Playstation Battle All Stars & LittleBigPlanet Vita (OOS) $9.99 Each - All Stars Cross-Buy $14.99 at Amazon

they do. I actually think its in the fine print somewhere mentioning it
a similar thing happened when I preordered the Ratchet and Clank HD Collection before they started taxing here in TX, and they charged me tax after I bought it for $30. A quick email sorted things out and they didn't charge me tax. This was back when they started to tax Texas though. YMMV

To the guy in Virginia, I just bought PS All-Stars and both Bit Trip games for 3DS and Wii, which was almost $30. They only charged 53 cents tax.
That is because you probably bought the Bit.Trip games from a third-party seller fulfilled through Amazon. That seller does not have a presence in your state, so they don't have to collect and pay tax on sales. So you only paid tax on All-Stars.

Damn, just saw this and it is OOS.  It still shows in stock but won't add to the cart now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if it's been pointed out here or not, but the PS3 versions of Sly Cooper and PS All-Stars, as well as Twisted Metal for the PS3, have free standard shipping instead of super-saver shipping, meaning the extra-cheapasses like myself who are currently lacking Prime don't need to bump their orders up another $10 for free shipping.

I grabbed one last night when I saw it came back in, super happy about that! I've always liked LBP okay, but it's always felt like mroe of a portable game to me for some reason. This will be great!

I'm new to the Vita and don't know all the details of the cross-buy promotions, so pardon the ignorance, but how can you get Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for the Vita if there is no vita game for sale?  Is it just a straight up port only available through cross-buy?

Just a heads up for anyone else wanting LittleBigPlanet Vita, the $9.99 price is still available, although it's temporarily out of stock.  You can still place an order at that price though :)

I'm new to the Vita and don't know all the details of the cross-buy promotions, so pardon the ignorance, but how can you get Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for the Vita if there is no vita game for sale? Is it just a straight up port only available through cross-buy?
No, it's available for sell on PSN for Vita as well if you wanted to buy it that way. There's just no retail copy of FFA for Vita.

It's not a very good port. But you actually also get Ratchet Deadlocked on PS3 if you buy Ratchet & Clank FFA new.

bread's done
Back