Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
Damn forspoken is actually pretty good gameplay-wise. Was overwhelmed at first but getting used to the controls now. Just wish 4K mode would be smoother but performance mode is the best at 120hz

You can pre-order PSVR2 freely on PlayStation Direct:

https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/playstation-vr2

Gris is getting a PS5 release with a free upgrade on 12/13:

https://www.gematsu.com/2022/12/gris-coming-to-ps5-xbox-series-and-xbox-one-on-december-13

Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion is getting a PS4 release on 12/20:

https://www.gematsu.com/2022/12/turnip-boy-commits-tax-evasion-coming-to-ps4-on-december-20

Jeff Minter's next game is Akka Arrh and it's coming to PS5/PS4 on 2/21:

https://www.gematsu.com/2022/12/atari-and-llamasoft-announce-akka-arrh-for-ps5-xbox-series-ps4-xbox-one-switch-and-pc

When gamesharing with a friend, how do I know which games he owns digitally and which are on disc? I downloaded 3 games from his library that said I could download them and they downloaded and were ready to play but when I went to play, there was a lock next to them and they all wanted me to buy the game. For other games that I know he owns on disc, I don't have the option to download. It just shows the price when I click on the game. What is going on? I am right in that if the game says I can't download it, it means he owns on disc correct?

Nevermind, he just told me he got a PS5 2 months ago and never added me to gameshare. Should take care of this tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
When gamesharing with a friend, how do I know which games he owns digitally and which are on disc? I downloaded 3 games from his library that said I could download them and they downloaded and were ready to play but when I went to play, there was a lock next to them and they all wanted me to buy the game. For other games that I know he owns on disc, I don't have the option to download. It just shows the price when I click on the game. What is going on? I am right in that if the game says I can't download it, it means he owns on disc correct?

Nevermind, he just told me he got a PS5 2 months ago and never added me to gameshare. Should take care of this tomorrow.
just buy your own games and don’t trust anyone Ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if I remember correctly you just set your ps5 as the home ps5 for his account

Just a quick heads up that the Game Awards sale ends today—according to psprices.com, the deals end at 3PM. Not sure if that’s Eastern or Pacific time, so for anyone interested, I would recommend looking and/or making decisions before lunch. Also noticed Dollar General has both the programmable GameStop gift cards as well as $25 PSN gift cards for 10% off this week. If you have a DG store close by, that could be a sweetener for current deals and score you some additional savings.

Came out of the woodwork to post this. The Playstation store is currently offering 50% off *NEW* (also applies to expired accounts) accounts of the Base essential tier for $29.99. I was able to stack multiple years at $29.99. Not everyone is seeing this, my PS plus expired last month, and it was showing for me. Also You can upgrade all the years you purchase, and the upgrade to Premier caps out at $89.99 currently. I don't think this will get any better as far as PS plus deals go.

I got multiple years by opening multiple tabs of this link before buying the first https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ps-plus/#subscriptions

Came out of the woodwork to post this. The Playstation store is currently offering 50% off *NEW* (also applies to expired accounts) accounts of the Base essential tier for $29.99. I was able to stack multiple years at $29.99. Not everyone is seeing this, my PS plus expired last month, and it was showing for me. Also You can upgrade all the years you purchase, and the upgrade to Premier caps out at $89.99 currently. I don't think this will get any better as far as PS plus deals go.

I got multiple years by opening multiple tabs of this link before buying the first https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ps-plus/#subscriptions
Thanks for this! I'm not seeing an offer for Essential but see 30% off for Extra and 25% off for Premium. My sub just expired and I had upgraded to Extra briefly. Says the offer is valid until 2022-12-20.

That upgrade still confuses me but I don’t need it yet anyway. Not until the library grows and gets better. Give me Def jam fight for NY damn it

It shows to save $30 on all ps plus for me, but when I go to checkout, they are all normal prices for me. I haven't had ps plus since 2021.

Top Games

Elden Ring - 137 hrs

Horizon Forbidden West - 73 hrs

Cyberpunk 2077 - 69 hrs

God of War Ragnarok - 63 hrs

Scarlet Nexus - 47 hrs

Fun times this year

224 hours played
20 games
231 Trophies

Top 5
Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut 43 hours 19%
The Great Ace Attorney 42 hours 18%
Ys IX 38 hours 16%
Soul Hackers 2 26 hours 11%
The Caligula Effect Overdose 25 hours 11%

This definitely doesn't include any Vita stats. Looks just like PS4/5 only.

Top Games

Elden Ring 173 Hours
God of War Ragnarok 63 Hours
Godfall 55 hours
Horizon FW 33 hours

Inscryption 32 hours

Division 2 and Hunt Showdown were my two top titles of the year lol

Elden Ring was 3rd

Not shocked at all haha

Not sure how accurate they are but here are my stats.

213 total hours played

Top games

GoW Ragnarok - 62 hrs

Demon's Souls - 56 hrs

Horizon Zero Dawn - 54 hrs

Salt and Sanctuary - 21 hrs

Shadow of the Collosus - 20 hrs

This definitely doesn't include any Vita status. Looks just like PS4/5 only.

Top Games

Elden Ring 173 Hours
God of War Ragnarok 63 Hours
Godfall 55 hours
Horizon FW 33 hours

Inscryption 32 hours
Looks like it includes PS3, though--my last earned trophy shown is "Speeding Ticket" from when I was working on Crysis 2 last week (cleaning out my PS3 backlog).

389 total hours

Top 5 games:
Disney Dreamlight Valley - 78 hours
Horizon: Forbidden West - 69 hours
God of War Ragnarok - 44 hours
Little Noah: Scion of Paradise - 28 hours
Cult of the Lamb - 18 hours

684 trophies

Not sure how accurate they are but here are my stats.

213 total hours played

Top games

GoW Ragnarok - 62 hrs

Demon's Souls - 56 hrs

Horizon Zero Dawn - 54 hrs

Salt and Sanctuary - 21 hrs

Shadow of the Collosus - 20 hrs
Trutrophies says I played Demon's souls for 31 hrs but Sony says I played 56 hrs. Not sure which one is right!

433 total hours played

1. Disciples: Liberation - 82 hrs
2. Fall Guys - 52 hrs
3. Soul Hackers 2 - 38 hrs (still finishing this up atm)
4. Disco Elysium - 34 hrs
5. Xuan Yuan Sword 7 - 26 hrs

Pretty eclectic and random list lol. Dunno why it’s telling me I only spent 5 hrs total in online multiplayer when I obviously played Fall Guys for 10 times longer than that tho.

And 3 hours total in PSVR, about the same as last year, so that device continues to be one of the worst gaming purchases I’ve ever made. I’m definitely not a VR guy I guess.

bread's done
Back