Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
Don't you get rewards for trophies like discounts on games or other stuff similar to what MS does? I pretty much never have to spend money on any MS product or game or accessory(minus a game console) I want ever again. I keep earning rewards points everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
There used to be a rewards system for platinums and whatever but that was discontinued years ago and didn't exactly run that long.

lol I normally slog through a  game but I quit Infamous Second Son, it's creative but I just stopped having fun halfway through.

I play on normal because that's typically how the game was designed to be played. 

Black Friday prices now at Best Buy and Amazon for these PS5 games:

Assassin's Creed Valhalla $20

Immortals Fenyx Rising $15

Watch Dogs: Legion $15

Amazing considering that I have not purchased a PS5 only game until now despite owning the console since launch. Screw the $70 price point on new PS5 games lol. 

Amazing considering that I have not purchased a PS5 only game until now despite owning the console since launch. Screw the $70 price point on new PS5 games lol.
These are all Ubisoft games. You just have to wait two months on average before you can start getting them for half the price.

Most of those games are generally around $25-$30 new every day. I'd recommend waiting for a gold edition to clearance out or just for the digital version of said gold edition to get better offers. Of course if you're playing than go for it. I still think it's worth waiting for a gold price for the gold edition, as the season passes rarely go on sale by themselves.

None of those games were ever $70 on PS5.

Ubisoft game prices drop a great deal the further you get from launch. It's been true for nearly 20 years at this point.
They've trained their audience well. I don't think we've sold any copies of Rider's Republic at my store and Far Cry 6 demand died after the first week.

I have been trying to sell FarCry 6 gold edition PS5 on offerup and FB marketplace ever since it came out. I got it from the Walmart pricing error and I'm asking $100 but willing to take less and I have only gotten 2 LOWBALL offers. By lowball I mean one guy offered a used Demon's Souls PS5 and 2 N64 rumble packs and the other guy offered $60. I thought the game would have sold by now but I need to get more than the $65 I paid for it at least. Just no demand for it or the people that do want gold already have it. Oh well.

I have been trying to sell FarCry 6 gold edition PS5 on offerup and FB marketplace ever since it came out. I got it from the Walmart pricing error and I'm asking $100 but willing to take less and I have only gotten 2 LOWBALL offers. By lowball I mean one guy offered a used Demon's Souls PS5 and 2 N64 rumble packs and the other guy offered $60. I thought the game would have sold by now but I need to get more than the $65 I paid for it at least. Just no demand for it or the people that do want gold already have it. Oh well.
Just looked it up on eBay for you and recent sold listings seem to average in the 70s, with a few going over $100. If you want the most money that’s where you’re going to have to sell it. Of course, then you have to worry about the scammers. Tbh, I’ve paid $20-35 for the Ubisoft gold editions that I’ve bought and I only paid $35 for one game. The rest were $25 max. People know if they wait a fairly short time they can get it for cheap. If you aren’t going to keep it for yourself you should just sell it as fast as you can for whatever you can get for it

if you want to think they thought those 3 games were ps5 only for some reason then sure you can be right. the poster doesnt seem to care to respond so I dont need to for them anymore.
Honestly I think what they are saying by "PS5 only" is that they have only bought PS4 games with the PS5 upgrade up to this point and this was the first PS5 game they bought that was only playable one PS5 and not PS4.

https://twitter.com/nicalis/status/1455615527561334788

The ultimate entry in the beloved series, Repentance takes the Binding of Isaac to new heights with an extraordinary amount of new and updated content. New items, new playable characters, new bosses and new challenges are among the many secret surprises that will delight both longtime fans and new players alike.

Developed by Nicalis, The Binding of Isaac: Repentance will be available on Nintendo Switch and PS4 as a $19.99 DLC and as a complete package on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. The latter will include all content from The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Afterbirth, Afterbirth+ and Repentance. It will be available in European regions in the coming weeks; expect an announcement soon.

Physical versions of The Binding of Isaac: Repentance will also be released for Nintendo Switch, PS5 and Xbox Series X in 2022. The physical versions will be sold exclusively at store.nicalis.com.

LOL @ all of the drama me posting those games on sale has created here. I just posted the sales prices since it was the first place I have seen those games drop for Black Friday. The nice thing is they are guaranteeing to pay the difference if someone else sells it cheaper. I did in fact buy them since they hit my price point (under $20) and I am ready to play them. I don't have time to really bother with DLC much but if I do like the game I can always look at getting the DLC on sale later. 

Was the PS4 and PS Vita game Rogue Aces delisted from the PlayStation store?

I claimed it with PlayStation Plus, but I can't seem to search for it in order to buy it.

I did in fact buy them since they hit my price point (under $20) and I am ready to play them. I don't have time to really bother with DLC much but if I do like the game I can always look at getting the DLC on sale later.
maybe they didn't buy those games and were just telling us they were on sale... in which they did buy a PS5 only game but didn't say what it was.
Or maybe you're wrong? Nah that can't be it.
Yep Nephilim_BC was wrong.

Don't forget that $50 PSN is $40 at Dollar General this Friday. I would get some, but I pretty much have everything I want on PS4, and I'm officially making the Switch soon.

Maybe I’m in the minority but KOA: Reckoning was one of my favorite games on release. Like a mix of god of war, Warcraft, with exceptional world and storytelling and I’m enjoying another play through. Always sad that they screwed it up so bad and we never got a continuation or expansion of that world.

Maybe I’m in the minority but KOA: Reckoning was one of my favorite games on release. Like a mix of god of war, Warcraft, with exceptional world and storytelling and I’m enjoying another play through. Always sad that they screwed it up so bad and we never got a continuation or expansion of that world.
Still curious if we'll ever be able to buy the DLC with this version.

I will echo what you said though, I liked the game when I played on the PC ages ago, so I'll be curious how much fun I have with it this time around.

The DLC actually kind of ruined KoA for me back in the day. It wasn’t bad, more of the same stuff really. But the game wasn’t balanced well to include it. After gaining all the extra experience from doing DLC stuff, which was integrated into my playthrough, I was so over leveled by the end of the game that I was one-hit killing everything I came across

Don't forget that $50 PSN is $40 at Dollar General this Friday. I would get some, but I pretty much have everything I want on PS4, and I'm officially making the Switch soon.
Good deal, but like you, I think that I've bought almost every game for the PS4 that I might want.

In fact, since I've had two weeks at home before I start my new job, I've been attacking the backlog like crazy. Everybody's Golf and Marvel's Spider-Man are great games when played for more than five minutes at a time!

This is the size monthly PS+ ought to be. Remember the good ol' days were we'd get a PS4 game, a few PS3 games and two PSP or Vita games?
2e3f2bcd-a785-4b91-8e4c-d51dd9892c13_text.gif

FYI: I just got the notification from my Sony X900H TV that the update that adds VRR and some other new features (a genre gaming mode is listed too) is available to download now. It has to mean that it's coming for PS5 soon too.

Has the season pass for AC valhalla (ps5) gone on sale before? I own the vanilla version and would like to pick it up but not at $39.99

I never finished it. I leveled up too fast in the elf realm and everything else was too easy. I will have another go and take my time.

Anyone know about Binding of Isaac?

So, my kids have BOI:Afterbirth+ on disc on PS4 and want Repentance.

They can buy the PS4 BOI:R upgrade for $20 and then transfer the whole thing to PS5? ??

I know I can transfer the save and I know I can install the PS4 disc on my PS5 but can I transfer the digital DLC?

If that works, that only gives me the PS4 graphical version on a PS5.

Or they can buy the PS5 digital version of BOi:R for $60.  That's a lot more money but they'll get the best version. 

But then will the 1000000% PS4 save (which is already transferred to the PS5) load with a possibly different game?

Update: According to Edmund McMillen on twittter.....

Attn: the Xbox series x bundle of isaac and ps5 version are slightly different versions of the game specifically designed for those systems. If you only want the dlc and keep your save just buy the dlc for Xbox 1 ( coming very soon ) the next gen bundles are for new players.

So that means the full PS5 game won't let my kids use their save?

Multiple people are also commenting Framerate is atrocious for me on PS5 playing the PS4 version of Repentance

Maybe it's just better to play it on the PS4 then

bread's done
Back