Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
Natural Doctrine is on sale for $1.49.  Getting delisted soon.

Too bad they didn't put God Wars and The Lost Child on sale before they were delisted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Natural Doctrine is on sale for $1.49. Getting delisted soon.

Too bad they didn't put God Wars and The Lost Child on sale before they were delisted.
Natural Doctrine is so over complicated and has PS2 level graphics lol. At that price I may give it another chance, but it's a mess lol.

Natural Doctrine is on sale for $1.49. Getting delisted soon.

I believe that they did put most of the games delisted on sale prior to it but I'm unsure of what platform so for lost child it might have been the switch version.

I believe that they did put most of the games delisted on sale prior to it but I'm unsure of what platform so for lost child it might have been the switch version.
They had it on sale on PSN before the announcement for Golden Week or something, but they didn't put it on sale after the announcement there.

If you like cats there is a new hidden object game called A Castle Full of Cats that came out yesterday. It was only 3 dollars and was cute with some nice easter eggs (Castlevania, Evil Dead, and other references). Took me around an hour to play through and get the platinum. 

I looked online and supposedly you can buy it digitally, but only through your system. Not sure if anything has changed.
Thanks! I see it on the PS5 store. Just got my TikTok PS5 and ordered the (mostly) disc games below. I never had a PS4 so I’m focusing on those games while I wait for PS5 games to drop.

God of war $10
Sackboy $10
Death Stranding directors cut $10
Wipeout $12
Nathan Drake collection $8
Tearaway $7
LittleBig Planet 3 $7
Ratchet and clank PS4 (must have been free digitally)
Horizon (must have been free digitally)

Today Destiny 2 announced…..zzzzzz. Who cares. As an avid Destiny player and start of Destiny 2, when it went battle pass etc. I got so lost it’s just a flipping convoluted mess to even me. Mechanics, story, etc. It’s like trying to watch a new Marvel movie coming soon after leaving out after Thanos snapped his fingers. It’s sad. I sometimes wish maybe Destiny 3 I’ll be back but everything’s focus on $70 games and $15 battle passes has noped me right out of shooters.

Thanks! I see it on the PS5 store. Just got my TikTok PS5 and ordered the (mostly) disc games below. I never had a PS4 so I’m focusing on those games while I wait for PS5 games to drop.

God of war $10
Sackboy $10
Death Stranding directors cut $10
Wipeout $12
Nathan Drake collection $8
Tearaway $7
LittleBig Planet 3 $7
Ratchet and clank PS4 (must have been free digitally)
Horizon (must have been free digitally)
the real good ones are Spider-Man and god of war everything else is Mid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today Destiny 2 announced…..zzzzzz. Who cares. As an avid Destiny player and start of Destiny 2, when it went battle pass etc. I got so lost it’s just a flipping convoluted mess to even me. Mechanics, story, etc. It’s like trying to watch a new Marvel movie coming soon after leaving out after Thanos snapped his fingers. It’s sad. I sometimes wish maybe Destiny 3 I’ll be back but everything’s focus on $70 games and $15 battle passes has noped me right out of shooters.
lol

I want this because I want everything.

But my wireless internet transmission through the house is so bad that I would need to be in the same room as the PS5 to remote play the PS5.

So I guess it's a maybe.

I can just use my phone and a Backbone controller for basically the same thing.
I'd much rather pay an extra $100 for this compared to the backbone to free up my phone and not drain the battery. I'm assuming the backbone is on sale somewhat regularly though. This thing is going to be perfect for grinding some RPGs while watching football or playing some indie games I don't need to play on the big screen.

Also waiting for $100, rare I can't use the PS5 but I do like streaming to my phone if I don't want to be in the room where the PS is hooked up. However having my phone free would be awesome so this seems worth it for me.

Until the last 6 months or so I never would have bothered with the portal, now I am seriously considering one. Will definitely wait for tons of reviews first though to make sure this isn't some half baked crap aka every Sony side project.

I live alone so I have no need for this. Especially at that price point. As usual though, cool for people that want it and will actually use it.
Do you play smaller games, games like sea of stars and side scrollers would be nice to play on it. At least you guys being civilized about it. Everywhere else dont realize it's just an optional accessory like the dual sense edge which people paied $200 for.

I'd much rather pay an extra $100 for this compared to the backbone to free up my phone and not drain the battery. I'm assuming the backbone is on sale somewhat regularly though. This thing is going to be perfect for grinding some RPGs while watching football or playing some indie games I don't need to play on the big screen.
Right my phone battery is garbage. That battery went from 80 to 30 in 5mins outside. It would be nice to play smaller games or watch tv with it. Maybe one day but i still want a steam deck. Its not as useless like people see it to be its a option like edge

The backbone is not for me so I’ll get one. Not a big fan of remote play but I hear with this it should be better so. Wish it was an oled but it would’ve been more expensive. Only other thing is I wish the analogs were the same as the dualsense, it’s just a bit smaller but it could be a good thing.

$200 for a streaming screen that can only connect to a PS5. Not even a PS4. I can get a Switch for 1.5x that price, or a Steamdeck for twice, and both are standalone devices with larger libraries. Can I get some of what you’re smoking, Sony? I could use a pick me up.

And anybody seriously considering this thing at this price, please…

Nr9C.gif

$200 for a streaming screen that can only connect to a PS5. Not even a PS4. I can get a Switch for 1.5x that price, or a Steamdeck for twice, and both are standalone devices with larger libraries. Can I get some of what you’re smoking, Sony? I could use a pick me up.

Good call, can't wait to fire up my switch to play spider man 2

Nr9C.gif
Tbh if my wifi wasn’t so shitty I might consider it. I could never get remote play to work well on vita. Turn-based games were fine because the lag and stuttering weren’t gamebreaking, but everything else was unplayable.

Steam Deck and switch completely changed the way I game and I am no longer interested in any console that isn’t a hybrid. I just don’t have time these days to play on my tv, maybe like 2 hours a week at most. But an hour or so every night with a handheld in bed… that adds up enough that I’m finally getting some good gaming time in again and actually finishing games.

But this thing and a ps5 is going to come close to $1k…. Still not worth it just to play my massive ps4 backlog which is honestly all I’d be doing with it, assuming the streaming even worked better than on vita. If it worked with my already existing ps4 though I’d probably risk it and buy it.

I get that. I’ve spent several hours over the course of the past few years modding, adding games to, and organizing my handhelds so that now, I have literally hundreds of games I can play easily in bed. I mostly spend that time doing nonograms or virtual pinball, but I technically have over a thousand games ready to hand anywhere I go in the house.

I can’t even wrap my brain around the idea of paying $200 for a screen, just for the privilege, not to play games directly from the device, but to stream them from another device I already paid over half a thousand dollars for. With all the latency that implies. And ONLY from that device? This thing costs $50 less than the Vita did at launch, and that could essentially do the same thing one generation earlier AND also play its own games. Not a perfect comparison due to inflation, but regardless, this thing feels so overpriced.

I just feel like if you’re desperate to do something in bed, or on the can, or anywhere else in the house, and it absolutely, positively has to be something you can carry in your hands, and absolutely none of the actual game systems that you may already own that could be used to do that sort of thing would satisfy you… read a damn book before dumping $200 on such a single purpose device. I’m not saying there’s nobody in the world who could possibly get $200 of value out of something like this, but it’s certainly a much lower value for money proposition than similar purchases.

I get that. I’ve spent several hours over the course of the past few years modding, adding games to, and organizing my handhelds so that now, I have literally hundreds of games I can play easily in bed. I mostly spend that time doing nonograms or virtual pinball, but I technically have over a thousand games ready to hand anywhere I go in the house.

I can’t even wrap my brain around the idea of paying $200 for a screen, just for the privilege, not to play games directly from the device, but to stream them from another device I already paid over half a thousand dollars for. With all the latency that implies. And ONLY from that device? This thing costs $50 less than the Vita did at launch, and that could essentially do the same thing one generation earlier AND also play its own games. Not a perfect comparison due to inflation, but regardless, this thing feels so overpriced.

I just feel like if you’re desperate to do something in bed, or on the can, or anywhere else in the house, and it absolutely, positively has to be something you can carry in your hands, and absolutely none of the actual game systems that you may already own that could be used to do that sort of thing would satisfy you… read a damn book before dumping $200 on such a single purpose device. I’m not saying there’s nobody in the world who could possibly get $200 of value out of something like this, but it’s certainly a much lower value for money proposition than similar purchases.
it’s not that deep man. Relax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back