Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
You better get it with a money back guarantee!
Confused by this?

Literally bought Spirit of the North today. Realized as I got to download tab online it was for the PS4 so hit cancel (wanted PS5 version) . Got onto chat and explained things and my money is back into my account today (used Paypal). No issues at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those last six words are why I redeemed mine already. It's all a gamble. My gamble was that it would let me turn on auto-renew (it did) and that that would actually work (TBD).

Waiting is to gamble that, having disabled stacking and activating new cards, they won't ALSO temporarily disable activating codes as we draw nearer.

It's all a gamble. My gamble will cost me a little more in the short term but also appears to be working so far.

If something changes, it may not pay off, but I'll have at least had a month of Now.

Although if something happens to wreck my gamble, I think it's a decently safe bet that it would also negatively impact the waiting play, so.
I'm gonna be a true cheapass and hope my code still works later in the month, if it doesn't then I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Omg, I complained about this exact issue a while back. Wish I had known to call support.

Also, what was the refund reason that was preventing the return?
Unfortunately, I don't entirely remember. I think it was something like "Content was not what was expected" or something. I can see why that would lead to an assumption that the content was accessed but I didn't realize that they would just not bother checking from the get go.

For the new tiers they are targeting a May 23rd release for the Asia Markets, Japan on June 1st, and the Americas market on June 13th. I am going to watch to see if there are any issues or delay in the earlier markets before I redeem my free code.

Share your love of Deathloop by changing your PS5 avatar to Colt, Julianna or one of the Visionaries! This collection of 9 avatars is available for free to all PS5 users. Redemption instructions & codes for each region are below.
transparent-logo.png

North America, South America (SIEA): 7673-6HNN-K887
Europe, Africa, Middle East, Oceania (SIEE): 3XF7-QANX-CJ6A
Japan (SIEJ): QQH5-75NA-3TBP
Asia (SIE Asia): KB3H-FQNJ-5BCT
South Korea (SIEK): AN6J-FGNM-CCH7

Says each code is redeemable one million times and only works on PS5....but I did it successfully from PC store.

For the new tiers they are targeting a May 23rd release for the Asia Markets, Japan on June 1st, and the Americas market on June 13th. I am going to watch to see if there are any issues or delay in the earlier markets before I redeem my free code.
I'm hoping the Asia Markets release will give us a good idea of what the new PS Now will look like on our end.

I bought Wasteland 2 and it will not download from the PSN digital store. It is stuck in the "queued for downloading" phase but does not show up in the download list. I have rebuilt my database and the issue persists. Is there anything I can do short of factory resetting the console? 

Just noticed there is 30% off on lost judgment season pass. Might be worth jumpoing in for the kaito file.
Thanks for the heads up. Judgment quickly became one of my favorite RGG titles after finally finishing it last June so hopefully I can find the time for the sequel soon.

I bought Wasteland 2 and it will not download from the PSN digital store. It is stuck in the "queued for downloading" phase but does not show up in the download list. I have rebuilt my database and the issue persists. Is there anything I can do short of factory resetting the console?
Is this on a PS5?

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/store/redeem-ps-store-voucher-code/

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ps-plus/

New FAQ and time conversion rates for PS+ and PS Now codes for the new tiers:

Frequently asked questions

I am an existing PlayStation Plus and/or PlayStation Now member. Why do I get an error message when I try to add time to my membership?

As we prepare to launch the new PlayStation Plus membership service, we are doing some work behind the scenes to make the transition as smooth as possible for all of our existing members. As part of this work, we’ve temporarily disabled stacking memberships for existing customers until after the launch. Rest assured that your voucher code is still valid, and you will be able to redeem your code either when your existing membership expires and deactivates, or after the new PlayStation Plus service launches in your area, whichever happens first.

-------------------

I have a PlayStation Plus or PlayStation Now 1-month, 3-month or 12-month membership voucher. What will happen if I redeem it before the new PlayStation Plus service launches?

If you are not a current member of the service the voucher is for, you can redeem your voucher using a PS4 console, PS5 console, web browser, and PlayStation App. If you join PlayStation Plus and still have an active membership when the new PlayStation Plus service launches, you will transition into PlayStation Plus Essential. If you join PlayStation Now and still have an active membership when the new PlayStation Plus service launches, you will automatically migrate to the PlayStation Plus Premium.

If you currently have a PlayStation Plus or PlayStation Now membership, due to changes we are making to the service prior to launch, you won’t be able to redeem a voucher code for that service until your existing membership expires and deactivates, or after the new PlayStation Plus service launches in your area, whichever happens first. Rest assured that your voucher code is still valid. See next question for further information.

--------------------

I have a PlayStation Plus or PlayStation Now 1-month, 3-month or 12-month membership voucher. What will happen if I redeem it after the new PlayStation Plus service launches?

If you do not have an active membership, the PlayStation Plus voucher you redeem will provide you access to PlayStation Plus Essential for the length of time denoted on your original voucher. For example, a one-month PlayStation Plus voucher will provide access to one month of PlayStation Plus Essential.

The PlayStation Now voucher you redeem will provide you access to PlayStation Plus Premium for the length of time equivalent to the monetary value of your original voucher. Please check the conversion chart below for details.

If you are an existing customer, the PlayStation Plus or PlayStation Now voucher you redeem will be converted to a length of time on your current PlayStation Plus membership plan equivalent to the monetary value of the voucher you are redeeming. Please check the conversion chart below for details.

PlayStation Plus voucher conversions

-----------------

1 month PS Plus voucher

Non-Subscriber
Converted to 31 Days of PlayStation Plus Essential

Essential

Extra
Converted to 21 Days of PlayStation Plus Extra.

Premium
Converted to 17 Days of PlayStation Plus Premium.
------------------

3 month PS Plus voucher

Non-Subscriber
Converted to 92 Days of PlayStation Plus Essential

Essential

Extra
Converted to 58 Days of PlayStation Plus Extra.

Premium
Converted to 46 Days of PlayStation Plus Premium.
--------------------

12 month PS Plus voucher

Non-Subscriber
Converted to 365 Days of PlayStation Plus Essential

Essential

Extra
Converted to 219 Days of PlayStation Plus Extra.

Premium
Converted to 183 Days of PlayStation Plus Premium.
PlayStation Now voucher conversions
-------------------
1 month PS Now voucher

Non-Subscriber

Essential

Extra
Converted to 21 Days of PlayStation Plus Extra.

Premium
---------------------

3 month PS Now voucher

Non-Subscriber
Converted to 46 Days of PlayStation Plus Premium

Essential

Extra
Converted to 58 Days of PlayStation Plus Extra.

Premium
Converted to 46 Days of PlayStation Plus Premium.
----------------------

12 month PS Now voucher

Non-Subscriber
Converted to 183 Days of PlayStation Plus Premium

Essential

Extra
Converted to 219 Days of PlayStation Plus Extra.

Premium
Converted to 183 Days of PlayStation Plus Premium.

That is so much to read and try to comprehend. I gameshare with a friend that has PlayStation Plus. I added one year of PS now to my account accidentally so we both have PS now for a year regardless. I do have a voucher for one month of PS now. If I redeem it on his account, will he get the highest tier of the new PlayStation Plus that includes PS Now for as long as he has his membership stacked or will it only be 17 days of the premium service? Are all those people that stacked screwed? It's not like the Game Pass $1 conversion?

That is so much to read and try to comprehend. I gameshare with a friend that has PlayStation Plus. I added one year of PS now to my account accidentally so we both have PS now for a year regardless. I do have a voucher for one month of PS now. If I redeem it on his account, will he get the highest tier of the new PlayStation Plus that includes PS Now for as long as he has his membership stacked or will it only be 17 days of the premium service? Are all those people that stacked screwed? It's not like the Game Pass $1 conversion?
If you have ps plus for the next 16 or 23 or 34 months and you have or add a one month ps now code and that ps now is active when the service goes live, you will get 16 or 23 or 34 months of premium.

I just want a 1TB PCIe 4.0 for $100 and be done with it.  I've had it with this NVMe pricing nonsense. 

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/05/16/all-new-playstation-plus-game-lineup-assassins-creed-valhalla-demons-souls-ghost-of-tsushima-directors-cut-nba-2k22-and-more-join-the-service/

They've shared a selection of the classic games that'll be on the new PS+ along with news that your PS1/PSP purchases from PSN will carry over so they'll be free to download outside of the service (Highlighted PS5 games for those that are mostly interested in that):

PS4 and PS5 Game Catalog

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium**/Deluxe Plans

We’re focused on adding high quality titles into the PlayStation Plus service for players to enjoy. I’m pleased to share a selection of the content that will be available for PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium/Deluxe plans. PlayStation.com will be updated with the game list when it launches in your region.

PlayStation Studios

• Alienation | Housemarque, PS4
  • Bloodborne | FromSoftware, PS4
  • Concrete Genie | Pixelopus, PS4
  • Days Gone | Bend Studio, PS4
  • Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition | Housemarque, PS4
  • Death Stranding and Death Stranding Director’s Cut | Kojima Productions, PS4/PS5
  • Demon’s Souls | Bluepoint Games, PS5
  • Destruction AllStars | Lucid Games, PS5
  • Everybody’s Golf | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Ghost Of Tsushima Director’s Cut | Sucker Punch, PS4/ PS5
  • God of War | Santa Monica Studio, PS4
  • Gravity Rush 2 | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Gravity Rush Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Horizon Zero Dawn | Guerrilla Games, PS4
  • Infamous First Light | Sucker Punch, PS4
  • Infamous Second Son | Sucker Punch, PS4
  • Knack | Japan Studio, PS4
  • LittleBigPlanet 3 | Sumo Digital, PS4
  • LocoRoco Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
  • LocoRoco 2 Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man | Insomniac Games, PS4
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales | Insomniac Games, PS4/PS5
  • Matterfall |Housemarque, PS4
  • MediEvil | Other Ocean, PS4
  • Patapon Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Patapon 2 Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Resogun | Housemarque, PS4
  • Returnal | Housemarque, PS5
  • Shadow of the Colossus | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Tearaway Unfolded |Media Molecule, PS4
  • The Last Guardian | Japan Studio, PS4
  • The Last of Us Remastered | Naughty Dog, PS4
  • The Last of Us: Left Behind | Naughty Dog, PS4
  • Until Dawn | Supermassive Games, PS4
  • Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection |Naughty Dog, PS4
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End | Naughty Dog, PS4
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy | Naughty Dog, PS4
  • WipEout Omega Collection | Clever Beans & Creative Vault Studios, PS4

Third Party-Partners

• Ashen | Annapurna Interactive,PS4
  • Assassin’s Creed Valhalla*** | Ubisoft, PS4/PS5
  • Celeste | Maddy Makes Games, PS4
  • Cities: Skylines | Paradox Interactive, PS4
  • Control: Ultimate Edition | 505 Games, PS4/PS5
  • Dead Cells| Motion Twin, PS4
  • Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition | Square Enix Co. LTD, PS4
  • Hollow Knight | Team Cherry, PS4
  • Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy | Square Enix Co. LTD., PS4/PS5
  • Mortal Kombat 11 | WB Games, PS4/PS5
  • Narutoshippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., PS4
  • NBA 2K22 | 2K Games, PS4/PS5
  • Outer Wilds | Annapurna Interactive, PS4
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 | Rockstar Games, PS4
  • Resident Evil | Capcom Co., Ltd, PS4
  • Soulcalibur VI | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., PS4
  • The Artful Escape | Annapurna Interactive, PS4/PS5
  • The Crew 2*** | Ubisoft, PS4
Classic Games Catalog

PlayStation Plus Premium**/Deluxe Plan

PlayStation Plus Premium/Deluxe members will have a selection of popular classic games to play, with some titles that will show improved frame rates and higher-quality resolution compared to their original launch versions. For select original PlayStation and PSP classic games, members will also enjoy a new user interface with menus that allow you to save your game at any time, or even rewind the game if you want a do-over.

Also, players who have previously purchased the digital version of games from the original PlayStation and PSP generation will not have to make a separate purchase or sign up to PlayStation Plus to play these titles on PS4 or PS5. When these titles are released for PS4 and PS5, players can head to PlayStation Store and download a version for the consoles at no extra cost if they already own the digital version of the title. Some of the titles will also be available for individual purchase.

Additionally, some remastered classics from previous console generations will be added to the PlayStation Plus Premium/Deluxe plan. Below is an early look at a selection of games that will be available.

Classic Games Catalog – Original PlayStation and PSP

PlayStation Studios

• Ape Escape | Japan Studio, Original Playstation
  • Hot Shots Golf | Japan Studio, Original Playstation
  • I.Q. Intelligent Qube | Japan Studio, Original PlayStation
  • Jumping Flash! | Japan Studio, Original PlayStation
  • Syphon Filter | Bend Studio, Original PlayStation
  • Super Stardust Portable | Housemarque, PSP
Third Party Partners

• Mr. Driller | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., Original PlayStation
  • Tekken 2 | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., Original PlayStation
  • Worms World Party | Team 17, Original PlayStation
  • Worms Armageddon | Team17, Original PlayStation

Classic Games Catalog – Remasters

PlayStation Studios

• Ape Escape 2 | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Arc The Lad: Twilight of the Spirits | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Dark Cloud | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Dark Cloud 2 | Japan Studio, PS4
  • FantaVision | SIE, PS4
  • Hot Shots Tennis | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Jak II | Naughty Dog, PS4
  • Jak 3| Naughty Dog, PS4
  • Jak X: Combat Racing | Naughty Dog, PS4
  • Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy | Naughty Dog, PS4
  • Rogue Galaxy | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Siren | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Wild Arms 3 | SIE, PS4

Third Party Partners

• Baja: Edge of Control HD | THQ Nordic, PS4
  • Bioshock Remastered | 2K Games, PS4
  • Borderlands The Handsome Collection | 2K Games, PS4
  • Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition | Gearbox Publishing, PS4
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning | THQ Nordic, PS4
  • Lego Harry Potter Collection | WB Games, PS4
Original PS3 Games (via streaming)

PlayStation Plus Premium** Plan

The new PlayStation Plus will offer PS3 games to stream and play on PS4, PS5 and PC****. These are original, non-remastered versions of PS3 games and are available to PlayStation Plus Premium members where cloud streaming is available. Here is an early look at the selection of original PS3 games available.

PlayStation Studios

• Crash Commando | Creative Vault Studios, PS3
  • Demon’s Souls | From Software, PS3
  • echochrome | Japan Studio, PS3
  • Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds | Japan Studio, PS3
  • Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational | Japan Studio, PS3
  • Ico | Japan Studio, PS3
  • Infamous | Sucker Punch, PS3
  • Infamous 2 | Sucker Punch, PS3
  • Infamous: Festival of Blood | Sucker Punch, PS3
  • LocoRoco Cocoreccho! | Japan Studio, PS3
  • MotorStorm Apocalypse | Evolution Studios, PS3
  • MotorStorm RC | Evolution Studios, PS3
  • Puppeteer | Japan Studio, PS3
  • rain | Japan Studio, PS3
  • Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty | Insomniac Games, PS3
  • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time |Insomniac Games, PS3
  • Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus | Insomniac Games, PS3
  • Resistance 3 | Insomniac Games, PS3
  • Super Stardust HD | Housemarque, PS3
  • Tokyo Jungle | Japan Studio, PS3
  • When Vikings Attack | Clever Beans, PS3
Third Party Partners

• Asura’s Wrath | Capcom Co., Ltd., PS3
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 | Konami, PS3
  • Devil May Cry HD Collection | Capcom Co., Ltd., PS3
  • Enslaved: Odyssey to the West | Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc., PS3
  • F.E.A.R. | WB Games, PS3
  • Lost Planet 2 | Capcom Co., Ltd., PS3
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 | Koei Tecmo, PS3
  • Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare |Rockstar Games, PS3
Time-Limited Game Trials

PlayStation Plus Premium**/Deluxe Plan

The time-limited game trial benefit will enable you to try select games before you buy. After downloading a trial of the full game, you can play it for two hours for most games – the playtime counter only counts while you are in the game. It’s a great way to try games before you decide to buy, and any trophies and game save data from the trial period will carry-forward if you purchase the game. Here are some of the titles that will be part of the time-limited game trials.

PlayStation Studios

• Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection | Naughty Dog, PS5
  • Horizon Forbidden West | Guerrilla Games, PS4/PS5
Third Party Partners

• Cyberpunk 2077 | CD Projekt, PS5
  • Farming Simulator 22 | Giants Software GmBH, PS4/PS5
  • Tiny Tina’s Wonderland | 2K Games, PS4/PS5
  • WWE 2K22 | 2K Games, PS4/PS5
New Games Added Regularly

The games available in our PlayStation Plus games catalog will continue to refresh and evolve over time, so there is always something new to play.

PlayStation Plus Essential

• A monthly refresh will occur on the first Tuesday of the month for the PlayStation Plus Essential plan (and both higher tiers), with new PS4 and PS5 games added to the service – same as what PlayStation Plus members get today.
PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium**/Deluxe

• An additional monthly refresh will occur in the middle of each month with new games across the PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium/Deluxe plans. The number of games refreshed will vary per month.
Launch is just a week away, starting with Asia on May 24, followed by Japan on June 2, North and South America on June 13, and finally Europe, Australia, and New Zealand on June 23. We are eager to provide this new service to our fans, and we hope you’ll enjoy the curated catalog of games when it launches! For more information on the all-new PlayStation Plus, please visit our website at: https://www.playstation.com/ps-plus/

*** This title is available to PlayStation Plus Extra members as part of Ubisoft+ Classics. Access to Ubisoft+ Classics games is a benefit for PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium members.

https://twitter.com/Ubisoft/status/1526178390503567363

Ubisoft also revealed that beginning May 24, it will launch a new Ubisoft+ subscription for PlayStation Plus called Ubisoft+ Classics. Ubisoft+ Classics on PlayStation is a curated selection of popular games, including top-selling Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, The Division, and For Honor, as well as beloved classic games like Child of Light, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, Watch Dogs, Werewolves Within, and more. The Ubisoft+ Classics catalogue for PlayStation Plus will launch with 27 titles and will grow to 50 by the end of 2022 – check out the full list of Day 1 games below:

• Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
  • For Honor
  • The Crew 2
  • Child of Light
  • Eagle Flight
  • Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
  • Far Cry 3 Remaster
  • Far Cry 4
  • Legendary Fishing
  • Risk: Urban Assault
  • South Park: The Fractured but Whole
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Space Junkies
  • Star Trek: Bridge Crew
  • Starlink: Battle for Atlas
  • STEEP
  • The Crew
  • The Division
  • Trackmania Turbo
  • Transference
  • Trials Fusion
  • Trials of the Blood Dragon Game
  • Trials Rising
  • Valiant Hearts: The Great War
  • Watch Dogs
  • Werewolves Within
  • ZOMBI
Ubisoft+ Classics will launch bundled with the PlayStation Plus Extra or PlayStation Plus Premium subscription tiers on May 24 in Asia (June 2 in Japan), June 13 in North and South America, and June 23 in Europe. For more details, visit www.playstation.com/Plus. To learn more about some of the games available on Ubisoft+ Classics, check out The Crew 2’s newest season, a look inside Far Cry’s villains, or Ubisoft’s strange history of cat boats.

I'm actually pretty happy with that list.  There are a few games that I've been waiting on price drops that I now will just have as part of my subscription, so that makes it worth it for me.  

Also, the UBIsoft+ addition is a nice little bonus.

Newer games list seems good but those classics are pretty underwhelming. Hope they are indeed adding more at launch.

Newer games list seems good but those classics are pretty underwhelming. Hope they are indeed adding more at launch.
It does say the following in the post....

Below is an early look at a selection of games that will be available.

It could disappoint, but it is just an early list.

"Also, players who have previously purchased the digital version of games from the original PlayStation and PSP generation will not have to make a separate purchase or sign up to PlayStation Plus to play these titles on PS4 or PS5.When these titles are released for PS4 and PS5, players can head to PlayStation Store and download a version for the consoles at no extra cost if they already own the digital version of the title. Some of the titles will also be available for individual purchase. "

I really like this part, built up a nice digital PSone collection because of their flash sale.

It does say the following in the post....

Below is an early look at a selection of games that will be available.

It could disappoint, but it is just an early list.
If the classics lined up were good they would be listed. It seems like they only have Bamco and Team17 on board for retro. They have done Capcom and Konami but only for PS3.

See you when the PS6 comes out in like 5 years haha.
LOL. I wasted like 5-6 years playing FIFA Pro Clubs online competitive leagues/cups so my backlog is big enough to tide me over. I am still working my way through the PS4 era.

Games install so fast 2TB is plenty unless your network runs like a fucking potato

4TB ain’t gonna be priced reasonable anytime soon
I imagine it should come down to around $100-200 in about 2 years. For now, my external HD can hold my game data and I can move games to the internal hard drive while actively playing them. When I complete the game, I move it back to the external HD or delete it depending on if I intend to replay it. Most of my games are physical discs so it subconsciously forces me to finish the game before taking it out of the console.

Depends on what price is considered reasonable for most. These SSD are dropping in price at good decent rate, probably could get a PS5 compatible 4tb SSD for around $200 or below within two years.
Yeah. I have been tracking these SSDs closely and have noticed a lot of movement over the past 6 months or so.

Sony is still having problems with the PS5. If you have already Googled the problem, I would call them up or get in touch with them in chat on their website and tell them the issue.
Yeah. I may do that when I have time. I was just curious if anyone else encountered the issue and fixed it another way before I contacted Sony. Thanks anyway.

bread's done
Back