Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
Does it count if you already beat it? You obviously can’t get the trophy to pop a second time.
Yes it counts and you're entered into the contest. Just make sure you "unlock" the contest from the Sony Rewards page.

https://twitter.com/Prodegey89/status/1581038081469485057

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it count if you already beat it? You obviously can’t get the trophy to pop a second time.
Just saw this on the webpage after registering.

lf you’ve previously completed God of War and earned the “Last Wish” end-game trophy, then you'll automatically be entered into the sweepstakes.

You can still get two $10 PSN ($20 total) for $10 every month after coupon by doing it in-store first and then online immediately. Just make sure to screenshot the $5 off code (via GS app) before going into a store. The $5 off coupon code disappears from the app once you used it in-store.
You convinced me to sign up for a pro membership, thanks!

PSN question following a weird experience if anyone knows what happened.  I hardly use PSN anymore due to my decision to wait on another ps5 model and also their change to a horrible website.

I redeemed a code on ps4 console for the Nioh 2 Season Pass (the voucher from the SE expires 3/23 and I didn't want to forget)
The code showed the contents of the season pass on the verification screen, as it normally would
After redeem, it gave me an error message saying try again later
If I enter the code again, it now says it's been used.  
When I check the season pass content on web browser, it says unavailable for purchase (perhaps because my account owns it now?)
But through ps4 console it does not show me owning any of the dlc or season pass, allows me to buy them if I wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
After redeem, it gave me an error message saying try again later

If I enter the code again, it now says it's been used.
have you tried checking your purchase history?

i don't think you would download anything for the season's pass, but rather it would unlock things by owning the season's pass.

have you tried checking your purchase history?
Yes. Right now I get "You already own another version" if I view the SP or any of the dlc items. The link takes me to https://library.playstation.com/recently-purchased, where nothing Nioh 2 related or any recent transaction is shown at the top of the list.
[attachment=37409:psn.jpg]

My conclusion so far is that particular dlc is messed up on the psn store.

PS Stars is pretty bugged for me.  I have completed two of the challenges, but nothing registers.  

Probably come back to it when they have less issues.  

PS Stars is pretty bugged for me. I have completed two of the challenges, but nothing registers.

Probably come back to it when they have less issues.
That's why I haven't even looked at PS Stars. New shit is always buggy (not just form Sony) so no need to waste my time until it's been out for a while.

My god the points rewards on Playstation Stars are a terrible joke. 5 of them is equal to two cents, which means the 50 reward for the campaign is two dimes. The cheapest game on the list is $20, which is a 1% reward rate for a limited time campaign. Absolutely insane. Nintendo Rewards are 5x this for everything in the entire store, unlimited.

My god the points rewards on Playstation Stars are a terrible joke. 5 of them is equal to two cents, which means the 50 reward for the campaign is two dimes. The cheapest game on the list is $20, which is a 1% reward rate for a limited time campaign. Absolutely insane. Nintendo Rewards are 5x this for everything in the entire store, unlimited.
I bought a $20 game and got 200 points, which would be about 4% back in rewards. Nintendo is 5% back, so I guess it’s slightly worse then Nintendo.

Microsoft is still the king of rewards. I bought a $40 PlayStation game the other day with all Bing points from Microsoft.

The only problems I had with PS Stars was on launch day when it took forever for the games to register as played.  But I did the VR challenge yesterday and it immediately registered as complete the moment I started the game.  Just have to remember that some challenges, like the VR one, require you to go into the app and manually hit the "Start Challenge" button first, while others are automatically active.  The only challenge I haven't done is the one to get coins by purchasing a game because there are no games on the list that I would want either digitally or to pay full price for.

This is why I have a banana and you're just jealous
IDmVdbaNczH80m05FpZwDLUdh6A=.gif

Are these elite controllers worth it lol unless it comes with a long ass wire to get rid of input delay?
only if you want something "official" but other than that there are cheaper alternatives like extremerate accessories to add back pedals for $40 (if you're comfortable taking your controller apart).

If you want Inscryption, it's on sale now for $14.99, so I got 160 points for the purchase and 50 for the PS Stars campaign. Decent return for a sale game.

Biomutant worth $20? For whatever reason I can't download the demo so I need opinions lol
Played a ton of this on PS4, and would continue to do so if the electricity in my house hadn't gone all screwy. It's quite far from perfect, but it's nevertheless engrossing once you understand how it works. Lots of side quests to perform, lots of items to collect, lots of abilities and fighting styles for you to use, and a gun-building component that feels slightly like Borderlands.

If you like the thought of Matrix-like gunplay and martial arts action with a small furry whatzit, you'll get sufficient mileage out of Biomutant. I paid $10 for a copy at Wal-Mart, and was happy with it. Wasn't expecting to be from the tepid reviews it got, but I was!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RILydrCRGk
This War of Mine was the best board game adaptation I've played, so I wish they'd stop focusing on the mainstream games for these on consoles. I think Nemesis just got a Steam game and Root on iOS is fantastic. Would love to see more of those type of games come to consoles because there's so much better out there than entry level board games.

Yes. Right now I get "You already own another version" if I view the SP or any of the dlc items. The link takes me to https://library.playstation.com/recently-purchased, where nothing Nioh 2 related or any recent transaction is shown at the top of the list.
attachicon.gif
psn.jpg

My conclusion so far is that particular dlc is messed up on the psn store.
Try this

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/games/restore-licences-playstation/#:~:text=Go%20to%20Settings%20>%20Users%20and%20Accounts%20>%20Other%20>%20Restore%20Licenses.

More excited about RE Village Gold and RE 4 remake than the Silent Hill games.
I was too, before learning Silent Hill f is being written by Ryukishi07, author of the When They Cry series. I'm sure the namedrop only means something to like 2 other people on here but it made my day.

I was too, before learning Silent Hill f is being written by Ryukishi07, author of the When They Cry series. I'm sure the namedrop only means something to like 2 other people on here but it made my day.
that's interesting to know the author behind higurashi is writing for the next mainline silent hill, and the setting will take place during the showa period of japan... this might be the first silent hill game i play.

bread's done
Back