Playstation Move Accessories 50% off @ Gamestop.com

[quote name='therealdeal19']Wow, I am so glad that I held off buying an additional Move controller. $12.50 for the wand is an insane price even with shipping and tax. Now, I can play my $9.99 copy of The Fight that I purchased from K-Mart. :)

I also threw in some PS Move Heroes... why not.[/QUOTE]

huh? It's $25 for the move controller, not $12.50

Also GS has now changed the product pages to reflect the discounted price (i.e. no need to add it to your cart). This might help with getting Amazon to pricematch it

[quote name='ssjmichael']huh? It's $25 for the move controller, not $12.50[/QUOTE]
It was $12.50 for a short while it must have been a mistake. They did 50% off twice. I ordered 2 move and 2 nave controllers for $48. Seems like they fixed it though.

wow, I just have to chime in on one of these. Phenomenal prices on the Move stuff. Do I think its dead? maybe, but didn't they say 'hundreds' of games were going to incorporate Move at E3? I don't think we've seen the last of it..but I guess retailers could kill it..

I would probably only get the SharpShooter on this deal, as I have everything else, don't want the charging station (I don't trust any charging station :lol:)

I just ordered a Nav Controller and it took another 50% off in the cart, bringing the sub total to $7.50. Not sure if this is happening to everyone.

I just got the $12.50 price for move controller and $7.50 for navigation. Total shipped for the pair with tax was $24.48. Their pricing seems to be acting kind of strange at the moment. Might get cancelled, but worth a shot.

[quote name='ssjmichael']huh? It's $25 for the move controller, not $12.50[/QUOTE]

PlayStation Move Navigation ControllerUsually Ships In 24 HoursNot available for in-store pick-up1 $14.99
PlayStation Move Motion ControllerUsually Ships In 24 HoursNot available for in-store pick-up1 $24.99
Handling Method:
USA Value - $2.99 - Allow 5-10 business days for transit & 2 business days for processing.

Note: We do not ship or deliver on weekends or major holidays.
$39.98
50MOVE - 50% off select Move Accessories. Not valid with other offers. While supplies last. Expires 10/2. - PlayStation Move Navigation Controller
($7.50)
50MOVE - 50% off select Move Accessories. Not valid with other offers. While supplies last. Expires 10/2. - PlayStation Move Motion Controller
($12.50)
Sub-Total: $19.98
Handling: $2.99
Estimated Tax: $3.55
Payment:
($26.52)
Order Total: $0.00

:D :applause:

Gamestop in Louisville area had a huge sign that had both the games deal and the accessories deal. It was seriously 3'x3' signage, right above all their move games/accessories. Didn't think I needed to take a pic sorry #-o

[quote name='FadeToOne']PlayStation Move Navigation ControllerUsually Ships In 24 HoursNot available for in-store pick-up1 $14.99
PlayStation Move Motion ControllerUsually Ships In 24 HoursNot available for in-store pick-up1 $24.99
Handling Method:
USA Value - $2.99 - Allow 5-10 business days for transit & 2 business days for processing.

Note: We do not ship or deliver on weekends or major holidays.
$39.98
50MOVE - 50% off select Move Accessories. Not valid with other offers. While supplies last. Expires 10/2. - PlayStation Move Navigation Controller
($7.50)
50MOVE - 50% off select Move Accessories. Not valid with other offers. While supplies last. Expires 10/2. - PlayStation Move Motion Controller
($12.50)
Sub-Total: $19.98
Handling: $2.99
Estimated Tax: $3.55
Payment:
($26.52)
Order Total: $0.00

:D :applause:[/QUOTE]

Lucky as I think that's a glitch. I didn't order one but it shows up as 49.99 - $25 for me

Looks like the site had a small glitch a minute ago: they dropped the price of Move/Nav controller down to $24.99/$14.99 respectively, but it was still applying the 50% off code to them making them $12.49/$7.49. Seems it was fixed right away, but lucky those that got in on it (smallest window I've seen for a website pricing mistake so far, guess Gamestop is watching this closely).

Oddly I could have taken advantage of the glitch and didn't even realize it. I had the The Fight and the Nav controller in my cart, it originally said $24.98, then I went looking for a filler thinking I could get free shipping for $25. Then I went back and it was $19.98 but I didn't even process that it was showing a different price until right now and when I went back now to checkout it was back to $24.98, lol

Hmmm... considering the navigation controller, the sharpshooter and the charging station... I should not have come into this thread :D

Thanks for posting!

[quote name='ssjmichael']Lucky as I think that's a glitch. I didn't order one but it shows up as 49.99 - $25 for me[/QUOTE]

Yeah, definitely a glitch. Looks like they lowered the price as well as applying a discount code when they only needed to do one or the other. I hope they don't cancel it.

Grabbed a nav controller and a 2nd wand for $48.15. Too bad I didn't get in on double 50% off, but I'll take it! :)

Hopefully it will be on sale at my local GameStop and I can stop in and pick up another nav controller so I can get it right away (and make 2 full "sets")

wow these last couple of years has been so crazy when it comes to electronics/gaming deals.
all of my local gamestops seem to have everything in stock. just hope they honor sale.

Just to chime in about instore, the computers at my store (central NJ) were showing full price, but asked them to try checking out and it discounted. The cashier was amazed...

[quote name='WV Matsui']This is YMMV! Just went to the Manassas VA GS and everything is still full price![/QUOTE]

The sale is live at the Chantilly, VA GS in case you are still looking. I dropped by at lunch, and there are no more wands, but plenty of Navs, Charging Stations, Games, and Sharpshooters. The gal working the counter had no clue about the sale and was pretty stunned when it all started scanning at 50% off. She also said she would email the other stores to give them a heads up, so you may want to check back later with the Mannassas store since she likely emailed them.

(Just in case anyone is still wondering; the used controllers/games in store scanned at full price, just like online)

Just wanna confirm that this is in-store as well. Picked up Sharpshooter and Nav cont for 50% off. Games are 9.99 as well. It will scan full price but they have to hit total in order to get the sale price.

I ran to the store when I saw this thread.

Thanks!!!

I just bought a Sharpshooter ($40) and Nav controller ($25) this weekend from Target and Best Buy.
I'm going to have to do some returns but it was worth it.

The drone at the store seemed shocked as I asked him to ring up a nav, sharpshooter and charging dock.
All 50% off.
Sweet deal.

I just checked to make sure bioshock infinite was still going to be move-compatible and found out that counterstrike go will support move as well. guess i'm in for a sharpshooter to screw around w/ since i play fps's anyway.

damn, I've called 5 stores in a 5 mile radius, all were clueless (some even rude!) and checked the system for a game and Sharpshooter, all at full price :bomb:

my concern is they were just looking up the price, and not pretending it was an actual sale, wonder if there's a difference..

[quote name='token2k6']damn, I've called 5 stores in a 5 mile radius, all were clueless (some even rude!) and checked the system for a game and Sharpshooter, all at full price :bomb:

my concern is they were just looking up the price, and not pretending it was an actual sale, wonder if there's a difference..[/QUOTE]
Tell them they need to checkout for the sale to be applied! (do NOT just do a price scan)

[quote name='PublikDefender']Tell them they need to checkout for the sale to be applied! (do NOT just do a price scan)[/QUOTE]

yup, you were right! finally got a cool dude and said "I just want to spend MONEY at your store, can you actually do this like this?" and he said sure, he was shocked that they were ringing up at that price (I think he was gonna take something for himself) so yeah, gonna get the Sharpshooter and Move Heroes, maybe another game, can't beat these prices :D (except Target clearance at $5 for a few of the games)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Sony's probably releasing 'new' versions of these items, which is why Gamestop is dumping the old ones for 50% off now.[/QUOTE]

Wrong thread, this belongs in the nintendo section

Picked up a full assortment of accessories for $60 in-store ($25 Move, $20 Sharpshooter and $15 Nav).

Also picked up Playstation Move Heroes for $10.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Sony's probably releasing 'new' versions of these items, which is why Gamestop is dumping the old ones for 50% off now.[/QUOTE]

I saw a sharpshooter at best buy today in a blue box is that new?

[quote name='WV Matsui']I saw a sharpshooter at best buy today in a blue box is that new?[/QUOTE]
Yes and no, same item and contents (including KZ3 and Socom4 stickers) in a new box.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Any one see if GS still had the 50% trade-in going on today? Definitely can sweeten the deal if it is.[/QUOTE]
The GS I was in this morning still had signs up for it, so it could still be going on or they just didnt take the signs down yet

[quote name='WV Matsui']I asked earlier but....

When would I need a second nav controller?[/QUOTE]

Just for multiplayer. And even then it would rarely be needed.

For single player, a complete move set up is the starter bundle (game, camera, move controller) plus one more move controller and a nav controller.

Just got back from GameStop.

IMG_20110912_122348.jpg

I live in a small(ish) town and probably could have taken my time on this, but wanted to have the second wand charged for playing tonight.

Thanks for the heads-up on this, OP.

Is GS online like Amazon it doesn't charge you until it ships?

I might stop at my GS on the way home and buy all that I ordered online and cancel my online order. Will that work?

[quote name='LiquidCrew']Called a store, no luck.[/QUOTE]

same here but I didnt call, I went to the store and the move games rang up $9.99 without any problems but the move controller wouldn't ring up 50% off

[quote name='token2k6']damn, I've called 5 stores in a 5 mile radius, all were clueless (some even rude!) and checked the system for a game and Sharpshooter, all at full price :bomb:

my concern is they were just looking up the price, and not pretending it was an actual sale, wonder if there's a difference..[/QUOTE]

Yeah the way a lot of these recent sales have worked the discount doesn't show up until you try to ring it up as a sale. The workers you talked to on the phone just looked up the item in inventory where it will show its normal price.

bread's done
Back