Playstation Move starter bundle $50 @ Amazon

I've waited for this for a long while, but now that it is finally at a decent price... I'm going to keep waiting due to the now released Littlebigplanet 2 SE Bundle. You get an actually good game, the Move, the navigation controller, and the eye. I'm sure it'll drop soon enough as well. Hell, it already has by $30 and it only just came out.

Seems to be $50 every other week, it's a decent deal but I'm waiting on something better before buying into the Move fad.

Great price. I'd be all over it if I didn't have all the move stuff already. Can't imagine it getting too much cheaper at all.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I've waited for this for a long while, but now that it is finally at a decent price... I'm going to keep waiting due to the now released Littlebigplanet 2 SE Bundle. You get an actually good game, the Move, the navigation controller, and the eye. I'm sure it'll drop soon enough as well. Hell, it already has by $30 and it only just came out.[/QUOTE]

I wonder what the sales #s are on move vs. kinect...i wouldn't say it's a fad...especially since motion controls going back to the wii have been around for 5 years now and the Kinect keeps picking up steam...but the Move just doesn't seem compelling to me as I already own a Kinect and Wii. I'm not spending a ton of money just to uncomfortably hold a sharpshooter for hours at a time...although that kinda sounds cool for about 10 minutes.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I wonder what the sales #s are on move vs. kinect...i wouldn't say it's a fad...especially since motion controls going back to the wii have been around for 5 years now and the Kinect keeps picking up steam...but the Move just doesn't seem compelling to me as I already own a Kinect and Wii. I'm not spending a ton of money just to uncomfortably hold a sharpshooter for hours at a time...although that kinda sounds cool for about 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]all these deals helped
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309154

[quote name='abhinav']Seems to be $50 every other week, it's a decent deal but I'm waiting on something better before buying into the Move fad.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it has to be popular to be a fad.

holy shit 90 bucks for a camera, wand and a game? aside from needing more games they really need to rethink how much they charge for the move bundle. its high prices like that that keep people away from it. and like someone else mentioned i cant wait for scorcery either its been a long damn time it better be perfect.

I got the move when Kmart had the bundle for $50. Pricematched at BB, along with the Sharpshooter for $20 & the navigation controller for $15

And to be honest, the navigation controller isn't very necessary. Unless your using the sharpshooter to play Resistance 3 or Killzone 3 I doubt many people will use it.

Sports Champions is actually pretty fun with friends

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Pretty sure it has to be popular to be a fad.[/QUOTE]

You don't think it's popular? I have no idea because I've literally ignored Move completely as in like blocked out everything that's ever been posted about it. Maybe that says it all right there? The first time I bothered to look into it was yesterday during the Amazon Move Day and the only reason I did is because I bought Resistance 3 the day before.

bread's done
Back