Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
Wow can't believe it, my DS4 was DEAD and completely uncharged after not using it for a couple months. Meanwhile my AA batteries in my Series S controller are still going strong despite not using them for a full year.

People really gonna act like AA controllers aren't the future. PS6 better step it up.
stotch.png

Crazy that the 3DS was specifically designed to stay in sleep mode, but the battery life was so lacking.
The battery life is at least decent without the wifi turned on. I could leave it in sleep mode and it'd last a couple days from what I remember. But yeah between the wifi and gyroscope they seem to drain the battery for whatever reason.

My Playstation weekly update email has a picture with a PS4 on it about how Gamestop is giving up to $300 for consoles. Is that common?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of chuckling at all the salty people that didn't add PS4 FF7 Remake to their account for "reasons".

I own the PS5 upgrade for FF VII remake from the disc version. Now I need to figure out how to do the upgrade again from the PSN version so I don’t have to put in the disc. I’m guessing I can’t just play the PS5 version without the disc? Probably have to delete it, redownload the PS4 PSN version, upgrade and redownload the PS5 version? I’m starting to get a headache thinking about it, lol.

Someone talk me out of buying assassins creed Valhalla, please. I generally dislike the games since the beginning yet I own almost everyone due to just being curious enough and a good enough deal to buy. I’ve finished one of them.

Someone talk me out of buying assassins creed Valhalla, please. I generally dislike the games since the beginning yet I own almost everyone due to just being curious enough and a good enough deal to buy. I’ve finished one of them.
Just wait until next year when there'll probably be an Ultimate Edition containing the upcoming DLC and all other add-ons in one package. Maybe by then your interest will have waned.

If anyone here played, is playing, or plans to play Dead Cells on PS4 at some point, a lot of DLC trophies (46; the base game has 54) were just added to it:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7984-dead-cells#DLC-1
Nice they added them to Xbox too. I bought this one on Xbox and Switch. Definitely have to boot this one up again. I was always surprised they didn't add any achievements or trophies with the DLC.

I own the PS5 upgrade for FF VII remake from the disc version. Now I need to figure out how to do the upgrade again from the PSN version so I don’t have to put in the disc. I’m guessing I can’t just play the PS5 version without the disc? Probably have to delete it, redownload the PS4 PSN version, upgrade and redownload the PS5 version? I’m starting to get a headache thinking about it, lol.
Has anyone tried this? does it work? I just used my PS4 disc to upgrade to the PS5 version (digital version that requires the disc) but it would be nice to have the digital version too. If that makes sense hehe

Has anyone tried this? does it work? I just used my PS4 disc to upgrade to the PS5 version (digital version that requires the disc) but it would be nice to have the digital version too. If that makes sense hehe
For the PSN version, it won’t work until Wednesday. So still unsure if we have to do all that or how it will work.

Just buy it, it's $14.99 on Amazon, there's worse things you could spend $14.99 on.

Just buy it already. Like Kaiser499 said Amazon (and a few other retailers) have it on sale for $15. I haven’t finished a single one and still buy them. I now have it for PS4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia.

*Waits to get roasted about Stadia not being for real gamers and CAG card being revoked*

Just buy it already. Like Kaiser499 said Amazon (and a few other retailers) have it on sale for $15. I haven’t finished a single one and still buy them. I now have it for PS4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia.

*Waits to get roasted about Stadia not being for real gamers and CAG card being revoked*
$15 isn't low enough for me. I would probably bite at $10 but even then I know damn well I will never open the game lol

Stadia still exists?

$15 isn't low enough for me. I would probably bite at $10 but even then I know damn well I will never open the game lol
May as well wait until it drops to $10 then. If you’re not dead set against used/pre-owned games, Gamestop has a sale going on in-store and online. Buy 5 pre-owned games $20 under and get 50% off. That’s how I bought it for PS4 and it was $6.99 after the discount. The other games I got were Watch Dogs Legion (PS4), Immortals Fenyx Rising (PS4), AC3 Remastered (Switch), and CoD: WW2 (Xbox One).

Stadia still exists?
Two years later and it’s still kicking. Only reason I got a Stadia Premier is because it is/was on sale for the two-year anniversary price of $22.22 from the Google store. Only purchased games I have are AC: Valhalla and GRID Ultimate Edition. No way I’m paying full price for games on this platform. I’ll probably sign up for a Stadia Pro membership and let the “free” games be enough until what I want is heavily discounted.

May as well wait until it drops to $10 then. If you’re not dead set against used/pre-owned games, Gamestop has a sale going on in-store and online. Buy 5 pre-owned games $20 under and get 50% off. That’s how I bought it for PS4 and it was $6.99 after the discount. The other games I got were Watch Dogs Legion (PS4), Immortals Fenyx Rising (PS4), AC3 Remastered (Switch), and CoD: WW2 (Xbox One).
Yeah, I don't usually buy used games unless they are oop.

Europe too now but website is still updating the prices. https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts/?sort=date

By this timeframe the prices should be live in US in about 8 hours.

NFS HP for $8 and Modern Warfare for $20 seem like some pretty good deals (based on EU discount percentage)
Modern Warfare drops as low as $7.50 at GameStop with the current Buy 5 Get 50% off. This assumes you want physical preowned and need five or more games lol

Disco is 35% off seems its been cheaper already. https://psprices.com/region-hk/game/4594970/disco-elysium-the-final-cut

Heres the "cheaper than ever" list from HK which is pretty useful as theres 1200 things on sale so far. https://psprices.com/region-hk/collection/lowest-prices-ever
ah, missed this. i looked at the EU one you posted and neither are on sale there.

EDIT: damn. no sale on the destiny 2 30th anniversary dlc either. still kinda early, but i was hopeful.

Just got a 65in C1 LG OLED. Looking forward to getting the PS5 hooked up.
Lucky you. I needed one during the pandemic so went ahead and bought lg CX with warranty. I probably shouldn’t have bought warranty and bought the 65” instead of 55” but then again I got a small room. I just wish the freaking game mode dashboard update would come to lg CX…

I would love a massive discount on The Show. I couldn't get my hands on a PS5 until last month and have about a thousand hours on the Series X version and would love to experience it with the Dual Sense.

bread's done
Back