Playstation Rewards program is back!

I can't believe I have been missing out on this.. how did I never check this topic???

Anyway.. I signed up for House Party. Now the Playstation link says "This party is no longer accepting applications." Will I be able to join when they start this on the 8th? Sorry if this has been addressed. There is just too many pages to look through. Thanks.

Also.. is there a list somewhere that shows what the prizes have been for every month so far?

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Any idea when we get our Ape Escape codes? Thought it'd be pretty immediate since there's no shipping involved this time around.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought man. They'll probably ship them out to us by the end of the week along with our poster.

[quote name='popular penguin']Sorry, but it's too late for you to join. You can still try, if you want.[/QUOTE]

Well I can't try.. it's blocked out. That's why I was curious if they will open it back up again come the 8th or if it's too late and they will not be accepting anyone else.

[quote name='Nimrod4431']Well I can't try.. it's blocked out. That's why I was curious if they will open it back up again come the 8th or if it's too late and they will not be accepting anyone else.[/QUOTE]
I'm wondering this too. I signed up early last month and I was rejected, so when is the next time I can sign up?

I think others that have had success in the past have used alternate email addresses and accounts.

That said, the party is only supposed to have 6,000 participants it might just be maxed out now.

[quote name='ZombieToast']They'll come when they're ready. For all we know, they could be mailing the codes to us with the posters.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and their probably on vacation this week. I really do not care about the game & I'll probably give it away to a relative who has a MOVE(I don't LOL) but I like to participate and show that I'm trying regardless.

I noticed the "Do you own a Move" poll question, maybe they'll send a bundle out for those who do not own it. My birthday is soon, guess I'd better wish for one LOL.

Oh, and someoone mentioned their guess for next month's game may be Bleach PS3 and I just noticed reviews have been on the average side. IGN gave it a 7.

Well, it wasn't really a guess, but I did say something along the lines of "I hope they don't give us Bleach". Heh. It's just not a franchise I'm interested in, regardless of how decent the game might be. I'm hoping for something that I won't want to trade in.

I'd love to get a Move, but if it happens, I doubt it will be soon. This certainly would be the perfect time for it, though.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Well, it wasn't really a guess, but I did say something along the lines of "I hope they don't give us Bleach". Heh. It's just not a franchise I'm interested in, regardless of how decent the game might be. I'm hoping for something that I won't want to trade in.

I'd love to get a Move, but if it happens, I doubt it will be soon. This certainly would be the perfect time for it, though.[/QUOTE]

Well so far all the rewards have been Sony published so Bleach is unfortunately impossible. We're pretty much looking at Ico Collection. White Knight Chronicles 2 would be a distant surprise second.

[quote name='CBas92']Well so far all the rewards have been Sony published so Bleach is unfortunately impossible. We're pretty much looking at Ico Collection. White Knight Chronicles 2 would be a distant surprise second.[/QUOTE]
The bleach game is possible because its a sony exclusive game

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='retail sucks']I noticed the "Do you own a Move" poll question, maybe they'll send a bundle out for those who do not own it. My birthday is soon, guess I'd better wish for one LOL.[/QUOTE]

They won't just send a Move bundle to those who say they don't have one. And sadly many people keep saying they own one so I don't think Sony plans on giving out Move Bundles anytime soon.

[quote name='retail sucks']Oh, and someoone mentioned their guess for next month's game may be Bleach PS3 and I just noticed reviews have been on the average side. IGN gave it a 7.[/QUOTE]
1) It won't.
2) If it could have been, then I sure hope it wouldn't be since I just bought the game.

[quote name='CBas92']Well so far all the rewards have been Sony published so Bleach is unfortunately impossible. We're pretty much looking at Ico Collection. White Knight Chronicles 2 would be a distant surprise second.[/QUOTE]

D3 publishes it in the states...

For anyone who cares: the application is open again.

[quote name='djricekcn']Sony exclusive is not the same as Sony developed / published.[/QUOTE]
No, but it was developed by Sony.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Just received my Ape Escape download code, and they estimate shipping for my poster around the 5th.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Sweet!

Are people who currently registered (from ape escape) still register or do i need to reregister? Navigating that party site really sucks.

[quote name='djricekcn']Are people who currently registered (from ape escape) still register or do i need to reregister? Navigating that party site really sucks.[/QUOTE]

You register once and when you're accepted you're set for the remainder of the event

[quote name='SnQQpDon69er']Anyone d/l it yet ? Curious what the size of it is. Running out of hard drive space.[/QUOTE]

my friend said 2 gb

Already posted in the FAQ's at the website...

For the August Ratchet Up Summer Fun theme, the rewards are:
  • 0 – 330 Points: Ratchet & Clank® swag
  • 331 – 660 Points: Ratchet & Clank® swag and Ratchet & Clank®: A Crack in Time game
  • 661+ Points: Ratchet & Clank® swag, Ratchet & Clank®: A Crack in Time game and a free download of the beta demo for Ratchet & Clank®: All 4 One.
EDIT: http://www.houseparty.com/faq/event/psrewards2011

A Crack in Time?! LAME! I owned that over a year and a half ago..... I hope All 4 One is for October.......

EDIT:

The game is amazing, don't get me wrong- it is just pretty ancient. Hopefully Resitance 3 in September... and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One in Odctober (maybe we can take this months prize as foreshadowing??)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cruzadel']Already posted in the FAQ's at the website...

• 331 – 660 Points: Ratchet & Clank® swag and Ratchet & Clank®: A Crack in Time game
  • 661+ Points: Ratchet & Clank® swag, Ratchet & Clank®: A Crack in Time game and a free download of the beta demo for Ratchet & Clank®: All 4 One.
EDIT: http://www.houseparty.com/faq/event/psrewards2011[/QUOTE]
I hope the swag is at least good... Very sad at the game choice Y_Y;; Sears was selling this for around 10 recently.

[quote name='admiralvic']I hope the swag is at least good... Very sad at the game choice Y_Y;; Sears was selling this for around 10 recently.[/QUOTE]

It's even 6 at my sears recently.

It does make sense though... this can be a hype-building type of prize. If we get Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One in October, I will forgive this :D

[quote name='cruzadel']It's even 6 at my sears recently.[/QUOTE]
I've always wanted to play this. Glad I didn't get it from Sears. Free>6 bucks.:)

Perfect timing. I just bought A Crack in Time with the 40% off goHastings coupon last week! Oh well. I'm still playing Infamous 2 anyway.

[quote name='cruzadel']Already posted in the FAQ's at the website...

EDIT: http://www.houseparty.com/faq/event/psrewards2011[/QUOTE]

Wow...just wow. HP really knows how to troll our expectations. Well as long as this solidifies All 4 One as the next prize than I'm content.

Boo! I already have it (though haven't played it yet). Ah well. Maybe can trade it to someone.

And yeah, I agree it's foreshadowing for All 4 One.

[quote name='jscme']Perfect timing. I just bought A Crack in Time with the 40% off goHastings coupon last week! Oh well. I'm still playing Infamous 2 anyway.[/QUOTE]

lol, me too. I guess I can hold off on beating it till later. Got a few games backlogged anyway. Gonna trade it in.

bread's done
Back