Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
I'm not sure how useful Gatorade is for that.
It actually helps. While I've never had bad food poisoning, I have issues where Gatorade help. You can also get pedialyte, which is healthier, but less palatable. So it depends on what you can stomach when you need it. They get absorbed much faster, so they're better if you're throwing up a lot. I also use it for the vaccines because I get dehydrated from those too.

Edit:

Yea yea, it's off-topic. I've been drinking. It's a day off.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have severe food poisoning you will likely not be able to keep something like Gatorade in your gut without puking, hence the need for an IV drip in extreme cases.

Although I swear by those electrolyte packets you can mix into water to keep hangovers at bay. One glass before bed after a night of boozing, and one in the morning when you wake up. Haven’t had even a mild hangover in over a decade. And yes I do tend to drink pretty heavily lol, but just on the weekend because I like to go out and see live music or catch the local minor league sports teams when they’re playing.

Also useful after donating blood or plasma, as your body loses a good bit of electrolytes doing that.

It actually helps. While I've never had bad food poisoning, I have issues where Gatorade help. You can also get pedialyte, which is healthier, but less palatable. So it depends on what you can stomach when you need it. They get absorbed much faster, so they're better if you're throwing up a lot. I also use it for the vaccines because I get dehydrated from those too.

Edit:
Yea yea, it's off-topic. I've been drinking. It's a day off.
Bad food poisoning, I swear I heard something about pumping it out. Maybe give you something to sit you on that toilet or puke it out. I know you can die from food poisoning but hell if you can manage it yourself and keep hydrated rather not waste $ or time at a ER.

I am assuming this isn't possible but has anyone tried redeeming a mature content dlc code on a child account?

My daughter can't buy the RE Village DLC since it's rated mature but I am wondering if I can buy a physical copy of RE Village Gold and redeem the dlc code on her account.

Gatorade works for some people, but the only choice for me when I need electrolytes, is a can of Brawndo, the thirst mutilator.

I am assuming this isn't possible but has anyone tried redeeming a mature content dlc code on a child account?

My daughter can't buy the RE Village DLC since it's rated mature but I am wondering if I can buy a physical copy of RE Village Gold and redeem the dlc code on her account.
Even if you were able to redeem, I don't think she'd be able to play it.

Right, anybody have remedies for sore throat? Got the cold shoveling snow during that cold front.
Dude my mother-in-law pulled out a crazy home remedy. Warm whiskey steeped with a bundle of pine needles and honey. Sounds crazy, but soothed the soar throat and cleared the chest congestion.

I'm streaming some Tactics Ogre Reborn if you want to see it in action.

Edit: Here's the archive. It seems like the cult hit praise for these games is probably well warranted, though a couple hours is too short to get a full grasp on the many aspects of the story and gameplay that I'm sure will be rolled out as I keep playing.

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1607390914757988353

I'm streaming Tactics Ogre Reborn again (link) if you want to see more of it.

Does anyone have any experience with the karaoke games for PS4? Looking for something that doesn’t require microphones and uses your phone if possible. I’m a bit tired of hooking up the PS3 and Singstar mics for our NY’s Eve party, not to mention we apparently broke one last year. Whoops.
Thanks in advance!

So I just bought Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered (PS4) to play on my PS5.
Got a loading screen, press Options, warning about autosave, press X

It says Connecting to Autolog server
Then says Something Went Wrong with OK button.
Game freezes and nothing else happens but I can PS button and close it.
on the screen there are codes.......WV-109156-2 on one side and
ERROR: 0x00000023
SSLError: 0x00000000
SSL connect error

I tested my online and I'm wired with 100 down/26 up speed.

So I'm searching online for an answer but does anyone know what this is about and how to fix?

So I just bought Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered (PS4) to play on my PS5.
Got a loading screen, press Options, warning about autosave, press X

It says Connecting to Autolog server
Then says Something Went Wrong with OK button.
Game freezes and nothing else happens but I can PS button and close it.
on the screen there are codes.......WV-109156-2 on one side and
ERROR: 0x00000023
SSLError: 0x00000000
SSL connect error

I tested my online and I'm wired with 100 down/26 up speed.

So I'm searching online for an answer but does anyone know what this is about and how to fix?
It's probably your EA account settings. I booted the game up just fine now on my PS5 to check and see if I had any issues.

Do you have an EA online account?

Maybe this will help?

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/link-your-console-accounts/

Maybe this will help?
Thanks for the help. I don't know why the game wouldn't recognize me since it seemed to be linked correctly but I went through all the steps and now it recognizes me. Maybe because this is the first EA game I installed and played on PS5?

Again thanks. It was a $4 game but I was excited about it.

bread's done
Back