Playstation Rewards program is back!

[quote name='Racer1309']I'm in Los Angeles, got mine this morning. UPC's were intact on both. I had over 700 and got the email.[/QUOTE]

I hope mines still in transit then! I got the email, so it should be coming!!

There is always tomorrow. The world doesn't end till the weekend, right? lol, that gives me time to try them out. I am outside Los Angeles, so I would be expecting them tomorrow. I did get an email.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']There is always tomorrow. The world doesn't end till the weekend, right? lol, that gives me time to try them out. I am outside Los Angeles, so I would be expecting them tomorrow. I did get an email.[/QUOTE]

you can still get them on the weekend if they paid extra. I doubt that but still possible in theory.

I hit 456 points today, yay. All out of points left to earn too.

Probably been asked, but what happens if you hit 990 points? Looks like I'll only get to 786, but just curious.

Got mine today, had to go back and look at my email account and saw that they Maxed out my points. I tried to use the site, but it seriously sucks. I may have to go back and try to use it now. Thanks a ton OP.

[quote name='likenew']I hit 456 points today, yay. All out of points left to earn too.

Probably been asked, but what happens if you hit 990 points? Looks like I'll only get to 786, but just curious.[/QUOTE]

You it 990. Nothing extra, but it helps keep the program going.

[quote name='betterdayz']
o and my motor game got a big cut on top of the case and on the barcode thy going lil crazy with that you can still sell the games i dont get it[/QUOTE]
It's so you can't take the sealed game to a store for full MSRP store credit.

[quote name='admiralvic']you can still get them on the weekend if they paid extra. I doubt that but still possible in theory.[/QUOTE]

They are sent via FEDEX, they do home delivery on Saturdays at no extra charge. Don't lose hope until Sunday I guess.

[quote name='LoganDX']got mine today. Already have enough points for the Move Heroes tier, hoping the extra prize is a Move controller. :/[/QUOTE]
ya i hope its the Move for the the show

What week are we in now? I just checked again and went from inactive hot to confirmed host. I did all the boring shit they listed but now I'm looking at the scavenger hunt pdf, but I don't know the week so I know what to do.

We are in week two for another day. If you read the OP it breaks down what the program is trying to get you to do, so you don't have to stress as much. Just reply to posts and create your own posts and you will be on your way to getting the amount of points necessary.

Good Luck!

Mine came in just now - the back of my Motorstorm has a round black circle and the MLB is pretty much fine other than the packaging being cut. I

I live in MA in case anyone else does and hasn't got theirs yet.

Got both games yesterday afternoon, got the email, didnt have enouhg points for mlb but got both. :)

Both have the crazy burn mark on the back. Oh well, 2 free games definately make me happy :)
PS
Im in northern NJ.

got both, both had the cases dremmeled

For what its worth, and those wondering if they're getting their copies I'm in arkansas and I did get the email saying i'd get the games

Got my copies today, had 990 points, got the email, live in Central Florida.

The Motorstorm case looks nearly untouched, MLB11 looks like it took the beating for both of them. Just wish I could play them, except my ps3 died.

[quote name='jling84']California here and still didn't get it today even though I did receive the email.[/QUOTE]
Same here, although the day's not over yet.

EDIT: Scratch that, they just showed up (2:30 PM PST). MLB got the shit ground/burned out of it, but MotorStorm is mostly fine. The case is ruined, but the actual insert/barcode is fine. I'm smack-dab in the middle of California if anyone cares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine at about 1:30pm. I live outside of Los Angeles by about 70 miles. Keep hope alive, Californians! Your package should be there soon. And make sure you check your porch because I have found that the FedEx guy is sometimes silent, but deadly. lol.

I also got an email and had earned a very minimal amount of points.

Still no word on a delivery at my house, I also live in the Central Valley, but I have no confidence in Fed Ex from Fresno/Merced as they couldn't get me an overnight package in under four days a couple years back. Maybe it'll show up today though.

[quote name='Redeema']Still no word on a delivery at my house, I also live in the Central Valley, but I have no confidence in Fed Ex from Fresno/Merced as they couldn't get me an overnight package in under four days a couple years back. Maybe it'll show up today though.[/QUOTE]

I'm from central valley here, got both games today. The markings on the UPC is pretty deep and bad but i guess it's what you gotta sacrifice for free games.

How does one get the poll points? All I can see is the results, not where to vote. I know I have not voted in any of the polls.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']How does one get the poll points? All I can see is the results, not where to vote. I know I have not voted in any of the polls.[/QUOTE]

Check on the points page and verify. It should offer you a choice not the results.

Hey guys, anyone not liking MS:A, please donate it this way!! Cmon, end of the world so the last good thing would to send it over a poor soul like me :)

[quote name='ZombieToast']Same here, although the day's not over yet.

EDIT: Scratch that, they just showed up (2:30 PM PST). MLB got the shit ground/burned out of it, but MotorStorm is mostly fine. The case is ruined, but the actual insert/barcode is fine. I'm smack-dab in the middle of California if anyone cares.[/QUOTE]

Just got mine too around that time as well! My games are also in that exact condition. Motorstorm looks great, but MLB got dremmeled for an hour! I guess most people in Cali are accounted for now?

Urahara did you get the email about the upgraded rewards? The other person in my area doing house party didnt get the email and also did not get a package.

[quote name='dyeknom']Urahara did you get the email about the upgraded rewards? The other person in my area doing house party didnt get the email and also did not get a package.[/QUOTE]
I haven't gotten jack squat in my email from them. I really think they are trying to avoid giving me my stuff :mad:

To those saying they got an email and then got the games..
What was the email titled? As well as what did it say?
I'm in Fairfield, I haven't gotten mine yet as well.

[quote name='Player707']To those saying they got an email and then got the games..
What was the email titled? As well as what did it say?
I'm in Fairfield, I haven't gotten mine yet as well.[/QUOTE]

The email is titled "We've maxed out your Playstation Rewards"

IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR GAMES, NOR ANY EMAILS THEN READ THE FOLLOWING:

Email [email protected] with the email you used to create your account and tell them you haven't gotten your games, nor any emails. Be sure to let them know your account name as well as that should help the process. They should respond with a FedEx tracking number. They responded very kindly to me in under 20 min with the tracking number. Apparently my package is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

And remember, be nice in your email. Being a nice person pays off. If you curse them out in your email I don't think they'll want to help you very much.

EDIT: They also suggest to add [email protected] to your email safe list just to be on the safe side.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Captain Urahara']IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR GAMES, NOR ANY EMAILS THEN READ THE FOLLOWING:

Email [email protected] with the email you used to create your account and tell them you haven't gotten your games, nor any emails. Be sure to let them know your account name as well as that should help the process. They should respond with a FedEx tracking number. They responded very kindly to me in under 20 min with the tracking number. Apparently my package is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

And remember, be nice in your email. Being a nice person pays off. If you curse them out in your email I don't think they'll want to help you very much.

EDIT: They also suggest to add [email protected] to your email safe list just to be on the safe side.
[/QUOTE] Thanks a lot, Urahara! I just e-mailed them. I was really hopeful today when FedEx drove down my street but they didn't drop anything off. :(

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I still haven't gotten one back :([/QUOTE]
I'm curious, did you set [email protected] to be on your email safe list? I did just before I emailed them. If you didn't then add that and then try emailing them again and explain the situation.

If you did already add them and they haven't responded then I'm going to guess that they are getting swarmed with emails now.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I'm curious, did you set [email protected] to be on your email safe list? I did just before I emailed them. If you didn't then add that and then try emailing them again and explain the situation.

If you did already add them and they haven't responded then I'm going to guess that they are getting swarmed with emails now.[/QUOTE]
I have no spam filters and it didn't get put into my spam box. I guess they probably are getting swamped. I'll wait till tomorrow and if I don't have a response by then I'll try emailing them again. So weird if they replied and my email blocked it for some reason. It's just a gmail account. I don't know why I wouldn't have received the email.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I have no spam filters and it didn't get put into my spam box. I guess they probably are getting swamped. I'll wait till tomorrow and if I don't have a response by then I'll try emailing them again. So weird if they replied and my email blocked it for some reason. It's just a gmail account. I don't know why I wouldn't have received the email.[/QUOTE]
To be honest I didn't even have limits on my main email account so I'm not sure why I never received the emails about the updated games from HouseParty. I got older emails, such as the acceptance email, from them but not the game one. The customer support rep didn't know why I didn't get them either.

I just went ahead and added both emails to my "safe" list, even though I have it so no one is blocked. I guess maybe it makes a difference and for some reason random Houseparty emails are blocked? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Captain Urahara']To be honest I didn't even have limits on my main email account so I'm not sure why I never received the emails about the updated games from HouseParty. I got older emails, such as the acceptance email, from them but not the game one. The customer support rep didn't know why I didn't get them either.

I just went ahead and added both emails to my "safe" list, even though I have it so no one is blocked. I guess maybe it makes a difference and for some reason random Houseparty emails are blocked? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I've got no limits on my email either and I've gotten every email from House Party except the games one. It's really weird. I even got the one about the survey about the site and did it. This isn't the first time I haven't gotten emails about something, though. My email tends to randomly miss emails sometimes. I think it may have something to do with it being a school email account.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']My email tends to randomly miss emails sometimes. I think it may have something to do with it being a school email account.[/QUOTE]
Possibly, but neither of my main emails are school email accounts. They are my own personal ones and they seem to miss emails randomly as well. It's so weird . . .

Still, I hope you get your stuff :D

Didn't get my games today, I did get the email, though. Maybe it'll come tomorrow, but I hate having neighbors who just hang out all day smoking on the front steps, makes me think bad things of them when I'm expecting packages and I'm not going to be around all day.

[quote name='ZombieToast']If it helps, you have to sign for the package. If you're not there, they'll leave a slip of paper.[/QUOTE]

Yup yup, my games came in yesterday and I had to sign for them.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR GAMES, NOR ANY EMAILS THEN READ THE FOLLOWING:

[/QUOTE]

I got accepted to the program a week too ate... would this work for me? I just want Motorstorm: Apoc. I wish that was still this months prize... I already have Playstation Move Heroes... blah!

[quote name='ZombieToast']If it helps, you have to sign for the package. If you're not there, they'll leave a slip of paper.[/QUOTE]

Mine were left on the doorstep. They only make you sign if you are there to receive it.

bread's done
Back