Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
I never understand the rage for a bad PS Plus (or Games with Gold) month.  At the worst pricing, you are getting some titles (in any given month) that you won't play for $5. 

Let's face it, this is CAG... you probably have 100's of games that you bought for around $5 that you have never played.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering the Tina Tina expansion is probably the best Borderlands DLC out there I think this is a great game for people wanting to check it out without having to play through the main story of BL2 to get high enough level to play and enjoy the expansion.
I might be wrong on this but I think Tiny Tina is the most annoying character in Borderlands (and that's saying something). I think it is a terrible introduction to the series. They kinda jumped the shark when they killed off Handsome Jack without a good replacement.

I never understand the rage for a bad PS Plus (or Games with Gold) month. At the worst pricing, you are getting some titles (in any given month) that you won't play for $5.

Let's face it, this is CAG... you probably have 100's of games that you bought for around $5 that you have never played.
Let's be honest with ourselves... for most of us you need at add another 0.

Having played all the Borderlands content in existence myself I bought the Tina Tina standalone game when it came out since I am a huge fan of the series. They did make the expansion a standalone game so there are some nice little changes they made like getting 2 skill points every time you level up for one. They had to scale the game some due to the fact you needed to be a much higher level (25)character to even start the expansion in the original game. The game is more challenging even with the scaling though.

Considering the Tina Tina expansion is probably the best Borderlands DLC out there I think this is a great game for people wanting to check it out without having to play through the main story of BL2 to get high enough level to play and enjoy the expansion.
Personally, I think this whole thing causes marketplace confusion. People assume this IS the new game now, and when the new game comes out people will think "I already have this." They're doing a terrible job differentiating them for the layman.

Personally, I think this whole thing causes marketplace confusion. People assume this IS the new game now, and when the new game comes out people will think "I already have this." They're doing a terrible job differentiating them for the layman.
I haven't seen a single intelligent person that thinks this is the new game.

I haven't seen a single intelligent person that thinks this is the new game.
https://twitter.com/Geraldgreen323/status/1486381951581786118?t=BEtvOawB0jrVeQSiwgZ8vg&s=19

I mean that's on the CAG twitter post about it. Do you want more examples because I'm sure you're about to pull out the "I said intelligent" escape card.

Some of you are too obsessed with being angry and combative every chance you get for years. I'll never understand it.
Why?

As Bruce Springsteen said....

They wanted to know why I did what I did
Well sir I guess there's just a meanness in this world

Some of you are too obsessed with being angry and combative every chance you get for years. I'll never understand it.
About 3 years ago, I sold a game to another member on here. To keep a long story short, there were some issues, and while trying to get them resolved for him, he flipped out, and filed a police report on me for harassment lol...

Anger has always been on these boards.

About 3 years ago, I sold a game to another member on here. To keep a long story short, there were some issues, and while trying to get them resolved for him, he flipped out, and filed a police report on me for harassment lol...

200.gif

I might be wrong on this but I think Tiny Tina is the most annoying character in Borderlands (and that's saying something). I think it is a terrible introduction to the series. They kinda jumped the shark when they killed off Handsome Jack without a good replacement.
I would argue Handsome Jack was more annoying than Tina Tina ever was. The twins in Borderlands 3 are even worse in my opinion, but I still enjoyed Borderlands 3 immensely despite the annoying antagonists.

Well it is technically a "new" standalone game based off DLC for a previous game.

It's just an unfortunate side effect of society these days. Everyone's gotta be angry or offended by something. This month is weak for me, but hey if someone enjoys these offerings, more power to them. I'm more interested in this Spartacus project and have enough of a backlog that monthly banger offerings are of minor importance. Be kind, people. The world needs it.

I think we all need to hear the long version of the story
Sold this kid on here a copy of Bravely Default CE on Switch I think. Agreed on a price, and I shipped it out. I was super flustered that day so when I shipped it out, I didn't even realize I had sent it Media Mail rather than first class which was my fault. I thought it was an error with the shipper. So, the kid lost his shit when he saw that it was Media Mail, said I was trying to do illegal shit on here, ripping people off, breaking the law, etc. I told him ok I will just intercept the package and have it sent back to me. Bad part is it wouldn't let me. So I said ok, when you get it, I will refund you the overpayment since I used Media Mail and also pay any extra postage since it was my mistake. He said ok cool, and then later that day he said he wanted to cancel the transaction because he found it $4 cheaper for another member. I said that was fine mainly because of the mixup with the shipping, and I would refund his payment once I received the item back since it had to be delivered first.

He lost it

He said I was trying to scam him, rob people on these boards, trying to fraud the USPS by shipping non-eligible items via Media Mail. Said USPS is going to fine me and I will be arrested I think lol. He also opened a case with PayPal for non-receipt of the item. The item tracking showed as received, and PayPal closed the case in my favor, and even still I was going to refund his money once I had the item back. Mainly at this point the dude went psycho.

He told me he sent the item back, but I never received it. So when I tried to do some digging and find out where it was, he threatened me with legal action, and even went so far as to file a police report with his local PD for harassment. He also blocked me on here, reported me to mods, and still talked shit about me in threads where I couldn't reply. I ended up calling the PD where he lived, since I had his city, and talked to the officer who was in charge of the case. He said the kid is nuts and to not worry about the report he filed as it doesn't mean shit haha

In the end, he got his money back, I got the game back, which when I received it, it was pretty much destroyed, and that was that.

Now, anytime I ship shit on here, I always double check the label to make sure lol

Also, if anyone wants to see the screenshots of the convos, I got em still lol

Sold this kid on here a copy of Bravely Default CE on Switch I think. Agreed on a price, and I shipped it out. I was super flustered that day so when I shipped it out, I didn't even realize I had sent it Media Mail rather than first class which was my fault. I thought it was an error with the shipper. So, the kid lost his shit when he saw that it was Media Mail, said I was trying to do illegal shit on here, ripping people off, breaking the law, etc. I told him ok I will just intercept the package and have it sent back to me. Bad part is it wouldn't let me. So I said ok, when you get it, I will refund you the overpayment since I used Media Mail and also pay any extra postage since it was my mistake. He said ok cool, and then later that day he said he wanted to cancel the transaction because he found it $4 cheaper for another member. I said that was fine mainly because of the mixup with the shipping, and I would refund his payment once I received the item back since it had to be delivered first.

He lost it

He said I was trying to scam him, rob people on these boards, trying to fraud the USPS by shipping non-eligible items via Media Mail. Said USPS is going to fine me and I will be arrested I think lol. He also opened a case with PayPal for non-receipt of the item. The item tracking showed as received, and PayPal closed the case in my favor, and even still I was going to refund his money once I had the item back. Mainly at this point the dude went psycho.

He told me he sent the item back, but I never received it. So when I tried to do some digging and find out where it was, he threatened me with legal action, and even went so far as to file a police report with his local PD for harassment. He also blocked me on here, reported me to mods, and still talked shit about me in threads where I couldn't reply. I ended up calling the PD where he lived, since I had his city, and talked to the officer who was in charge of the case. He said the kid is nuts and to not worry about the report he filed as it doesn't mean shit haha

In the end, he got his money back, I got the game back, which when I received it, it was pretty much destroyed, and that was that.

Now, anytime I ship shit on here, I always double check the label to make sure lol

Also, if anyone wants to see the screenshots of the convos, I got em still lol
Who was the guy? So I can put him on ignore.

I've had people leave me negative feedback because they just didn't like something I posted, which is a weird level of petty hatred.

Also a very annoying character in BL3. The Twins are worse in my opinion because they are constantly chiming in with annoying dialogue. I think the best Borderlands game is the first one because they did not have the constant phoning in of annoying dialogue like BL2 on.

If it were not for the fun game play and interesting leveling up options I would have not bothered with the series.

I will say the Tina Tina DLC that is now a stand alone game was definitely a fun story and obviously Gearbox must have got a lot of positive feedback on that DLC to make a whole new game based on that premise. I am looking forward to Tiny Tina Wonderlands.

I’m also in the “new to Uncharted 4” club. I got U4 used from GameStop for $2.50 a month ago. Been waiting to use it for the upgrade.

I would argue Handsome Jack was more annoying than Tina Tina ever was. The twins in Borderlands 3 are even worse in my opinion, but I still enjoyed Borderlands 3 immensely despite the annoying antagonists.

Well it is technically a "new" standalone game based off DLC for a previous game.
The twins are the worst by far. Not even a competition.

I am a bit burnt out on BL3. There is one DLC I haven't even played there. I wasn't sure what this Tiny Tina thing was about. I played that on both consoles so probably an easy pass for me this time round. I was never a huge D&D person either. I maybe have played it 3 or 4 times actually. I think I am good.

Yeah, the Plus version is ineligible.

I had a disc copy of U4 as well as the $2 copy of Lost Legacy I got from Walmart earlier this year, so I was able to pop one of those in to qualify for the upgrade.
I will have to check. I think I still have the disc for UC4 maybe.

And any trophy hunters who care and haven't heard yet, the Uncharted PS5 Legacy of Thieves collection does not have a platinum for each game.  The U4 trophies are listed as base trophies, the LL trophies are listed as DLC trophies.  But there is also a base trophy for having obtained all of the DLC trophies.  So essentially, you have to get all the trophies in both games for a single platinum.

bread's done
Back