amazon so you can avoid tax and get free shipping which you only get at BB if you are a silver premier member.[/QUOTE]u overstate/over value the tax. It's 8% for me so a whopping $4 saved on a game that can b pm'd for much more than $4

[quote name='dgwillia006']Guess its a universal sale then lol, I just grabbed my copy at Walmart since I had a 40$ credit there anyway.

Sure didnt see anything about the PS+ code though, and not feeling like fighting traffic again to find out.[/QUOTE]amazon matched BB

I'm not a big fan of fighting mash ups or whatever this genre is called but I actually enjoyed this. It is quite fun on the Vita; I picked up a sony music unlimited subscription for $12.99/yr with my PS+ discount and I just play the music in the background while playing. It's kind of cool to play with each character and level them up and then do some minor customization.

bread's done
Back