Playstation Move Starter Bundle $89.99 at Amazon

[quote name='hollowfreak']I've been hoping they're going to have some sort of deal or bundle for Killzone 3 to push the tech.[/QUOTE]

If this happens with Socom 4 (although sony would probably charge $119.99 /129.99 for this) I see myself wanting to buy that "bundle" even if not to try other move compatible games I already have on top of a game I was gonna buy anyways.

I have been waiting to jump on MOVE, but because I already have the Playstation Eye camera its hard. All I need is that glowing wand and Nav-chuck thingy, and something to play. Waiting for a bundle that doesn't give me two cameras, a crappy game and the other half of the controller to bite. ~SIGH~ I can dream.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Dump the game then add the nunchuck or whatever they're calling it & drop it $30 more, then we'll talk.[/QUOTE]
Agreed

i sold mine. Not that it was bad.. never used it after a week. I would get it again, if there is anything worth using it for.. Maybe late this year? I am skeptical about socom...hopefully. But
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberNinjaz
Dump the game then add the nunchuck or whatever they're calling it & drop it $30 more, then we'll talk.
Agreed

agreed too.. Then i might p/ it up again.

Thinking about getting this too since I want another Move wand and Sports Champion but already have the eye camera. Anyone interested in just the camera? :lol:

Edit: Before anyone says anything yes I realize that simply buying Sports Champion and a separate move wand would basically come out to the same price (minus the price of the eye).

I think I may get this. Been wanting to play the shoot since it looked like fun but Ive also been wanting to play resident evil 5 and heavy rain again and doing so with the move would be interesting. Plus I havent played my little big planet 2, sly cooper or dead space 2 extraction bonus and they are move compatible.

There will b gift card offers better than $10 off I'd wait till the software is better. Sony is going to go on a hard push w/move look at all the $50 gift card offers on PS3, a price drop is close. That combined w/stellar exclusive titles and mult-plat, psp2 I expect bundling deals by march to jump star the 2nd qrt.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Dump the game then add the nunchuck or whatever they're calling it & drop it $30 more, then we'll talk.[/QUOTE]

^

Would be nice but doubt it will hit that price point for some time. I'd take the bundle + Nunchuck for $100 instantly.

Nunchuck is OOS at Amazon too. Making it easy for me to put this thing off along with Killzone 3.

You really don't NEED the navigation controller, at least for the games that are out. Not sure how upcoming games are going to use it... (I guess the FPSs will)

[quote name='Justin42']You really don't NEED the navigation controller, at least for the games that are out. Not sure how upcoming games are going to use it... (I guess the FPSs will)[/QUOTE]

Killzone 3 and future FPSs is the main reason I'm interested in PS Move. I could go for the shooter accessory for immersion, but that seems a bit clunky.

Wand + Nav is the closest to Mouse + Keyboard.

bread's done
Back