Playstation move bundle @ best buy $79.99 + $20 gift card.

With all the places putting this on sale, I wonder what they are announcing at E3. There has to be something going on for a relatively new accessory like this to suddenly drop at damn near every retailer. Peripherals just don't normally drop like this. I have seen more than a few instances where I thought this was a deal, now I am half expecting a redesign or something at E3.

[quote name='GamingGator']With all the places putting this on sale, I wonder what they are announcing at E3. There has to be something going on for a relatively new accessory like this to suddenly drop at damn near every retailer. Peripherals just don't normally drop like this. I have seen more than a few instances where I thought this was a deal, now I am half expecting a redesign or something at E3.[/QUOTE]

Repost
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=294679

the reason there are so many deals on Move/Kinect is b/c of the Wii price drop. Plus for Sony the boost in sales will allow them to officially annouce a higher sales # at E3. Also, don't be surprised if they start to phase out the Sports Champion bundle & annouce a new game bundle in it's place.

bread's done
Back