Playstation App Leaked for Android

linuskinrak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi guys, just ran across this today on Droid Life, and it appears the playstation app has been leaked. Just downloaded and it seems to be in a very beta stage. Thought you guys, would be interested. BTW love the site and you guys are the best for news and discussions.

I would put the link but cant since I am a new user, so just check out Droid Life and search for playstation.

What do you guys think of it.

Is it an official Sony PS1 emulator? Because that would be interesting. Otherwise, it's not a miracle. Emulators get made all the time. It's like chicks bleeding out of their vaginas.

Not an emulator, an official Sony Playstation app to with psn sign in. Nothing crazy yet, but nice interface. Sorry should have added that in the original post. Nice menstrual cycle reference :)

Last edited by a moderator:
To go through trophies, friends and buy PSN content I'm guessing?

Sounds neat, like the XBL app for windows phone.

Now if only they made PSN more user/ community friendly. >.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Is it an official Sony PS1 emulator? Because that would be interesting. Otherwise, it's not a miracle. Emulators get made all the time. It's like chicks bleeding out of their vaginas.[/QUOTE]

You add so much goodness to every discussion you touch. . .

Hmm too bad this won't work with US account yet.. I've created a EU account for demo downloads but don't really have any friends added on there.. Here's hoping a US version shows up. :)

I entered my US account and it worked just fine. My friends list displayed in seconds. With a few refinements this would be really cool.

[quote name='Sinistar']Hmm too bad this won't work with US account yet.. I've created a EU account for demo downloads but don't really have any friends added on there.. Here's hoping a US version shows up. :)[/QUOTE]

Can you download anything from the ps store to your console or is limited to certain categories. Maybe a stupid question, but excitement has that effect on me. :)

bread's done
Back