Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
I am a PS Plus subscriber with a sub that expires next year. I had purchased several codes during Black Friday (those old scratch off cards) maybe 3-4 years ago but did not redeem them all at once instead deciding to just redeem one year at a time. I honestly don't care about this PS Now stuff as I own the games I want and plan to just buy the games I want to play when they go cheap. No need to subscribe to a service for these games in my situation (Gamepass Ultimate is a much better value proposition for me though with my limited pre-existing XBOX library and PC gaming habits). I guess I'll just wait for this nonsense to blow over and return to just using PS Plus to play online FIFA pro clubs lol.
Well if you had redeemed those ps plus cards and stacked 3-4 years, you could’ve found a one month PSNow sub and had premium for the cost of the PSNow card. Would’ve been worth it even if only minimally interested in the new service.

Street Fighter 6 Roster Leak

attachicon.gif
sf6_leak.jpg
Kinda weird seeing everyone in normalish clothes for their default costumes. Not bad though. Seems decent, do we know if this is day one roster or includes future DLC? 22 seems like a day one number.

I just redeemed my 1 month PS Now code that I got from Sony Rewards. The auto renew turned on this time (my previous 1 month sub did not).
I just got a PS5 like this week and I have PS Plus. If I were to buy a prepaid 1 month PS Now code, would I be able to redeem it to add PS Now so I have both when the changeover happens?

Then as I understand it buying PS Plus cards though would be mostly pointless, because I can't extend that time out, although I could turn them in for the conversion rate in the future.

Is this correct, or is a PS Now prepaid card pointless?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this correct, or is a PS Now prepaid card pointless?
If you redeem a PS Now code now, your PS+ sub would be converted to PS+ Premium (or whatever the highest tier is called) for the remainder of your PS+ sub when the changes take place.

From what I understand PS Now codes are expensive now, so it might not be worth it depending on how much time you have left on your PS+ sub. If you have a year or less, then it probably makes more sense to just pay for the upgrade later if you really want to try it out.

Anyone trying to get a PSNow card needs to sign up for Sony rewards and do enough challenges to get 500 tokens or whatever they are and then you can pay for the rest of a one month PSNow card, I can’t recall but I think I paid $10 for one that way. I made several fake email accounts and then made those PSN accounts on PlayStations website and sent them invites to Sony rewards with my PlayStation account. It was a pain in the ass but totally worth it for 2+ years of premium (that’s how much ps plus I currently have). I cannot take credit for this either, someone else in this forum put this on here like a month ago so I’m not sure if you can still do this but it’s the only way to get a Now card for market price.

Edit:Disregard, PSNow cards are no longer on Sony Rewards.

If you redeem a PS Now code now, your PS+ sub would be converted to PS+ Premium (or whatever the highest tier is called) for the remainder of your PS+ sub when the changes take place.

From what I understand PS Now codes are expensive now, so it might not be worth it depending on how much time you have left on your PS+ sub. If you have a year or less, then it probably makes more sense to just pay for the upgrade later if you really want to try it out.
Probably true at this point, if now cards really are going for $70+. It would be a cost wash at best and at worst cost more than going through Sony if you have a year or less remaining of +.

Anyone trying to get a PSNow card needs to sign up for Sony rewards and do enough challenges to get 500 tokens or whatever they are and then you can pay for the rest of a one month PSNow card
That’s what I did, but they removed PS Now codes from the rewards some time ago.

Anyone trying to get a PSNow card needs to sign up for Sony rewards and do enough challenges to get 500 tokens or whatever they are and then you can pay for the rest of a one month PSNow card, I can’t recall but I think I paid $10 for one that way. I made several fake email accounts and then made those PSN accounts on PlayStations website and sent them invites to Sony rewards with my PlayStation account. It was a pain in the ass but totally worth it for 2+ years of premium (that’s how much ps plus I currently have). I cannot take credit for this either, someone else in this forum put this on here like a month ago so I’m not sure if you can still do this but it’s the only way to get a Now card for market price.
I didn't see psnow on the rewards list for redemption.

I am at a place where the internet asks you to click on a login page. Since the PlayStation 5 does not have a browser, I was not able to login no matter how many YouTube videos I tried on the subject. The only way I was able to do it was to use my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot. Well, I can connect to the internet but now I can't download any games. It's giving me an error telling me to connect online even though I go to internet connection and everything works as it should even speeds show.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Do you know any way to login without having to use my phone as a hotspot? Like I told you before, I have Googled like every YouTube video and article I can find and it pretty much all tells me the same thing and it's just not working for me.

Well if you had redeemed those ps plus cards and stacked 3-4 years, you could’ve found a one month PSNow sub and had premium for the cost of the PSNow card. Would’ve been worth it even if only minimally interested in the new service.
I guess but like I said I literally own everything I would be interested in playing on PS3/4/5 (free PS Plus games also helped). I focused on Playstation solely for about 10 solid years and accumulated a ton of games from Gamestop when PS3 stock was getting fire-saled. PS4 was my only console (2013-2019) until I got a Switch in 2019 and the PS5 and Series X (Gamepass ultimate all-access loan bundle) in 2020. I still think the stress of never owning games in the subscription model is not worth it for me.

I am actually getting back into PC gaming more with the Steam Deck. PC game prices are usually better but you would have to sacrifice comfort playing on a laptop or desktop. The Steam Deck has really opened up my steam library to casually gaming on a couch or on the go. When the official Dock comes I plan to basically use it as a "Nintendo Switch" for PC games and maybe emulated PS3/Switch games at times.

I am at a place where the internet asks you to click on a login page. Since the PlayStation 5 does not have a browser, I was not able to login no matter how many YouTube videos I tried on the subject. The only way I was able to do it was to use my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot. Well, I can connect to the internet but now I can't download any games. It's giving me an error telling me to connect online even though I go to internet connection and everything works as it should even speeds show.
Does anyone know how to fix this? Do you know any way to login without having to use my phone as a hotspot? Like I told you before, I have Googled like every YouTube video and article I can find and it pretty much all tells me the same thing and it's just not working for me.
PS5 not working again?

SHOCKING

It has a browser. I watched state of play videos on a browser on the blog last night.

I absolutely hate the new web store!
How am I supposed to find DLC I own and don't own anymore?
How am I supposed to grab DLC that came with an expansion pass I bought, but didn't claim anymore?

TLDR: I saw Metro was on sale, and next to it was DLC that was free because I bought the ultimate/gold/complete/wtfever edition years ago.
So I clicked on both to see if there was any other DLCs I was missing, and it doesn't show many anything besides Metro Versions.

So... how do I find DLC I might have missed on games I own and bought season passes for?
I am still finding things I own but didn't claim for multiple fighting games (Soul Calubur 6, Samurai Showdown, Tekken 7, Dissidia)

Has anyone used eneba.com for PS Plus? My subscription is up in a few days, so I imagine the cheapest option for me will be either eneba or CD keys + an upgrade

Where is the browser? Google says the only workaround is going to your linked twitter account but I don't see any linked services because I am not online.
If you are connected to the hotel wifi go to the user guide. That will bring up a web browser. Click yes to display page and then login to the hotel wifi.

Has anyone used eneba.com for PS Plus? My subscription is up in a few days, so I imagine the cheapest option for me will be either eneba or CD keys + an upgrade
I've tried but their website is hot garbage and requires a lot of hoops to jump through just to redeem anything. The only time I managed to get it to work was for a nintendo eshop card I think.

They're ok. Out of all of the gray market sites they're one of my least favorites due to their phone verification process. Sometimes they'll have issues verifying your number and if that happens you won't be able to order from them. Had it happen myself and with a friend, it's pretty random. If you don't have that issue then you should be fine

Can you beelieve how cute Sackboy's new outfit is?
Dress up as the sweetest pollinator in Craftworld with the Bumblebee costume, available now in Sackboy: A Big Adventure: https://play.st/3NWaTiT

I didn't write that text.  It's from facebook.  It is cute though.

If you are connected to the Applebee's wifi go to the user guide. That will bring up a web browser. Click yes to display page and then login to the Applebee's wifi.
Lol at Applebee's. Like I have already stated, when I try that it says can't connect to internet. The options are: more info, suggested actions and okay. The error code is wv-109145-0. PS5 is just telling me to reset the router and restart PS5. More info takes me right back to the page that says can't connect to internet. Restarting the router is not an option I have restarted the PS5 3 times.

Summer Gamefest predictions:

A Plague Tale Requiem 

Dead Space Remake 

Gotham Knights

Call of Duty Modern Warefare II 

Soul Hacker 2

Pragmata

Returnal PC 

Sackboy Adventure PC

Persona 5 PC 

Resident Evil Village DLC 

Elden Ring DLC 

Diablo game

Silent Hill game

God of War Ragnarok release date

The Callisto Protocol

Need for Speed game

That's not the original voices of Aang or Toph, but that is the right one for Korra. Don't know about the rest.

Samples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6of45QDryw

Oof, hard to listen to different Aang and Toph :\

I mean, they're both twenty years older now. Toph actress might have been fine, but Aang's would have been extremely different, right? Unless that kid never grew up.
I know. Still weird though. Only alternative for Aang would be taking samples from the series.

Adding voices is a step in the right direction. Did they add background music from the various series as well?

We are probably going to see more RE4 and SF6, and probably Dragon Dogma sequel at that showcase.

Edit: Probably not on Dragon Dogma based on their wording.

bread's done
Back