Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
Lol I believe I was around 70-75% completion too and forgot why I dropped the game. If there really is a ps5 patch I’d wait for it
I think work among other things is what caused it for me. I don't have as much time as I used to anymore to game as much as I would like lol

I love racing games but prefer more on the casual side. Furthest I go is Forza Horizon or GRID type games as far as slightly less arcade. Not really into hardcore sims. But might pick it up down the road when it gets cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your into cars in real life, GT is a great way to customize and drive many real cars. I have been into customizing my cars since I was 16. So the realism in GT is a plus to me.

Played a bunch of Toem and got the platinum, which is a pretty easy and short plat. It's a photography adventure game where you're going on a coming of age journey to Toem and along the way, you're taking quests from a bunch of people in the handful of areas along your journey. They're mostly easy to figure out with straightforward, and often times silly, requests, though I had a few that stumped me enough to have a guide at hand just in case. A few of the quests don't involve taking photos, so there's a little variety in there. It's about a five hour game to plat.

Pupperazi seems like a similar idea with the silly meter turned up to 11.

One of my favorite aspects of the first Dying Light was how I could run around all night if I wanted, regardless of the danger, and explore to my heart's content. Based on this new UV Gauge, though, it sounds like I won't really be able to do that as much; if it turns out the gauge lasts longer than you'd think, then its inclusion makes even less sense.
I’m still not clear. Do you like the new UV mechanic or not?

Played a bunch of Toem and got the platinum, which is a pretty easy and short plat. It's a photography adventure game where you're going on a coming of age journey to Toem and along the way, you're taking quests from a bunch of people in the handful of areas along your journey. They're mostly easy to figure out with straightforward, and often times silly, requests, though I had a few that stumped me enough to have a guide at hand just in case. A few of the quests don't involve taking photos, so there's a little variety in there. It's about a five hour game to plat.

Pupperazi seems like a similar idea with the silly meter turned up to 11.
Never heard of either. Googled the doggo game and it looks labradorable.

so, i am not seeing the value for the deluxe edition, is there something special about those outfits and the weapon that i do not know about? think id rather get it at best buy anyway and get the steelbook.
I'm guessing it's the 3 days early access for the people that are so committed to the game that they'll pay that much extra for it. If not, save the $18 for PS+ people and get the standard edition.

Trying to figure out what's up with MLB The Show 22 pre-order availability at retailers. Right now best Buy is the only store with all platforms available for pre-order. Gamestop only has it available for PS4 and PS5.

I want to pre-order the MVP edition. However I don't trust Best Buy not to keep charging the 'hold' amount once the pre-authorization drops when using a debit card.

Go digital bro and save yourself the extra step of inserting a disc after having to go pick it up at 9pm
I suppose with how long I'm going to be playing this game, that was probably the right call. I'm just on autopilot when it comes to buy game, play it, trade it in

What a lackluster way to announce a new GTA though "new entry" could easily mean more GTA Online content. Companies are frequently tricky with language.

The game is 2 years out at the least so it's not like they were going to show anything. No different than any other "in development" announcement with nothing but a logo.

Curious, but why is everyone assuming GTA 6 and not something like San Andreas? I mean, that's technically still a new entry, but would just be a new setting.

I can't get excited for a new GTA. I'm really angry at the Rockstar guys. They frustrate me because Grand Theft Auto III, in particular, was an amazing advance in game design. It was a stunning accomplishment as a game design. And it was wrapped in a context that completely for me undid all the good they did on the design side. It's like I want to tell my mother 'This is what games can be.' But I can't because they don't get past the beating people up with a baseball bat, stealing cars and crashing them, and the foul language and stuff. And I don't think it is necessary. At this point, GTA is the ultimate urban thuggery simulation, and you can't take a step back from that. But I sure wish they would apply the same level of design genius to something we really could show enriches the culture instead of debases it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The game is 2 years out at the least so it's not like they were going to show anything. No different than any other "in development" announcement with nothing but a logo.
You think 2 years out is too soon to show something? E3 every year shows games that are like 2 console gens away

The best advice I can give for Bloodborne is to play the game with a really aggressive mindset. A lot of the bosses are easier if you stay close to them and only back off for healing. For one of your first weapons I would recommend using the saw cleaver because it has a fast attack and does decent damage. Also I can’t remember if the game tells you but the guns are meant to be used defensively as a way to parry and sometimes stun certain enemies.
Two saw spears, one fire and one arcane…very fun and very powerful due to bleed on beasts (hence saw spear over cleaver for ranged bleed) and fast attacks to recover health. one handed weaponry allows for easy off hand torch/parry

Report to the mods, I did and if enough other people do as well this account will go away as well
I would report you too, IATCG, but there's no point since I know you'll just make another burner account. They might as well just let you stay on this message board by this point because you've become more of a nuisance to ban than to just keep around.

I would report you too, IATCG, but there's no point since I know you'll just make another burner account. They might as well just let you stay on this message board by this point because you've become more of a nuisance to ban than to just keep around.
Waitaminnit……is he really IATCG?!?!? Two of the most infamous CAG vets battling each other, like Lex Luther and Dr. Doom?

Waitaminnit……is he really IATCG?!?!? Two of the most infamous CAG vets battling each other, like Lex Luther and Dr. Doom?
No, I'm not nearly as entertaining as either of those people. Just annoyed that someone I have had on block for ages made an alt account after they got banned.

Well they are banned now. Maybe the mods will be more aware now that this user is trying to bypass being banned and prevent them using the same identical username. I'm not sure how that works for that matter. On that note their original account said silenced so I assume that's something like a suspension\temp ban.

wesley-ice-skate.gif

bread's done
Back