Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
YMMV

Stolen from SlickDeals, but Amazon currently has a promotion where if you spend 0.01 (or more) of your Chase Ultimate Rewards points you can get up to $60 off $120. I just preordered Pikmin 4 and Super Mario Bros. Wonder for $65 total with tax.

Deal Instructions:

1. Click here to link your Chase Ultimate Rewards account to your Amazon account if they are not already linked
    • Note, you often have to wait 24 to 48 hours after linking your rewards account before you can "activate" the offer. Check the link in the next step after a few days for eligibility.
  2. Visit the promotion page and click the yellow "Activate now" button to activate the promotion on your Amazon account.
    • Note that you will NOT receive the promotion unless you click on the yellow "Activate now" button.
  3. Add eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart
  4. Proceed to checkout & select your Chase Card as your payment method
  5. Select the amount of Ultimate Rewards Points you would like to use for the purchase (must use at least 1 point or $.01)
    • Note there may be a minimum point spend of 100 ($.80) for some users
  6. Up to 50% Off discount (max $60 Discount) will be applied to qualifying items at checkout

Streaming some Final Fantasy XVI if you want to see it in action.

Here's the archive, which starts around the end of the demo and has no spoilers. I'm enjoying this a lot so far. The story is pretty solid and very much influenced by the politics and intrigue of a Game of Thrones. The action is pretty well done and luckily not much like Devil May Cry at all. It definitely needs more accessibility options, especially for remapping the controls so I could have the dodge on O and move the dash to R1 at the least for my tastes. I'm curious to see how some of the early mysteries turn out. Definitely check out the demo to get the vibes of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not make a good-looking controller instead of a graffiti'd black one?
Probably cheaper for them to take already manufactured black ones and add some shitty words and symbols on top of them instead of making something at the actual factory that looks cool.

Probably cheaper for them to take already manufactured black ones and add some shitty words and symbols on top of them instead of making something at the actual factory that looks cool.
you wouldn’t understand it if you’re not into basketball. It’s over your head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it over their head because the basketball players are so tall?

I don't care how ugly a PS5 controller is, I just wish they would make one where the battery would last longer than 5 hours between charges.

the only reason why your account has been allowed to continue to persist is that nobody has actually cared enough to report you. that's how little anyone cares.
im just saying I don’t care for the controller but I know it represents basketball culture . Just wish they choose someone else like steph curry or Nikola jokic

the only reason why your account has been allowed to continue to persist is that nobody has actually cared enough to report you. that's how little anyone cares.
Would he really get banned if someone reported him? I'm guessing for his username?

I would buy one but i just bought a red one Saturday. Also funny this $64 which cheaper then a plane red one which is $74 or black which is $69.
My Red Dualsense is drifting like a Joy-Con. Sucks because I have the Red console plates. Thinking about buying a DS Edge. Wonder if they'll release a cosmic red Edge though.

I just had a good look at this controller everything you said is wrong this does not have anything to do with basketball culture everything on this controller applies to LeBron James and LeBron James only. I promise which is on the controller is a program he started to get guaranteed scholarships to college for underprivileged kids. A basketball is only shown once and it is on the back of the right side of the controller.

Some paint on top of a color controller they already have is pretty much what they always do with special edition controllers, I don't see how this is a legitimate complaint. My wife loves her Hogwarts Legacy controller, but it is literally just a black DualSense with some gold paint over it. If you aren't a Harry potter fan then it probably isn't for you, as this one isn't.

Yeah I have the white, blue, pink and camo dual sense and they are cool enough, I haven't seen a special edition one I have liked yet TBH. I think Xbox does better with the controller color options department.

My Red Dualsense is drifting like a Joy-Con. Sucks because I have the Red console plates. Thinking about buying a DS Edge. Wonder if they'll release a cosmic red Edge though.
I blow into the side of the stick and the speaker. I also have cleaned it with rubbing alcohol. Seems to fix it for a while and I do the same once it starts up gain.

Yeah I have the white, blue, pink and camo dual sense and they are cool enough, I haven't seen a special edition one I have liked yet TBH. I think Xbox does better with the controller color options department.
I have to agree with this. The "special edition" controllers for PS5 just seem really lazy.

I couldn't resist any longer and got a Starfield Xbox controller. I don't even have an Xbox series X yet!

I got the red after stick drift of the OG. Was your red the revised one the V2 to prevent stick drift. I wanted the edge but didn't want to spend $200 or $150 one thats been on sale. They should have it cheaper like $100 and should be standard on ps6.

I blow into the side of the stick and the speaker. I also have cleaned it with rubbing alcohol. Seems to fix it for a while and I do the same once it starts up gain.
Bruh, I had it on both sticks. It fixed itself on the left stick then appeared on the right stick after it fell on the ground. I tried taking it apart but couldn't and was like whatever. I'll just use it for fight games and side scroller.

I got the red after stick drift of the OG. Was your red the revised one the V2 to prevent stick drift. I wanted the edge but didn't want to spend $200 or $150 one thats been on sale. They should have it cheaper like $100 and should be standard on ps6.
My red is the original V1. It's only the left stick, but it's pretty bad. I have my white V1 and Black V2 work as intended. I would be ok paying $150 for and new Edge. I can only hope for a sale. Agreed at a minimum the stick swapping should be standard on PS6.

I'm guessing Lebron had a big say in what was on there. Some people like/want that stuff. I am definitely not that person.
It's part of his branding.

lebron-2k-cover-2019-485x588.jpg

What’s the controller gonna be called? “The frozen one”, you know it and I know it. Nothing beats my GOW dualsense and dualsense edge. 3rd would be my purple

I kinda forgot Final Fantasy XVI was M rated. Some of these early sidequests are DARK. Enjoying the change from the norm. Having a good time so far. The visuals and music are epic. Especially during boss fights. The battle system is fun too.

My red is the original V1. It's only the left stick, but it's pretty bad. I have my white V1 and Black V2 work as intended. I would be ok paying $150 for and new Edge. I can only hope for a sale. Agreed at a minimum the stick swapping should be standard on PS6.
The new version controller feels so different then the OG white controller. Feel like I new generation started. The vibration, triggers and haptic feels different. I always felt like my OG was lacking in haptic strength or whatever and much more. One thing to note the new revised one has a clicking sound to the sticks I dont know if suppose be like or not or its just like that cause its fresh. Anyways the edge was already on sale to $150 I doubt it go near $100.

I kinda forgot Final Fantasy XVI was M rated. Some of these early sidequests are DARK. Enjoying the change from the norm. Having a good time so far. The visuals and music are epic. Especially during boss fights. The battle system is fun too.
Not enjoying the side quests so far but I do them anyway. I’m just where I got the new outfit. Hope side quests get better. Love the game especially the graphics and gameplay/epic boss battles. Asura’s wrath epicness

Not enjoying the side quests so far but I do them anyway. I’m just where I got the new outfit. Hope side quests get better. Love the game especially the graphics and gameplay/epic boss battles. Asura’s wrath epicness
Yeah typical early game fetch quests so far, but the subject matter makes some of them worth it.

you should wait for a promo at GameStop and just trade it in. I just traded in my day 1 ps5 controller recently even tho it had no drift cause I was afraid it would happen any day.

The new version controller feels so different then the OG white controller. Feel like I new generation started. The vibration, triggers and haptic feels different. I always felt like my OG was lacking in haptic strength or whatever and much more. One thing to note the new revised one has a clicking sound to the sticks I dont know if suppose be like or not or its just like that cause its fresh. Anyways the edge was already on sale to $150 I doubt it go near $100.
Ahhh. I missed that sale. I'll keep an eye out. Hopefully it hits $150 again this year.

bread's done
Back