Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
I'm streaming the closed beta for The Crew Motorfest if you want to see it in action.

Edit: Here's the archive. It's definitely going for Forza Horizon vibes with its Hawaii setting and the general way the races are set up here with several "playlists" of races set around the same themes that you partake in that are at least better set up to get you to the next race than what Forza tends to do with a lot of map barf of activities, races, and events to join. The racing is still like a little rough like what the series has had for steering controls, so don't expect too much of a change on that front. I was a bit surprised to still see loot be a thing here, but at least it seems to generally work between cars and it's not picky about equipping parts to multiple cars. It seems like a solid open world racing game in the Forza Horizon style that's not doing anything to really make it seem that much better or different.

If you want to get a code, this invite link should take you to an Ubisoft page to login with your Ubisoft account to get one for maybe two more people.

Last edited by a moderator:
People must love watching old E3 if that happened. They should do another genji game and would say make a it would but thats a no. Get a better team to do it kinda feel like a team ninja game.

I was able to get Diablo 4 on PS5 for $42.99 using the "NEWQVC30" promo code as a new account at the QVC website. The minimum order had to be over $50 before discount I think. They also had a promo for $50 off orders over $100 (NEWQVC50) but I couldn't find anything else to add.

Everyone I follow on Twitter who was at the con said the exact opposite and that it was the best one they've been to in a long time and wish they would permanently have a separate con for the big movie studios.

I finally finished FF16's story after almost 60 hours. What a ride that was. The ending kinda hit me in the feels. I haven't grown that attached to a cast of characters since RDR2. I've still got a few side quests and hunts to finish up. This will likely end up being my personal GOTY.

Everyone I follow on Twitter who was at the con said the exact opposite and that it was the best one they've been to in a long time and wish they would permanently have a separate con for the big movie studios.
I mean opinions. But a lot of that is sunshine pumping and people trying to justify.

Even if you don’t like seeing celebs, a lot of the good panels were cancelled. Show floor and off sites were packed with multi hour lines.

Matter of opinion I guess, but was not great.

Got the platinum in Remedium: Sentinels, which was pretty easy. This video I recorded on the PS5 is the endless mode run that got me the scrap needed for the last two trophies, which is the only time I've gotten past a few minutes in that mode.

Solid game in the Vampire Survivors mode that can be platinumed in about 8 hours based on your luck with upgrades and runs.

Would you say it’s a… PlayStation plus?
BogusPortlyAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

They really should be putting a PSVR2 game on there as a 4th to be be competitive with Meta's Quest+ subscription. $550 won't be as big of a blow to the wallet once you've accumulated enough games.

Is the PS store via the app not the same catalog as the PS store via web? I was trying to find the Sea of Stars demo to be downloaded to my PS5 for later but I couldn't find it in the app. On the web store, it shows up right away. 

Is the PS store via the app not the same catalog as the PS store via web? I was trying to find the Sea of Stars demo to be downloaded to my PS5 for later but I couldn't find it in the app. On the web store, it shows up right away.
Yeah it's weird. I couldn't find the demo in the app searching for "sea of stars"..but a google search of "sea of stars demo ps app" has a link to the app location of the demo.

I think this link works for the app.

Sea of Stars Demo - PlayStation Store https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3463-PPSA15426_00-0134658308119068

bread's done
Back