Playstation Move Controller - 26.06 (Free Shipping)

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I've been on the hunt for the PS Move controller for quite some time but didn't want to pay 50 bucks for it at Best Buy. I just noticed Amazon has it listed at 26.06 with free shipping.

Amazon Link

I grabbed one because I've been dying to play Datura. I still will need to pick up the sub controller for the move.

*if this is the wrong section, please move to the correct thread, mods. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. I picked one up last year when it was $35 and have been wanting to get a second one. I found the Navigation controller to be practically useless. Besides, a regular controller works just as well unless you have the Sharp Shooter.

)-(

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']
I grabbed one because I've been dying to play Datura. I still will need to pick up the sub controller for the move.
[/QUOTE]

You can use the dualshock in one hand instead of the navigation controller if you want...it's just less comfortable. So you should be set if you want to check it out.

I hope you don't judge the Move based on Datura, though. I felt like I was fighting with the controls the whole time I played that game. It almost felt like a short tech demo where the tech didn't work right...

[quote name='MR_E']You can use the dualshock in one hand instead of the navigation controller if you want...it's just less comfortable. So you should be set if you want to check it out.

I hope you don't judge the Move based on Datura, though. I felt like I was fighting with the controls the whole time I played that game. It almost felt like a short tech demo where the tech didn't work right...[/QUOTE]

I may to use the controller.

Nah, I wouldn't judge the move based on Datura. Honestly everything I see for Datura looks amazing. Even if the game is bad I have a feeling I'll enjoy it.

bread's done
Back