Playstation Cards for sale, $21

Snoozer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
If there is any interest, I am able to get the new "Playstation cards" from my local "Speedway" gas station. They are in $20 amounts only. I am willing to help out those CAG's in need should they be looking for them. I would prefer payment via Paypal in the amount of $21, and that is simply to cover the Paypal fee. Upon payment, I will then email the activation code(s) to you. I am not looking to make any profit, I simply want to do my part in helping the CAG community.

So, as I stated above, if there is any interest, PM me. If there is no interest, I will let the thread die a slow death (or it shall die a slow death anyway, as the cards become more available for CAG's).

Thanks for your time!

[quote name='xcopy']I thought these weren't due out until next year?[/quote]

They are available at certain 7-11's, Speedways, and Meijer stores. They should be available everywhere by next year though. No, idea why those 3 and some other stores get them early

[quote name='ZerotypeX']They are available at certain 7-11's, Speedways, and Meijer stores. They should be available everywhere by next year though. No, idea why those 3 and some other stores get them early[/QUOTE]

check blockbuster they have 20 and 50

bread's done
Back