Playstation "Greatness Awaits" Metagame (Free Dynamic Theme)

tokyostomp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
So Playstation has posted a new video entitled "Greatness Awaits"

It includes a metagame where you can pause the game at specific points and find hidden Playstation related items. If you find all 35 of them you will be rewarded a Dynamic Theme.

The Video is 1:31 Minutes long and contains 9 "scenes" you can explore.

here is the link to the video

http://www.youtube.com/user/playstation/greatnessawaits

****Have ALL 35 listed ****

Kudos to rainking187 of NeoGaf for listing the one I was missing

LoSpPOV.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene 1:

1. Lamp Post - The Order

2. Police Car Sirens - Watch_Dogs

3. Transistor Wall Ad - Transistor

4. Left Middle Television - Playstation "Greatness Awaits" Theme Song

5. Right Middle Television - Upcoming Auction using earned Gold Trophies as currency

Scene 2:

6. Traffic Cameras (Left Side) - Watch_Dogs

7. Rapture Appliances Sign - Bioshock Series

8. Bunch of three Coconuts - Farcry

Scene 3:

9.MacGratch Market Sign - Infamous

10. The Witness Bus-stop Ad

11. Overlord Dropship - Killzone

Scene 4:

12.  Aiden Pierce (Left Side) - Watch_Dogs

13. Helghast Soldier (Right Side) - Killzone

Scene 5:

14. Clicker -  Last of Us

15. Helghast Triad Logo on Overturned Car - Killzone

16. Blue Car in Background - Gran Turismo

17. Atac Dropship/Helicopter - Killzone

18. Witch Doctor - Diablo III

19. Baseball Player(s) - MLB The Show

Scene 6:

20. Zeppelin/Air Ship - The Order

21. Horse & Carriage - The Order

22. Edward Kenway - Assassin's Creed

23. Card Girl Holding Up "4" Sign - Gran Turismo??

Scene 7:

24. Delsin Rowe - InFamous: Second Son

25.  Helghast Terrorist - Killzone

26. Knack - Knack

Scene 8:

27. NBA2K14 Backboard - NBA2K14

28. Dragon (Left Side) - Skyrim

29. Diablo Demon - Diablo III

Scene 9:

30. Pirate Flag - Assassin's Creed

31. Moon Silhouette - Destiny

32. Mawlr - Killzone

33. Armored ATV - Beyond Two Souls

34. Skeleton Army (Paratroopers) - Skyrim

35. ISA Crusier - Killzone

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here only could get 23 out of 35. I think the remaining 12 are locked as of now. Its awesome that we are gonna be able to put our hard earned trophies toward something.

There were a few more unlocked today, looks like Mp3 for Watchdogs, and maybe Killzone. Now at 25/35

Is anyone else having trouble getting this to work? The Explore button never becomes clickable for me and if I click the annotation it reopens the same damned page in another tab.

knack is at the background. He appears in his giant form and blurry.

The skeleton army, from what I remember, is in the skies parachuting down. Look to the top right.

ReallY? 35 things for a theme? Not like credit, a theme. Wow Sony you think we have tons of time XD
Pretty easy as I have provided a list.

Also it's DYNAMIC! lol

If Mods want to move it, they wil, I guarantee someone will make another thread when the unlocks are there in Contest And Free Stuff.

Probably steal my list too...

Pretty easy as I have provided a list.

Also it's DYNAMIC! lol

If Mods want to move it, they wil, I guarantee someone will make another thread when the unlocks are there in Contest And Free Stuff.

Probably steal my list too...
but some of them aren't able to be unlocked yet they have count down clocks so they don't give you credit for fining them yet

Just checked out the video again using the tips from TC, looks like everything is unlockable except for these few, but they will be unlocked in about 9 hours:

Scene 1:

5. Right Middle Television - Upcoming Auction using earned Gold Trophies as currency

Scene 5:

16. Blue Car in Background - Gran Turismo

Scene 6:

20. Zeppelin/Air Ship - The Order

I'll check it out again after that time, hoping to score a dynamic PS3 theme for the hassle of doing this :)

Welp, I just finished unlocking the 35 items on the PS4 "Greatness Awaits" video, and I got a code for the PS3 Dynamic Theme, but it doesn't seem to work. :/   I did find another site though, Playstation - Bid For Greatness, where Sony is auctioning off the props used in the "Greatness Awaits" video and you use your PSN Gold Trophy total as bids on the items.  Kind of interesting.

i'm somehow stuck at 34/35 using my own guide. LOL

Theme code will most likely work after the store updates for today
I'm wondering if the Dynamic Theme code is unique for each person that completes the minigame, or if it's just one code shared among everyone...that's why I don't want to post mine atm..

Welp I just cleared my cookies on my browser, so I had to redo unlocking all 35 items again, and I was given the exact same PSN code for the Dynamic Theme.  Once again though, this code doesn't work, and now it says that it has already been used.  Looking at the comments on the "Greatness Awaits" page, pretty much everyone hasn't been able to get their dynamic theme.

Enter code on XMB... Invalid code
Enter code in PSN store...code has already been used

Thanks Sony. Is it too much to ask that people doing promos make sure they work?

they'll fix it. The store hasn't updated in my region yet (So. Cal, USA)

I'll test the code if I can ever get 35/35 instead of 34/35

yep my code is:

5BCM-****-9TD2

said it was already consumed.

if you guys have the same (i suspect) code. Sony probabl goofed and make it a one time redeem instead of multiple

Yeah I also just tried again, used a different internet browser (Firefox instead of Chrome again), so this time I had no cookies and thus a new code given to me.  This time the code actually worked.  Earlier I had the same code Tokyostomp posted, so yeah I'm thinking there were so many people trying to get the theme at once that the system was handing out the same one-time-use code to many people, so thus that code was already used/expired for most.  Actually earlier I posted on the PlayStation Blog for some help, and received a response from Morgan Haro saying they were looking into it.

Yeah I also just tried again, used a different internet browser (Firefox instead of Chrome again), so this time I had no cookies and thus a new code given to me. This time the code actually worked. Earlier I had the same code Tokyostomp posted, so yeah I'm thinking there were so many people trying to get the theme at once that the system was handing out the same one-time-use code to many people, so thus that code was already used/expired for most. Actually earlier I posted on the PlayStation Blog for some help, and received a response from Morgan Haro saying they were looking into it.
Thanks for posting this.

Now that I know that at least some codes seem to work I'll do it again in a new browser. Still annoying - this is why I'm always worried buying PSN or XBL code cards, never trust that they'll work (although in this regard xbox seems a lot more reliable).

And I probably forgot before but thanks OP for putting all this together in the first place!

Worked for me, but trust me you're not missing out. Here's a video of the theme for those interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=366QMpkw6M0&feature=youtu.be

My code worked fine, so I hope that means they fixed the thing. Word of advice, if you're stuck at 34/35 and can't find the last one, try the moon in last part. Just clicking on it isn't enough, you actually have to enter your birthdate when prompted to for it to count.

After seeing the video posted by admiralvic, I no longer want this theme, but already went through the trouble of clicking on everything in the video.

First CAG to PM me can have my code.

EDIT: Gone to a good home.

bread's done
Back