Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
Two Beta impressions:

Exoprimal:  No idea wtf I was doing when I was doing it other than tanking a bunch of dinosaurs.  Then I was in PvP.  Need to play more of it, but its very different to say the least.

Diablo 4: Two words, Game fucks.  Gonna def be a GoTY candidate I feel.  It feels like Diablo 2, mixed with parts of 3, with a much more expanded character personalization loop.  I cannot wait for the full release, and I plan on spending a lot f time in the Beta.  Really really good.

Diablo 4: Two words, Game fucks. Gonna def be a GoTY candidate I feel. It feels like Diablo 2, mixed with parts of 3, with a much more expanded character personalization loop. I cannot wait for the full release, and I plan on spending a lot f time in the Beta. Really really good.
It sounds fun! I wish I could connect at all, so far all I’ve been met with is a 120 minute connection timer that timed out and then when I finally got to make my character, I got it all customized the way I wanted and hit start and it said it had timed out and to try again. I tried again and it said my account is currently suspended for to many login attempts and to try again in a few minutes. I’m really getting the Diablo 2 Resurrected launch vibes, they really nailed it.

dang i bought MW2 cross gen edition for 45 a couple of days ago. can i get a refund and get the vault edition for 30 or is that 30 for an upgrade from the cross gen version i got?

Edit: tested on a dummy on a different browser and it looks like its $75 for the vault edition if you havent bought the game before, hopes dashed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn man, bad luck falling or Sony ps5 controller has a bad build. My left stick stick drifts to the left after falling off bed. Now my right sticks jerking after falling off the bed. Like its not that high up.

Edit:Tried Gamepad tests, left stick isnt that bad seems more sensitive. Right stick stays put but does have some numbers showing but just the weird jerking. Apparently dpad shows the down button is stuck on down but is fine doing use.

I know if you have a PSP/PSone game that was previously purchase on PSP/Vita, and it gets added to PS4/5, you can go ahead and download them to PS4/5, but if you buy a PSP/PSone game on PS4/5 (like Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror), will those appear in your download list to download on PSP/Vita (specifically Vita)? I'd love to have the PSP Syphon Filter games on my Vita.

I know if you have a PSP/PSone game that was previously purchase on PSP/Vita, and it gets added to PS4/5, you can go ahead and download them to PS4/5, but if you buy a PSP/PSone game on PS4/5 (like Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror), will those appear in your download list to download on PSP/Vita (specifically Vita)? I'd love to have the PSP Syphon Filter games on my Vita.
You would need to buy the games on the Vita store and then you can get the PS4/PS5 version for free.
You would not get a PSP/Vita version if you bought the game on PS4/5.

Edit: Unfortunately it doesn't look like Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror is on the vita store or was ever on the Vita store.

You can still buy the PSone Classic from the Vita store of Syphon Filter series, Wild Arms 1 and 2 and Legend of Dragoon, etc. and they will show up to download on your PS4/5. I've been meaning to buy them myself but I need to get a PSN card.

Apparently, if you have something in your wish list that gets added to a PS+ subscription you have, you get a notification through the PS app.

LLsW3w6.jpg

I'm not sure if that's common knowledge.  Hopefully, sales notifications could be implemented in a similar way at some point.

Apparently, if you have something in your wish list that gets added to a PS+ subscription you have, you get a notification through the PS app.

I'm not sure if that's common knowledge. Hopefully, sales notifications could be implemented in a similar way at some point.
I’ve been getting notifications for items in my wishlist that go on sale for a few months now!

Damn man, bad luck falling or Sony ps5 controller has a bad build. My left stick stick drifts to the left after falling off bed. Now my right sticks jerking after falling off the bed. Like its not that high up.

Edit:Tried Gamepad tests, left stick isnt that bad seems more sensitive. Right stick stays put but does have some numbers showing but just the weird jerking. Apparently dpad shows the down button is stuck on down but is fine doing use.
Bro, it fell off your bed. How is that bad build quality lol?

Lovin my dualsense edge especially the back buttons. Feels premium just a bit heavier and feels a bit bigger so when I go back to my regular controllers they feel small light and cheap. Appreciate the lightness though

You would need to buy the games on the Vita store and then you can get the PS4/PS5 version for free.
You would not get a PSP/Vita version if you bought the game on PS4/5.

Edit: Unfortunately it doesn't look like Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror is on the vita store or was ever on the Vita store.

You can still buy the PSone Classic from the Vita store of Syphon Filter series, Wild Arms 1 and 2 and Legend of Dragoon, etc. and they will show up to download on your PS4/5. I've been meaning to buy them myself but I need to get a PSN card.
Yeah that's why I was asking, because games like Dark Mirror were never on the Vita store. I was hoping this would be a workaround to get them on the Vita (without a PS3 like some can use). I do have the PSone trilogy (bought them when they were each $1), and have them on my PS4 now. Wishful thinking then.

I'm streaming some Tchia if you want to see it in action.

Edit: Here's the archive. I'm really enjoying it so far. It's set in a locale and culture based on New Caledonia where much of the team is from, which means people are speaking Drehu and there are some cool music segments featuring instruments and music from their culture. The rest of the game is similar to Breath of the Wild with the ability to crawl all over buildings and explore the world freely once the intro is over, though there's not been as much combat so far than what you'd see in Breath of the Wild. Stamina is a limitation of your ability to ride your glider around and climb on buildings, though you can find fruit around the islands to increase it slowly. It also has a bunch of accessibility options to offer gyro aiming for the slingshot and various other options.

Best thing about premium for me yet is being able to try Stray. Got returnal and some other games downloaded but stray was the only game I had time for at the time. I guess it was before deadspace and hogwarts legacy dropped

Games leaving PS Plus Premium/Extra in April:

• Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
  • The Wonderful 101 Remastered
  • The Caligula Effect: Overdose
  • Gabbuchi
  • 2Dark
  • Croixleur Sigma
  • Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign

I probably missed this but upgrading Rez Infinite to PS5 is 9.99 for me
I can’t tell you if it’s worth an upgrade if you are only going to play it flat. But if you have a psvr2, it is well worth the upgrade. Rez is awesome and that’s the best way to play it

Diablo IV open beta is available to download now. 78 GB

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0002-PPSA05263_00-RENEGDBETAPS5000

Marvel's Midnight Suns has a free weekend until 3/26:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1001-PPSA02621_00-CODA000000000000

The only version that's on sale is the Digital+ Edition for $39.99, which seems like the least interesting edition to get since it only includes a skins pack with the base game:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1001-PPSA02621_00-MMSDIGITALPLUS00

Anyone else think RE4 looks bad on ps5? I got a 65 lg c2 and it looks ugly
Digital Foundry shows that the image quality is worse on PS5 compared to the Xbox and PC versions. PS5 framerate is slightly better than Xbox. Xbox has control issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1QOYoNjAO0

I noticed it didn’t look that sharp as if it’s not native 4K when I played the demo. Playing the full game now I’ve gotten used to it and it looks good not great on my CX. I’ll take framerate over resolution though but I’m playing on resolution with ray tracing since it’s not really a fast paced game. Leon moves like a turtle

bread's done
Back