Playstation and GBC and GBA accessories at Dollar Tree

bob_the_goon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Not too big a deal, but the Dollar Tree chain of dollar stores around here have various GBC and GBA accessories, such as rechargable power packs, screen lights, magnifier/light combos, etc. They also have six foot extension cables for the PS1/PS2.

I saw the PS2 extension cables at the Dollar Tree in the Neshaminy mall in PA last week. Most Dollar Tree stores should have them since unlike the independent Dollar Stores, Dollar Tree stores tend to usually have the same merchandise.

[quote name='PS2gamerGCN']Are they $1?[/quote]

Anyone seen that commercial where the guy walks into the dollar store, and asks for a price check? HIGH-Larious.

I haven't opened the one I bought yet but it's made by Nyko if that matters.

Oh and as silly as it sounds about if they are $1 are not, Dollar Tree (when it was Dollar Express) used to have some items that were more than $1. I remember them selling stuff for $19.99 as "special purchases" And I have seen the Everything 99 cents store on the boardwalk selling stuff for $2 - $5. Some Dollar Stores are not "true" Dollar Stores that sell items for over $1.

Yeah, i realize most dollar stores do have products more expensive than $1 but the commercial had a big sign above the cashiers head that reads "Everything only $1"

I guess i'll give the nyko ones a shot if i can find some. Beats $8 shipped on ebay.

The extensions are made by interact, they have the powerpacks are the kind built into the grips and they had them for the GBC and GBA, not the SP, and "around here" is Binghamton NY. Two of the three Dollar trees I went to today had this stuff, one on an endcap, and one on a free standing carboard display in the middle of the back aisle of the store. I bought a GBC power pack which is made by Nyko and works fine, and a couple of spare extensions, but I haven't used them yet as they're backups because I tend to kink mine when I wind them and eventually get a short.

The Dollar Tree in DuBois, PA has Nyko Magnifying Glass & Light for GBA, GC 6ft blue extension cords, and a 12-game case for Memory Cards/GBC games but it works nicely w/ GBA games.

bread's done
Back